78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

well atleast you have 2 more days..i got 8 more days before i go and im worried because its going to kind of cut close to estimated ov but im just going to dtd anyways and see what happens. atleast they could do bloodwork to see if i did ov

ooh well sticky baby dust. go get it lol.

im starting to believe i am my body spray made me dry heave for about 10 mins :/

yeah your signs seem like they are more towards pregnancy. You never know. You might just have a sticky bean for some reason your body just not letting you know.

well im demanding an ultra sound either way. i think i know but im in denial. i want concrete proof first.

yes only an u/s can confirm it. Hopefully you get a surprise and its a sticky bean

Other than dtd and now having a headache there isnt any news.

hi ladies just popping in to say hi! gl to all-amf, I got two days of temp rises after my big drop, so hopefully my OV will be confirmed for the first time ever tomorrow morning! I'll keep you ladies updated! Baby dust to all!

still no AF over here. officially missed my 2nd cycle today.

miss__elle, are you going to see your doc then? FX FOR YOU!!

i've booked an appointment but the earliest one available is in 2 weeks :dohh: i had the option of seeing a doctor i've never met next friday, but as i've had the same doctor since i was a baby i felt happier waiting until she's available.

i've booked an appointment but the earliest one available is in 2 weeks :dohh: i had the option of seeing a doctor i've never met next friday, but as i've had the same doctor since i was a baby i felt happier waiting until she's available.

Hm, sorry you have to wait that long, but baby if you are not preg yet, you could be by then! who knows what kind of miracles are within your reach! GL!:flower:

miss_elle-even though you have to wait for 2 more weeks...GL on seeing the doc!

AFM, 7 more days before i go see my doc. Thank goodness. I think by the time i go to the doc, i would have ovulated.

I find myself nervous about this appt. Cause what happens if it turns out like the last one. If I am not pregnant and this is a cyst issue, I can wrap up that idea of having another kid. Im already down one ovary and tube. Ugh... I don't want to go now.

beatles-Think positive! When push comes to shove, they can treat the worst. Hopefully you will be able to have more kids and look on the bright side your a mom to two beautiful kids already. Im already been ttc #1 :haha: so i got to catch up to most of you ladies :haha: Hope all goes well at your doc appt. Mines is in 6 more days. :thumbup:

beatles-Think positive! When push comes to shove, they can treat the worst. Hopefully you will be able to have more kids and look on the bright side your a mom to two beautiful kids already. Im already been ttc #1 :haha: so i got to catch up to most of you ladies :haha: Hope all goes well at your doc appt. Mines is in 6 more days. :thumbup:

I havent been on that much recently as i've had a terrible flu, but i just seen your sad news and wanted to say how sorry i was for your losses.

I have everything crossed for you for the next time being a super sticky bean. Since you have now lost 2 seperate pregnancys will the doctor not give you something to help for the next BFP? as in proeastrogen or something? i thought if you have 2/3 MC's they can then step in and prescribe things to help? maybe i'm getting that info mixed up??

I hope you and hubby are ok lovely! xxxx

Aww :hugs: hope you feeling better now adn thanks. They will step in after 3 m/cs. Which i am hoping is not going to happen. I will be going to the doc in 6 days to get some info on whats going on with my body so i can start the process of getting a sticky bean or beans.

Waiting till it ruptures and if AF doesn't start on its own he's gonna induce it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->