78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Do they send the response back to your email? i messaged her

Yes they do. You would receive an email saying that you have a reply to your question.

oh im excited lol i texted Oh about it and he was like awesome lol

The freaky thing about my reading is that for one) my birthday is december 28th and i suppose to be going to the doctor Dec. 8th about my cycles etc which is a few days before expected ov but thats if it isnt late. 2nd) DH and i always thought it would be nice to conceive a bfp in my birth month December because we will have a birth in September (DH's birth month). 3rd) within 3 months starting from now...now my 1st m/c was in feb. and i always said it would be just my luck if i conceive in feb again which is the 3rd month from now (coincidence). 4th) every time we talk about kids we say he and him and his and we already got the perfect name picked out for a boy Pierce Elijah that we cant wait to use...so the reading said probably a boy (coincidence)

Now all this adds up to what DH and i have been talking about and all i said to Inbal is "Patrice (December 28, 1989) my husband name is Andrew (September 7, 1988). I would like to know will i have a successful pregnancy soon?" And thats what I got.

you got an answer already?! wow that was fast? what did your reading say?

I got my reading last night. Not to sure about it but. hey it was free what can you expect.

leann-who did you use?

AFM, good afternoon ladies! All i would like to say is thank you Krispy Kreme :rofl: DH and I dtd last night and this morning I was woke up by DH pouncing on me so we dtd again :haha: It was funny because afterwards, he told me that he wants to have sex 24/7 with me and this is what i signed up for when i got married to him :rofl: Well since he's in a good mood....Xmas BFP here we come!! I think we all are going to get our bfp sooner rather than later. And that reading just gave me a little inspiration that im on the right path to a successful pregnancy.

Inbal. She said OH isn't ready to be a father but he already is from a past relationship so i asked my OH to buy me a reading from a local lady thats very well known for christmas.

Hope she was right for you though! And hope we get our Christmas BFPS AF is due on the 21st so FX

Mines is due on the 24th so 3 days after yours!!! Hopefully we both get our bfps bcause we would only be 3 days apart pregnancy wise.

thatd be awesome! and its crazy cause last night OH rubbed my belly and said come on baby crayton cause thats our last name lol

wow well its going to be even crazier because our last name is Clayton and DH does that sometimes. How weird

you got an answer already?! wow that was fast? what did your reading say?

ANSWER: the numerology suggest that your health issue can be mostly in the area of your lower stomach and the tarot suggest there is something wrong with either the womb or the urine system
i suggest not to count on online analyze but try a real live doctor for that as the tarot suggested you might need invasive treatment.

i did have a laparoscopy this august.

wow that sounds interesting. So was it accurate? Hopefully after we all get our medical treatment etc, we all will have our bfps

i guess sort of cause ive been worried about the cysts coming back. i actually felt that pain last week but worse. ended up going to the er but the er didnt have a ultr sound machine, go figure.

makes me wonder if that delaying my period.

i hope i am not crazy i feel pregnant. and chicken is my nemesis right now. only happens during pregnancy. ugh... so confusing.

ooh those signs sound like maybe you could possibly be pregnant GL

ooh those signs sound like maybe you could possibly be pregnant GL

i know right... its so hard to understand though. cause all tests came back negative...i have no clue what to think or do. 2 more days til im in the obgyn office...

well atleast you have 2 more days..i got 8 more days before i go and im worried because its going to kind of cut close to estimated ov but im just going to dtd anyways and see what happens. atleast they could do bloodwork to see if i did ov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->