78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i dont temp or anything but i do know my average temp is 36.6 (97.8) and has been since i was a child. i have taken my temp the last few days and it has been constantly 37.2 (98.8) not normal for me at all, im not sick or anything. could this be a good sign or am i just being silly? :D

i took another test today and i could see where the line should be, but didn't see any pink on it. so a BFN. i have been getting a lot of creamy/milky cm as well.

i feel like im stuck between a rock and a hard place....i dont want af because i want to be pregnant, but i also need af to start so i can get myself back on track.

Have any of you gone to the dr for a blood test? Some women never get a positive HPT but will get a positive on the blood test. That's what happened to me last time.

i cant get the blood test till i miss my 2nd period which is in a week xx

i cant get the blood test till i miss my 2nd period which is in a week xx

Well that's just crappy. I had to make mine give me one. He was offering to give me a med to kick start my period back up but I insisted on a blood test first. Good luck next week!

my 2nd period is due on thursday so by the time i get bloods done, i will be 2 cycles late.

And me!
Well as for me the :witch: caught me 7 days late at a Rihanna concert! I'm happy though because I can get on with the :sex:!!! I'm going to try opk's though because I must have ov'd a week late than norm. Very odd.

Good luck to the rest of you :dust::dust::dust:

aww boo. How was the rihanna concert? And AF is still late for me. Tomorrow will make it 2 missed cycles so im excited

mzwizz you have to be pregnant!

& sorry to hear AF arrived charliegirl, but way to be pos! woohoo!

I am waiting to OV still here is tonights OPK lines! & the ones before. Tn is CD 9, hopefully ov within the next 5-7 days!

Attachments

• ov!!!! 001.jpg
    ov!!!! 001.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ov!!!! 002.jpg
    ov!!!! 002.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 8
:witch:FXed for you...best wishes for your appointment, Mzswizz!

I had a couple spots of blood tonight, but my period has been over for 6 days (and we haven't dtd for a couple days)...so not sure what that was...maybe leftover craziness from my cycle and chemical preg? and while my boob pain has decreased in intensity a great deal, my boobs have continued to hurt quite a bit and usually it stops when my period hits. Really wish this cycle craziness would just stop- I don't know if it's just the hcg trying to get out of my system after the chem preg, or maybe I'm ovulating or what...I better get to BD soon

Daisy-Here's to hoping for a bfp this cycle for you :dust:

AFM, I have officially missed 2 AF cycles today yay :happydance:. Another milestone knocked down. This has been my longest cycle ever since the m/c and im excited. Now 2 more days before I get my bloodwork done so im happy because of that also. DH and i dtd last night and im feeling the exhaustion from it now. I have work in the next hour or so and I really dont feel like going in. Well atleast this is my final week before i move on to a new job because this job just isnt working out. So alot is going on, on my side. Also my sister is giving birth to my niece today via c-section yay :happydance: Congrats to you big sis!!!! So alot of good news. Also still no sign of AF, and the only thing i have is the nipples sensitivity and thats it oh yeah and the excess cm. But other than that, no pain, no fever, no bleeding, nothing so i think thats pretty good. Usually if it was AF, something shouldve triggered it by now or i wouldve had a sign pointing to it being AF but nope nothing. Im not taking any more OPKs and not going to buy any hpts neither. All i want now is bloods and U/S. So im excited. This is going to be a great week.

aww boo. How was the rihanna concert? And AF is still late for me. Tomorrow will make it 2 missed cycles so im excited

Rihanna concert was excellent. She knows how to put on a good show!
Stay positive this week. I hope the bloods and scan come back with a good result. Fx'd:flower:

hope your tests come back positive

took another test yesterday and BFN again :cry:

4 weeks late tomorrow. next AF due a week tomoz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2