78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i know im happy for now. So just got to wait and see. I think it was because dh and i dtd.

yes, and you are also in the safety zone soon!!! So soon you will be able to worry less and less =)

and just when it looks like its going to stop...it starts back but its still not as heavy as before.

i have no symptoms so pregnancy is extremely unlikely :shrug: may as well admit defeat lol.

you can understand why women think they've had their period when it's so common to bleed in early pregnancy !

that is so true. but you are not out yet. just like that show i didnt know i was pregnant, it can happen.

that is so true. but you are not out yet. just like that show i didnt know i was pregnant, it can happen.

is it possible that you ovulated late, so aren't as far along? have you had your ultrasound yet?

i know i should be positive but if the tests aren't why should i return the favour :haha:

lol thats funny and it could be possible. havent been for u/s yet.

2 more days till AF due. if she doesnt turn up im off docs. i doubt im preg so somethings gotta be up :( xx

hopefully you are pregnant and if not, praying its something minor.

ladies, OPK question. I took one this morning at 9 and it was the darkest one yet, like 70/80 percent there for equal color to the control line. Then I kept dehydrated & tested around 6 tonight and its half the color. Could my surge have been over night and I missed it, or super early today/during the day and just died down? Last month on the 22nd and last night (also the 22nd) I had horrible cramping, bloating, and came close to throwing up...coincidence, or ov? And oth last night and this month it happened around the same time! like 9 or 10pm....

im saying its ov signs. Hoping you caught the egg. I would say when the opk was the darkest, thats when you ovulated. Wasnt it the darkest this morning?

AFM, well ladies i decided to go to the ER and find out whats going on. My gut was telling me to prepare for the worst and well it was right. The u/s showed no hb measuring 9.2. And the twist was not only was there one but i was pregnant with twins! They looked like angels. DH and I cried and talked so i feel much better but just as I found out, they were taken away. They were beautiful and i guess God that the world couldnt hand their beauty. I am trying to be strong and keep the PMA. I am m/c naturally this time around though. Atleast I went pass 5 weeks this time. Im getting further along so thats a good thing right? My mind is a complete mess but I do appreciate the love and support. I will continue being on here and checking in with you ladies butttttttttttt when I get the okay to go......we are trying immediately :rofl: I needed a good laugh right now. R.I.P. to my angels but this is only the beginning of our journey.

yes darkest this morning, but tonight's was lighter...I think I may have Od, but thought I needed a positive OPK to have actually gotten O...

i would say you o'd this morning then. Depending on the brand of OPKs you have, usually describes the coloration for a positive.

im saying its ov signs. Hoping you caught the egg. I would say when the opk was the darkest, thats when you ovulated. Wasnt it the darkest this morning?

AFM, well ladies i decided to go to the ER and find out whats going on. My gut was telling me to prepare for the worst and well it was right. The u/s showed no hb measuring 9.2. And the twist was not only was there one but i was pregnant with twins! They looked like angels. DH and I cried and talked so i feel much better but just as I found out, they were taken away. They were beautiful and i guess God that the world couldnt hand their beauty. I am trying to be strong and keep the PMA. I am m/c naturally this time around though. Atleast I went pass 5 weeks this time. Im getting further along so thats a good thing right? My mind is a complete mess but I do appreciate the love and support. I will continue being on here and checking in with you ladies butttttttttttt when I get the okay to go......we are trying immediately :rofl: I needed a good laugh right now. R.I.P. to my angels but this is only the beginning of our journey.

Im sooo sorry hunny, I was rooting for you. Thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear. Hugs to you and the DH.

My mind is a complete mess but I do appreciate the love and support. I will continue being on here and checking in with you ladies butttttttttttt when I get the okay to go......we are trying immediately :rofl: I needed a good laugh right now. R.I.P. to my angels but this is only the beginning of our journey.

mzswizz, I have been keeping an eye on this thread and silently rooting for you and you DH for the last couple of weeks, and it broke my heart to read your news this morning.

I just wanted to say that you are inspirational, and I'm glad that there are people like yourself and the DH in the world who refused to get knocked down! Your attitude is exactly the right one, especially since the current attitude of doctors towards ttc after m/c is to get back on the horse (so to speak) asap.

I sincerely hope that your next bfp is closely followed by a H&H 9 months, and that you continue to radiate out as much positivity in the future as you have up till now, because as far as I'm concerned, the world needs more like you.

So get to it, girl! Good luck!

Thank you ladies. I couldnt ask for better people to share my experiences with :hugs:. I have to stay positive and focused. I cant let this be the end for us. I'm going to be all you ladies cheerleaders just like you all are for us. It was a shock to hear m/c and also twins but atleast i know my body is getting better at holding a pregnancy so thats good. Cant wait for the bleeding to stop so dh and i can continue trying. Maybe a December (my birth month) conception and September (DH's birth month) birth is meant to be.

Aw, mzswizz, I was in a rush & did not even have time to read your story until now. I am so sorry for your losses. But as I like to tell all who experience a MC now you have two beautiful angels that you made! to watch over you. :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->