78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

well i have officially missed 2 cycles yay!! well i dont know if its good or bad but im thinking more good then bad because since this has been my longest cycle since m/c occurred, also no sign of AF..im thinking pregnancy. Speaking of pregnancy, my sister gave birth to my niece this morning yay :happydance: congrats to her and i also got a call from Sprint and they want to do a job interview on Saturday so nothing but good news today.

oohh let us know how you get on. felt so ill today, havent been off the loo (tmi) xx

same here!!! i dont know whats going on and had a quick cramp

i had it most of first trimester with LO. i have so many symptoms yet stil BFN x

my nipples still hurt. The sides of my bbs hurt now also and i have been peeing alot today and running to the bathroom because my stomach just isnt agreeing with me

congrats on becoming an aunty mzswizz! :happydance: lovely news, bet your little niece is making you broodier!

good luck on the bloods, let us know how you get on!

ive been feeling pretty sh*tty today and have had lots of cm and cramping, i think it's a sign af is on its way. had another bfn yesterday however i noticed that if i look at the test strip from the side where the line should be there is pink on either side but theres no "positive line" across the front. if you get what i mean. :shrug:

i get what you're saying. Hopefully that just means our bodies, have so much hcg that its hard to detect on hpts. And my niece looks like a diva...that means patience and alot of wine :rofl:

my bb's are still killing too and ive cramped for 5 weeks straight, ive been so tired today too. (well it is 20 to 1 in the morning here so im obv tired now) but ive had so little energy all day xx

its only 7:44pm here in florida and i already want to sleep and not only does my nipples hurt but the sides of my bbs hurt now and i have been cramping on and off for the past hour so i dont know whats going on

WOW! I have just read this whole thread and you ladies are far more patient than i am.

I hope you get your BFPs.

I may join you all if that is ok - granted i am only 3 days late but for the last year my cycle has been between 28-34 days with an average of 32 and i am now on CD 35 with symptoms on and off.

I can't believe some of you have to wait until you have missed two cycles before you can see your Dr, do you mean you have to wait that long before seeing your GP or OBGYN?

I know that if the witch hasn't shown up by the middle of next week that will make me a week late and i will be going to my GP then and he will send me for bloods and do a pregnancy test in his office.

well usually if i am late, i think my doc would just say give it a week and if nothing happens, he would've done something but i wanted to go in if i missed 2 cycles because then they would work faster to figure out whats wrong and just wouldnt do bloodwork. They would do bloodwork and U/S at that point and also my AF has been 2 weeks late before but now im actually 36 days (2 cycles late)

well usually if i am late, i think my doc would just say give it a week and if nothing happens, he would've done something but i wanted to go in if i missed 2 cycles because then they would work faster to figure out whats wrong and just wouldnt do bloodwork. They would do bloodwork and U/S at that point and also my AF has been 2 weeks late before but now im actually 36 days (2 cycles late)

Have you gone to the doctor's yet? Wasn't it today? FXxxxxxx

yes i was suppose to go today but DH ended up having to do another repair on his job so now i got to go tomorrow ugh. My patience is starting to wear thin. I have waited 2 cycles now i think i shouldnt be doing anymore waiting now.

Ladies, I have spent my Friday evening reading this entire thread and while I am very sorry that some of you have been going though this for so long, I have to say that I am grateful that I am not alone. I normally have a 30-32 day cycle, never later than 32 days, and I have never missed a period. But I am going on 6 days late now. Like several of you, my doctor has told me to wait it out and see what happens. I took a hpt yesterday morning and got a BFN. Just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciated reading all your posts and I will be sending baby dust and BFP thoughts to all of you :hugs:

FXed for you Tracy. I am currently 2 months late for my AF. LMP is Sept. 8th so you can just imagine. I am going to the docs tomorrow. I didnt talk to my docs before because I didnt want to hear the dreaded wait another week and also i was kind of just playing the wait and see game because my AF was once 2 weeks late. But it has never been 2 months late?! The only time that happened was when I was in high school and it was all whacky but after the m/c, i had 35 day cycles. So this is something new. I never missed a cycle since being married actually so for like almost 3 yrs so yeah totally new.

FXed for you Tracy. I am currently 2 months late for my AF. LMP is Sept. 8th so you can just imagine. I am going to the docs tomorrow. I didnt talk to my docs before because I didnt want to hear the dreaded wait another week and also i was kind of just playing the wait and see game because my AF was once 2 weeks late. But it has never been 2 months late?! The only time that happened was when I was in high school and it was all whacky but after the m/c, i had 35 day cycles. So this is something new. I never missed a cycle since being married actually so for like almost 3 yrs so yeah totally new.

mzswizz, from reading all your posts you have been so patient and SO much more calm than I every could have been. I am also pretty convinced that you are going to be rewarded with a BFP from the docs very soon :happydance:

mzswizz, from reading all your posts you have been so patient and SO much more calm than I every could have been. I am also pretty convinced that you are going to be rewarded with a BFP from the docs very soon :happydance:

That's what I was thinking. I am pretty sure she is.

Thanks Tracy and Alchemist. I hope I am rewarded myself. DH is going to try and get off early so we can go get the bloodwork today. Well my interview for Sprint is today yay im excited and also i woke up this morning feeling :sick: but i think it was due to the swedish fish candy i had last night. I ate a whole bag by myself :blush: Last night was uncomfortable. Not only do my nipples hurt but now my bbs are getting sore :dohh:. So now the sides of my bbs hurt and now I fear walking up and down the stairs :rofl: But i couldnt sleep on my side because my arm was pressing against the side and it hurt so bad so i had to pretty much lay on my back. I tell you bbs pain doesnt feel good at all. I better be pregnant because I dont know what else could explain this.

Thanks Tracy and Alchemist. I hope I am rewarded myself. DH is going to try and get off early so we can go get the bloodwork today. Well my interview for Sprint is today yay im excited and also i woke up this morning feeling :sick: but i think it was due to the swedish fish candy i had last night. I ate a whole bag by myself :blush: Last night was uncomfortable. Not only do my nipples hurt but now my bbs are getting sore :dohh:. So now the sides of my bbs hurt and now I fear walking up and down the stairs :rofl: But i couldnt sleep on my side because my arm was pressing against the side and it hurt so bad so i had to pretty much lay on my back. I tell you bbs pain doesnt feel good at all. I better be pregnant because I dont know what else could explain this.

GL mzswizz - i hope you get your BFP, you have been so patient i know i couldn't have been.

Well i am out for this month - AF arrived late this afternoon, oh well onwards to next month.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->