78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

thanks and yes. They joined their other sibling in the sky so now we have three lovely angels watching over us. Hopefully they send us a rainbow so they can watch over us and their earth sibling.

im saying its ov signs. Hoping you caught the egg. I would say when the opk was the darkest, thats when you ovulated. Wasnt it the darkest this morning?

AFM, well ladies i decided to go to the ER and find out whats going on. My gut was telling me to prepare for the worst and well it was right. The u/s showed no hb measuring 9.2. And the twist was not only was there one but i was pregnant with twins! They looked like angels. DH and I cried and talked so i feel much better but just as I found out, they were taken away. They were beautiful and i guess God that the world couldnt hand their beauty. I am trying to be strong and keep the PMA. I am m/c naturally this time around though. Atleast I went pass 5 weeks this time. Im getting further along so thats a good thing right? My mind is a complete mess but I do appreciate the love and support. I will continue being on here and checking in with you ladies butttttttttttt when I get the okay to go......we are trying immediately :rofl: I needed a good laugh right now. R.I.P. to my angels but this is only the beginning of our journey.

:hugs: im so sorry honey. you are definately a strong woman to be so positive about it and look to the future. you got 3 little angels watching over your sticky bean next time :flow:

I'm sorry mzwizz saw u got ur BFP and was going to congratulate but then saw this. Hope u aren't mc. Although the dr said so sometimes they cant find a hb until 6-7 weeks. Staying positive for u. But hugs also as I know I might just be wishfully thinking for u.

im so sorry lovely, your beautiful babies were just too precious for this earth. im praying you get your BFP and h&h 9 months so very soon! thinking of you hun xx

2 more days till AF due. if she doesnt turn up im off docs. i doubt im preg so somethings gotta be up :( xx

what date did did you have that positive opk? i have 6 days (at the latest) until my next AF is due. are you having any symptoms at all?x

it was when i was about 9 days late, im almost 5 weeks late now so i should have had her by now surely?

the only symptoms are im just super tired my nipples look really sore and ive come down with flu like symptoms, my throat is killing me and bad cough, dont know if thats a symptom at all x

just checked. 29th oct i had a positive opk and ovulation pains and its been 4.5 weeks since then. i havent really done any opks since then though so we shall see what happens tomorrow. may take another opk later on too xx

ladies, OPK question. I took one this morning at 9 and it was the darkest one yet, like 70/80 percent there for equal color to the control line. Then I kept dehydrated & tested around 6 tonight and its half the color. Could my surge have been over night and I missed it, or super early today/during the day and just died down? Last month on the 22nd and last night (also the 22nd) I had horrible cramping, bloating, and came close to throwing up...coincidence, or ov? And oth last night and this month it happened around the same time! like 9 or 10pm....

just want to drop my 2 cents. the opk show the surge of hormone before the egg is released. when the opk is at its darkest it means you will ovulate within 12 - 36 hours from then. so get BDing!!!x

the only symptoms are im just super tired my nipples look really sore and ive come down with flu like symptoms, my throat is killing me and bad cough, dont know if thats a symptom at all x

do you know how long your LP is?

you should have def had AF by now with a positive opk so long ago =/ hmm strange.

the flu is going around pretty bad right now, i had it the week after i was due for AF (part of me hoped this was a pg sign). i have felt my breasts so much to see if they're sore that i think i've made them sore :haha:

i had it last month and have it again now :(

no idea hun, my boobs are a bit sore but ive got really big boobs so it doesnt take much for them to ache.

i just have no idea where she is! the days are going by too fast im now on cycle day 70 :( x

i would definitely go to your doctor for some bloodwork. if you are more than 18-20 days late you are either pregnant or your cycle has gone a bit doo-lally

i had to wait till i missed my 2nd period to go the docs, so tomorrow if its not here i can book an appointment x

i was reading up (because i too was late and i knew i'd OV'd) that if you miss 18 days AND have raised temps then you are likely to be pregnant. if your late days go over 18-20 it means that you have either miss-judged when you OV'd/you haven't ov'd or you are infact pregnant...

let's hope it's the last one for you x

and i am sorry to hear of the sad news in this thread of the angel baby twins :(

i had a very positive opk and pains on my left side (OP?) when i was about 7/8 days late. i took an opk at the same time as a hpt just to see. and i havent really been doing opks since either. bt i still should have had AF by now. ive never ever missed a period apart from when i was preg. the only thing i dont get is why i keep getting BFNs when i got a BFP 3 days late with a CB when i was preg with LO. ive only used the internet cheapy tester strips though but surely something would have shown up by now x

you may have gotten OV pains and a +opk but did you get a temp rise? and did it stay rised?

Well its looks like the bleeding will stop today thank goodness. I have been passing alot of huge clots for the past 2 days with alot of cramps so im assuming thats my body releasing whats left. Its sad in a way because while it was happening, thats when it became surreal that im actually having a m/c. So Im going to the doc today and seeing if everything is good. If everything is good to go than dh and i will go back to dtd again. Hopefully third time's a charm. Come on December conception!

thanks dannie! Hoping i get the bfp sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->