78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

mzswizz, I so want to know right along with all of us! I am just waiting to hear your news :D

I really truly think that us ladies know deep down in our gut what our bodies are doing- but we fear hoping too much, or we want it to be positive so badly that we get it all clouded- but I really do think we posses that gut instinct deep down.

My 2nd blood test came back and verified that I had a chem pregnancy (a miscarriage under 5 weeks)...I was 11 days late and even when my period came, I still felt deep down like I had been pregnant no matter what anyone said- and the blood tests confirmed my gut even when my doctor expected me to 100% have a negative blood test. Anyhow, I'm just not worrying about it this month, as I'm sure my O is going to be way off, and then hopefully by Christmas we can start tracking again :)

Miss Elle- good luck! keep us posted...you are staying so calm with such a late period, which is so difficult for most of us!

Daisyanne - i am following this thread to see what happens with mzswizz.

:hugs: i am sorry you had a chemical pregnancy - i hope you get your BFP soon :thumbup:

im so sorry daisyanne:hugs: hoping for a new year BFP for you!

no AF yet.. i did a test this morning and there was a faint faint line which disappeared after an hour...did another one a few hours late and there was nothing?!?:shrug:

Attachments

• norm.jpg
    norm.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 21
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 10
i think we should rename this thread.. let me know if you guys have any ideas.:winkwink:

hold onto your pee as long as poss and pee on another stick. that looks like a +hpt but, since you said it come up after an hour it could be an evap :(

i've never been late for af in my life and now i find myself on 16dpo with nothing but sore boobies and back :haha:

hold onto your pee as long as poss and pee on another stick. that looks like a +hpt but, since you said it come up after an hour it could be an evap :(

i've never been late for af in my life and now i find myself on 16dpo with nothing but sore boobies and back :haha:

i will do, ive been holding up and not drinking much to do another test later :D. it came up immediately, but disppeared again after an hour!

have you tested yet?!

Yeah I've tested 2 or 3 times but nothing :( I think my chart shows a blatent temp rise signifying ov but I have no clue what's going on :/

POAS.com has listings of test comparisons...including 'disappearing positives', which if I am not mistaken, is still a positive!

Retest and good luck!

reading POAS it says if a line disappears you're most probably not pregnant =/

morning ladies. i will get my blood results by tuesday :happydance:

oh no, I was hoping by tomorrow! Well hopefully when you get your result, I'll get my pos OPK, I am due for it tomorrow, but lines are light, but I am still trying to stay hopeful!

I was hoping the same too but i guess the weekend doesnt count for results

So do you think you just had a whacky cycle and now you are due to ovulate? I been getting pos OPKs every day even when i thought i just missed last month's and was due for the next on the 17th but nope 4 days before the 17th still getting pos OPKs

You must be pregnant if they are pos, very good sign! And yes coming off bcp's after taking only the first week of a new pack must have really messed up my cycles, but I think it helped to recalculate my possible OV days and am hoping I am back n track this month to O. I don't have know if I O'd in Sept or Oct since I didn't OPK, so really nervous to see if I am actually able to get preg or not yet!.

So the :witch: is 9 days late, I just did a test (not FMU) and it's negative. No faint line, no evap, zilch, zero, nada.

I'm so confused, could it be negative because it's the afternoon or is it more likely that I'm just not pregnant?

I have used a FRER so it's a decent brand.

:shrug:

i am the same way. just one day later then you. all the hpts i took were negative.

so i went to the docs and got a blood test. i should have my results either way tomorrow. at this point i don't know what to think.

ive been having symptoms. so either all the tests were defective lol or i am crazy.

I cant wait for my results! Im hoping they come back positive.

mzswizz im sure its going to be BFP!! 4 weeks 2 days late for me and counting cycle day 66! x

2 months 3 days late and i think cd74. I feel bloated and nauseous.

i am the same way. just one day later then you. all the hpts i took were negative.

so i went to the docs and got a blood test. i should have my results either way tomorrow. at this point i don't know what to think.

ive been having symptoms. so either all the tests were defective lol or i am crazy.

good luck with your results, i have my FXd for a BFP for you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->