78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

miss_elle-Its not over until AF comes. I only had 1 faint pos test and the rest negative and now look i got a positive blood test so its possible.

pichi-boo AF came. why does she always play games with us. She just needs to disappear so we all can have bfps!

Thanks ladies.

Dannie-When you said very heavy bleeding...was it like an AF?

AFM, i got my results back from the urgent care center and the results are........positive! Now im freaking out because im bleeding. So i called up my ob/gyn and told them the situation. They told me to stay off my feet and come in when the bleeding stops so they can do an U/S. And the nurse tried to put my mind at ease saying i should not worry if there is no clots and unbearable cramping. I told her dh and i dtd yesterday and i had mild cramps etc. She said well some women have bleeding after sex and depending on how far along a woman is depends on the amount. Also, she said some women have bleeding like a normal period and end with successful pregnancies. The funny thing is DH was saying the same thing and also me and him noticed that my areolas are getting darker :shock: I cant wait for this bleeding to stop. Im hoping its not another m/c.

Well, well, well! I knew you were!

A very merry congratulations to you and the hubby :flower:

Your journey has begun....

Thanks. The reason why I was worried because i am having period like bleeding thats why. Hopefully it stops.

Hiya
Just wanted to let you know that when i was about 6 weeks along with my DS (who is now a terrible 2yo!) i had period-like bleeding that started with a few days of brown spotting then felt like full af. I had a u/s at 7 weeks and it showed an extra-chorionic heamorrhage - they explained it like when the eggy implanted it caused a bit of bruising on uterus wall and it was this that was comin away so was very similar to af bleeding. My fingers are tightly crossed for you, gl xxx

This is what happened to me too. The diagnosis is subchorionic hemorrhage. I spotted, which became heavier and then it gushed out of me. Pretty scary stuff, that day. But ultrasound showed that the bleeding was around the sac so that's a good thing. I thought for sure I was losing her but she was okay!

---------------------

Mzswizz, try not to worry about that spotting. Drink plenty of water. In some cases, we spot with minor cramps if the body is dehydrated. And probably your dtd might have caused it also. Has it lighten up though?

it has. im not running through so many pads now. i only used like 3 today compared to the 5 or 6 i used yesterday.

I also had pretty decent spotting during weeks 4-6 or so with both my pregnancies. It was due to a blood clot between the placenta and uterine wall. Both times the clot reabsorbed and all was fine.

what type of bleeding was it? was it heavy bleeding?

It was between spotting and a period like flow. It was intermittent I guess since I wasn't really filling up pads. It started at 4 weeks with my first and 4 1/2 with my second one. It started lightly only when I wiped and then got heavier, but wasn't quite my full on periods which are very heavy. It was bright red and ended as brown like a period would. I can't recall at the beginning but I think it was also red, just little of it.

thanks for the info. i cant wait for my scan

That will help a lot. Knowing what's going on is much better than the things people come up with on their own! Fx'd.

yeah even dh notices im worried. But i just pray all is well. Its been 19 months after m/c so i hope and pray it doesnt repeat itself.

Thanks. Its day 4 and the bleeding is still going. Ladies have told me times where their bleeding lasted weeks. I hope i dont be like that. Every day i am getting more and more nauseous :sick: so i know thats a good thing and my bbs and nipples soreness is getting worse too. So i guess stronger signs are good signs.

think positive, you will be fine!! Send your bundle good vibes =)

thanks. It looks like its getting lighter so hopefully it stops soon. But im thinking positive. As long as im not in any intense pain, I am good.

And woohoo, just got my darkest OPK yet, but not pos. Will test again tonight before DH gets home!! I am very hopful I may ov. by the 25th!

i hope so too. Hopefully you conceive a by thanksgiving! what a funny story that would be.

Haha, yes, I will be thankful for conceiving, or at least for my pos OPK!!! :haha: Really crossing my fingers that is the case and I OV tn, I am just sso excitd and hopeful since my line finally got darker for once! IF not, I am off to CVS to buy MOOREEE OPKS tn after DH comes home from work! :baby:

And we BD last night which puts us in a great position already for timing =)

yes already you have good timing. FXed that you conceive a november baby!!!! Well good news on my end also, when i used the bathroom just now, no blood leaked into the toilet, but its still there. Just there when i wipe so it might end tomorrow which im praying is what's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->