78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Blood text came back negative. I don't get it. Im done trying to figure it out. Its too stressful. So all I can do is wait til af comes. If she doesn't show by next week ill make an appt.

Thanks ladies.

Dannie-When you said very heavy bleeding...was it like an AF?

AFM, i got my results back from the urgent care center and the results are........positive! Now im freaking out because im bleeding. So i called up my ob/gyn and told them the situation. They told me to stay off my feet and come in when the bleeding stops so they can do an U/S. And the nurse tried to put my mind at ease saying i should not worry if there is no clots and unbearable cramping. I told her dh and i dtd yesterday and i had mild cramps etc. She said well some women have bleeding after sex and depending on how far along a woman is depends on the amount. Also, she said some women have bleeding like a normal period and end with successful pregnancies. The funny thing is DH was saying the same thing and also me and him noticed that my areolas are getting darker :shock: I cant wait for this bleeding to stop. Im hoping its not another m/c.

Woohoo! we all knew it, but what a great thing to get a final confirmation! I am sure you are fine. So does this mean you are already over 2mos along?! yipee!! :flower:

no not really im not having any pain. I only had a mild cramp that came and went away. Nothing unbearable or anything. I just hope its not a m/c. From the calculator, I would be 9.6 weeks today.

oops nvm i skipped a page. :haha: Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats, Mzswizz!:hugs: That is exciting!!! :happydance: As far as the bleeding goes, I'm sure that's stressful, but bleeding does not mean anything bad in pregnancy- it is not something to measure what's going on with our bodies when pregnant since many pregnant women experience it for different reasons...I've read that you should only be concerned if the bleeding comes along with pain

Blood text came back negative. I don't get it. Im done trying to figure it out. Its too stressful. So all I can do is wait til af comes. If she doesn't show by next week ill make an appt.

Ugh, I know what you mean...I was so devastated when my period came after all the wait and uncertainty and hope! How late are you? Was it the kind of blood test that just said yes or no? or the kind that measures the HCG?
Waiting can be so stressful...taking a couple days to let myself just be sad and upset about it helped...that and crying on DH's shoulder a little!

thanks ladies and no they only told me it was positive. and i only was taking opks.

well at 16/17dpo and 5 days late i think i'm about to get a visit from AF. got peachy gunk and some red blood when i checked CP u__u

Ugh, I know what you mean...I was so devastated when my period came after all the wait and uncertainty and hope! How late are you? Was it the kind of blood test that just said yes or no? or the kind that measures the HCG?
Waiting can be so stressful...taking a couple days to let myself just be sad and upset about it helped...that and crying on DH's shoulder a little!

it was a test that indicated yes or no, a qualitative. i am 11 days late.

thanks ladies and no they only told me it was positive. and i only was taking opks.

are you curious to test and see if it comes up positive now? might be useful for future reference, knowing if hpt's work for you or not :thumbup:

have you been tracking your ovulation?
:hugs: hopefully you'll get some good news soon

thanks hun. i am a bit disappointed but if i'm honest i'd rather have her come and we can start on a new cycle. i've never ever had a LP as long as 16 days! 12 days is max for me

have you been tracking your ovulation?
:hugs: hopefully you'll get some good news soon

i have been doing bbt. its still high thats why im confused.

thanks hun. i am a bit disappointed but if i'm honest i'd rather have her come and we can start on a new cycle. i've never ever had a LP as long as 16 days! 12 days is max for me

it sounds like you may have ovulated late, as LPs are normally pretty consistant.

im on CD 77, going slightly mad :rofl:

well, after another bfn this morning i've pretty much come to terms with the fact that i'm 99.9% likely to not be pregnant so am just waiting for AF and going to try and get TTC off my mind. :nope:

if i pop out a baby in june i will eat my words lol.:haha:

well AF got me after letting me get to 16dpo... started this morning which would make me 17dpo... 17 high temperatures after O indicates pregnancy... so girls that are late maybe you've all just ov'd late. this is why i like temping B)

Thanks. The reason why I was worried because i am having period like bleeding thats why. Hopefully it stops.

Hiya
Just wanted to let you know that when i was about 6 weeks along with my DS (who is now a terrible 2yo!) i had period-like bleeding that started with a few days of brown spotting then felt like full af. I had a u/s at 7 weeks and it showed an extra-chorionic heamorrhage - they explained it like when the eggy implanted it caused a bit of bruising on uterus wall and it was this that was comin away so was very similar to af bleeding. My fingers are tightly crossed for you, gl xxx

did another test last night. BFN. 3 more days till next AF is due. not sure if she will arrive or not, we shall see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->