78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

thanks wanting. Booo AF got you how many days late was AF for you?

O man, Miswizz this anticipation is killing me, get your booty in that office now, I am dying to here how far along you are!!! :happydance: GL hope it means your BFP today!!!

i hope it means bfp today tooo!!!! im anxious and nervous all in one :haha: i got a job interview and also i got to do a little grocery shopping. After the bloodwork, whether they come back positive or negative, we are demanding an U/S because been more than 2 months late...something is up. I got my money more on bfp subconsciously :blush:

i think i would get my results on monday but still results are results. Im ready ot hear the bloods came back positive. If they tell me they're negative, im going to go get an u/s

Good luck to you! The witch got me today, 6 days late, so I am bummed. :witch::brat::hissy:

Tracy-aww boo stupid AF. Dont she know we dont want her to come

2 months 2 days late today and im getting cramping like when i was pregnant the last time

Mswizz, good luck, dear. But I'm not gonna lie. Your suspense is killing me. Think I'm just going to wait for monday to come back to this thread, lol.

Is there anybody else in here who's still waiting for either af or bfp?

i'll probably be in bed by the time your back from the docs sice its 10pm here but im dying to know what they say etc. dying for a pee AGAIN! xx

well if anything they usually do the bloodwork and i wont know anything until 2 days from now. Even though, its an urgent care center, its not the hopsital so i wont get fast results.

well ladies, i felt a gush and ran to the toilet thinking AF had arrived.... and nothing?? this happened last time i had AF, so looks like the :witch: might get me tomorrow..

I did the same but it was just watery discharge :shrug:

May I ask why you haven't tested yet? Are you taking prenatals at least?

:dust: to all of you!

Is that question for me? If so, i have tested i had 1 pos and the rest neg and then i was getting pos opks so im going to get bloodwork done and i also miss 2 months' AF

we've all tested BFNs yet no period over 4 weeks late for me. my doc wont see me till next week when ive missed 2nd period x

mzswizz, I so want to know right along with all of us! I am just waiting to hear your news :D

I really truly think that us ladies know deep down in our gut what our bodies are doing- but we fear hoping too much, or we want it to be positive so badly that we get it all clouded- but I really do think we posses that gut instinct deep down.

My 2nd blood test came back and verified that I had a chem pregnancy (a miscarriage under 5 weeks)...I was 11 days late and even when my period came, I still felt deep down like I had been pregnant no matter what anyone said- and the blood tests confirmed my gut even when my doctor expected me to 100% have a negative blood test. Anyhow, I'm just not worrying about it this month, as I'm sure my O is going to be way off, and then hopefully by Christmas we can start tracking again :)

Miss Elle- good luck! keep us posted...you are staying so calm with such a late period, which is so difficult for most of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->