78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

hi ladies, darker opk after fading, does that count? haha. here it is, hope I am going to O soon, already on cd 18 today! Is it possible to OV as late as CD 22 or something? Feel like either no ov yet or super late ov!

Attachments

• ov!!!! 010.jpg
    ov!!!! 010.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
15 days late no signs of AF. Im starting to get worried. Ob told me to come back if my aunt didn't show. Im actually wondering if its cysts again. But when I was having really horrible flare ups they never delayed my period. Ugh... I wish I knew what was going on my body. Making my appt for next week.

i was 2 months late for AF before I had found out i was pregnant with twins which ended in a recent m/c. Its not over until AF shows. I kept getting negative hpts but pos opks and high temps so i knew something wasnt right and i was right. so GL to you and hoping you get good news.

you can ovulate at Cd22. I am usually 19-22 when I ov but my cycles are around 30-35 days

i was 2 months late for AF before I had found out i was pregnant with twins which ended in a recent m/c. Its not over until AF shows. I kept getting negative hpts but pos opks and high temps so i knew something wasnt right and i was right. so GL to you and hoping you get good news.

That's what I hear about the witch lol. Im not out til she shows. I just feel icky. I had negative hpts and 2 negative blood tests so I really don't know what to think. All I can do is wait.

got to wait till monday now when the docs are open to phone and book an appointment. ive now missed 2 AFs 2nd one would have been due yesterday. havent had a period since 16th september :( x

you're welcome. And thats how i was with all the negatives.

im just feeling very crampy today. although i did last month and she didnt appear.

also when me and OH dtd last night it really hurt and i couldnt let him go as deep as usual (iykwim) it felt like he was hitting the back of me and it really ached :shrug: xx

thats the same feeling I had when dh and i dtd before i found out i was pregnant.

dannie i hope the doctor can shine some light on the situation.

AFM, still no AF. i've been cramping a lot and its sore when i lie on my front or bend forwards. my next AF is due wednesday/thursday.

Well its looks like the bleeding will stop today thank goodness. I have been passing alot of huge clots for the past 2 days with alot of cramps so im assuming thats my body releasing whats left. Its sad in a way because while it was happening, thats when it became surreal that im actually having a m/c. So Im going to the doc today and seeing if everything is good. If everything is good to go than dh and i will go back to dtd again. Hopefully third time's a charm. Come on December conception!

Mzswizz, I am so sorry to hear about your baby angels! xx:hugs:xx I've been out of town for Thanksgiving so I just read your news...how far along were you with your first m/c? :( I will be saying some prayers for you and your DH and your angel babies, and that you can have a December/Christmas conception!

I'm hoping for a December conception, too! :) I just have no clue what my body's been doing this month after the chem pregnancy- it is just too funky to read- my boobs haven't stopped being sore since September, haha! (just not as sore as they were) even though my hcg level went down to next to nothing...so I think it just went from preg BB soreness to period BB soreness, to ovulation BB soreness, lol! I don't use OPKs or temp so my body signals are all I have to go on! No clue when I Oved this month...

To all the other ladies who are still waiting for your AFs- FXed for ya, and hope your doctors will give you answers soon! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

well my 1st m/c was April 2010 @ 5 weeks and this one was @ 9.2 weeks with twins. Hopefully we can become bump buddies this cycle. Im not temping etc neither so pretty much i just let my body take its course. Usually i dont have any signs or signals, well atleast to my knowledge i dont. Let's hope for some December conceptions!!

Good luck ladies! Still no O for me although opks staying dark

i've been cramping loads today, feel like AF might be on its way (i know i've said that before:D)

miss elle ive felt the same. kept going the loo to check but nothing. its calmed down now too x

miss elle ive felt the same. kept going the loo to check but nothing. its calmed down now too x

i've been doing that too! keep checking but it's just cm. do you feel achey inside? cos i do :wacko: i get the achey "bubbly" feeling before AF.x

Im going to the doctor this week for bloodwork so now i get to find out whats going on and get my bfp with rainbow or babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->