78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Ye I'm feeling very achey like it's going to start but I did get that last month and I remember getting it when I was pregnant with Maisie so I'm not sure.
I phoned the doctors this morning and they have no appointments till Friday morning so I've got to wait till then and if they do blood it's gunna be even longer. Every morning I wake up expecting to be greeted by AF but still nothing! X

just wanted to stop in and say how sorry i am for your loss mzswizz. i hope you are keeping your head up sweetie!

also wanted to let you know i'm still alive. finally got AF over 16 days late.
my cycles are incredibly out of whack for some reason.

hope you are all doing okay. good luck to everyone this month!

I'll keep peeking in for you ladies to see how everything is going for you all, but as you all know my AF arrived already & I am no on day 2 of pos OPK'S! FX for you all, I hope you are all preggo before next year!

dh and i dtd last night :happydance: And im calling the doc to see if I can go in either Wednesday or Thursday for bloodwork. The process is beginning and i believe we will finally have our rainbow baby or babies.

dh and i dtd last night :happydance: And im calling the doc to see if I can go in either Wednesday or Thursday for bloodwork. The process is beginning and i believe we will finally have our rainbow baby or babies.

good luck

thanks. maybe once we figure out what's going on, then i will be able to have a successful pregnancy

well i has been confirmed. December 8th @ 9:15am, is my appt yay :happydance:

huh same day "af" is due. wonder if she will come...lol. well good luck hun pulling for ya.

hopefully they say its really nothing wrong and they just help me out around ov time

good luck at the doctors ladies.

im pretty deflated, another bfn today. semi-faint line on an opk. been reading up that late AF can be because your body stops producing progesterone. feel like i'm never going to get a bfp:cry:

miss elle-are you going to go get bloodwork done to figure out whats going on?

ok thats good. Hopefully we all receive bfps after the medical attention.

Hi im new here. Just wonder if anyone has had similar?

I had my implant removed 5 weeks ago and still not had a period. My last one was end of sept.
Neg pregnancy tests but having symptoms such as slimy cm, sickness, tired etc

Anyone any ideas?
Thanks ladies x

Bubba-Maybe its your cycle trying to get into its normal cycle.

Ladies ladies ladies! I just got another free psychic reading from Inbal and this is what it says...

"Numerology wise if all is ok health wise with both of you you should be able to get pregnant starting your coming birth date and until his next birth date at 2012 with probably a baby boy, the tarot suggested indeed it is possible the time frame for your pregnancy is up to 3 months from now. the tarot were also worrying a bit about your cycle , try to make sure it is balanced and you are ready for it. i wish you good luck."

Now this is freaky because my birthday is coming up soon! Also, my cycles have been crazy and i didnt tell the psychic anything about my cycle and Inbal was spot on. Also I am going to the doc about my cycles etc. So ummm this is really great! My PMA is very high now and this is the best thing to read before I go to bed well after DH and I shower and dtd then go to bed :haha: What do you ladies think? This is so weird that the day DH and I talking about babies etc that I receive this tonight in my email.

wow... cool. where do u get this done. maybe i need one to figure out whats up with me.
*baby dust*

the website is https://www.allexperts.com/el/Psychics/

You can see the description of each psychic on the right and check out the ones that are available and choose the one you want to use and click on ask question under their name. You should receive a response no later than 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->