78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Well this sucks. I wiped and i see pink and it looks like its going to turn to AF :cry: DH said it doesnt mean nothing but i think the wait is over.

let's hope for the best until any real flow comes! GL and FX for you! :hugs:

So far from checking, its getting lighter but when i checked my cervix, my cp is super high and its soft in there and its still some bleeding but not alot :shrug: DH thinks that its really not AF and its spotting after sex but we shall see. Its not really anything leaking out. Its only when i wipe or try to force it by pushing or something. When i went to go pee from the first time, it wasnt really anything when i wiped. Im confused so just going to see what happens.

hopefully it stops. AFM I am sad, my cervix was WICKED high I could hardly read it the past few days and then today I checked and it is the lowest it has ever been, does this mean my body tried to OV but didn't? I thought it was supposed to be high and open right before OV and I am supposed to OV tomorrow, what is going on!! =(

So far from checking, its getting lighter but when i checked my cervix, my cp is super high and its soft in there and its still some bleeding but not alot :shrug: DH thinks that its really not AF and its spotting after sex but we shall see. Its not really anything leaking out. Its only when i wipe or try to force it by pushing or something. When i went to go pee from the first time, it wasnt really anything when i wiped. Im confused so just going to see what happens.

I used to get spotting after sex sometimes while pregnant with my other two. Fx'd that this is what that is!

you may have just burst a blood vessel after sex. i had very heavy bleeds after sex when i was pregnant with Maisie near the end i had to be induced cause it kept happening. lets hope youve just knocked against your cervix a bit during sex x

if you are wiping often then it won't seem like a lot of spotting, hopefully it's just normal pregnancy spotting, or even an IB depending on when you ov'd! the results tomorrow will reveal all :hugs:

mzswizz, I still think you are pg. And I hope that you are just experiencing some normal, although annoying, spotting. My AF came 6 days late, lasted for a day, and now I have been having some pinkish/brownish spotting the last two days. Not sure what mine means either. Good luck and let us know what happens, can't wait to hear!!:hugs:

Thanks ladies.

Dannie-When you said very heavy bleeding...was it like an AF?

AFM, i got my results back from the urgent care center and the results are........positive! Now im freaking out because im bleeding. So i called up my ob/gyn and told them the situation. They told me to stay off my feet and come in when the bleeding stops so they can do an U/S. And the nurse tried to put my mind at ease saying i should not worry if there is no clots and unbearable cramping. I told her dh and i dtd yesterday and i had mild cramps etc. She said well some women have bleeding after sex and depending on how far along a woman is depends on the amount. Also, she said some women have bleeding like a normal period and end with successful pregnancies. The funny thing is DH was saying the same thing and also me and him noticed that my areolas are getting darker :shock: I cant wait for this bleeding to stop. Im hoping its not another m/c.

Thanks ladies.

AFM, i got my results back from the urgent care center and the results are........positive! Now im freaking out because im bleeding. So i called up my ob/gyn and told them the situation. They told me to stay off my feet and come in when the bleeding stops so they can do an U/S. And the nurse tried to put my mind at ease saying i should not worry if there is no clots and unbearable cramping. I told her dh and i dtd yesterday and i had mild cramps etc. She said well some women have bleeding after sex and depending on how far along a woman is depends on the amount. Also, she said some women have bleeding like a normal period and end with successful pregnancies. The funny thing is DH was saying the same thing and also me and him noticed that my areolas are getting darker :shock: I cant wait for this bleeding to stop. Im hoping its not another m/c.

woooohooo congrats!:happydance:

big question is, did you ovulate late or just not show positive on the hpts?! only the u/s will tell :D

omg congrats!!!! i knew it!!

mine only lasted a few hours but they were pretty heavy. like id stand up after dtd and blood would gush down my leg and id bleed for a little while after, the first time it happened i was in tears thought i was losing her but when they checked me my cervix was fine and they couldnt really see where it had come from xx

thanks ladies.

Well mines didnt happen right after. We dtd in the morning around 9-10 and i didnt start bleeding until around 5-6pm and its been here ever since. So i dont know whats wrong but we did noticed today my areolas are getting darker so that must be a good sign

are you having pain with it? if not then i wouldnt stress to much hun! xxx

no not really im not having any pain. I only had a mild cramp that came and went away. Nothing unbearable or anything. I just hope its not a m/c. From the calculator, I would be 9.6 weeks today.

no not really im not having any pain. I only had a mild cramp that came and went away. Nothing unbearable or anything. I just hope its not a m/c. From the calculator, I would be 9.6 weeks today.

I knew one of us had to be PG after all that waiting!! i've been keeping an eye on this thread!

So happy for you chicka! try not to worry! praying for a sticky bean for you!!! xxxx

thanks Leese. This just proves...we cant believe what the tests say. We know our bodies!!! Im thinking if any of you have AF now, it could've been a chemical pregnancy.

if she hasnt arrived by then im going to book an appointment for next monday as friday i will have missed 2 periods.

if theres no pain then i dont think it will be a mc try not to worry lovely just rest as much as you can xx

Thanks ladies.

Congrats officially! :yipee:
As to the bleeding, I'll tell you a bit of my story. With both of my healthy pregnancies, I spotted. Not just a drop here or there. But like the day before a period spotting. It went on for one to two weeks. They did a u/s with my last child and I had a clot under the placenta causing mine. It stopped. I did spot here and there later on after sex but nothing major. Both of my children were born 9 months later and are 8 and 4 now. So don't panic.

Thanks. The reason why I was worried because i am having period like bleeding thats why. Hopefully it stops.

were you told what your hcg levels were?

had you done a hpt in the past few weeks or just opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->