78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i hope my doc will give me a blood test surely somethings gotta be up if ive missed 2 periods! x

i hope we all get answers to our problems so we can finally have sticky beans! im ready for my big ol' baby bump :haha:

apparently parsley tea can start your cycle. so i am gonna try. i guess i didnt ovulate this month or last month whatever. its all confusing.

if i dont conceive this month, im going to go buy the CB digi daily ovulation kit at walmart for $35.99 next cycle.

mzswizz have you tried just normal OPKs?

yes i have. dh just always wants the digi tests because he says they are simple its either yes or no so it takes the guessing out. So thats why im going to buy those.

wow! i just read thru about 15 pages here! anyways..........can i join? currently on CD107!!!! i know crazy!

i just got back from the lab, paid for my own bloodwork, to check my hormone levels, cause doc said that i am probably peri-menopausal! wtf?? he had prescribed me Provera, and i still didn't get AF! :wacko:so............i will get my results in a few days, and let you know.

it sucks the waiting is killing me!

welcome littlesara! sucks that the Provera hasnt helped induce AF but atleast you will have your results to your blood work so you can have something to work with. I have a doc appt on the 8th just an annual and blood work to figure out whats going on so i can finally conceive and have a successful pregnancy. Hopefully they can fix whatever the problem is and if i dont conceive this month, my plan is to use the cb digi daily ovulation kit for next cycle and hope for a bfp then.

damn google!! ended up looking up pcos and now im scared thats what i have, except i dont have and excess hair, but i have been putting on weight, although i just put it down to the fact its so damn hard to lose weight after having a baby. and my face is covered in spots. this is the first time ive missed a period though so im just praying i dont have it, thats the last thing i want :( xx

damn google!! ended up looking up pcos and now im scared thats what i have, except i dont have and excess hair, but i have been putting on weight, although i just put it down to the fact its so damn hard to lose weight after having a baby. and my face is covered in spots. this is the first time ive missed a period though so im just praying i dont have it, thats the last thing i want :( xx

If you have regular periods I seriously doubt you have PCOS.

I think I have PCOS, but I've been extremely irregular my entire life, and have been putting on a lot of weight in the past couple years, along with some other symptoms.

So if you have regular cycles I wouldn't worry about PCOS. :)

thanks hun. ive always been a bigger girl. but a healthy size 16 before LO, but i didnt look that big! but since LO was born ive put on about 3 stone :'( but my periods have always been regular around 35 day cycles and ive never skipped a period (apart from being pregnant) till now. i hate google it makes things a million times worse xx

thanks hun. ive always been a bigger girl. but a healthy size 16 before LO, but i didnt look that big! but since LO was born ive put on about 3 stone :'( but my periods have always been regular around 35 day cycles and ive never skipped a period (apart from being pregnant) till now. i hate google it makes things a million times worse xx

yes it sure can, it can make it out that we have a million diseases.:haha:

and from what I know it's not that abnormal to skip a cycle or have a really long one every now and then so don't be worried :)

ive skipped 2 cycles now! i havent had a period since the beginning of september. was meant to be at the docs fri but i couldnt make it, so going tue now, hopefully i might get some answers soon xx

you know what sucks, is that with the good old NHS doctors they'll most probably say "you need to lose weight to get your cycle back on track" instead of actually investigating a possible pregnancy. my friend had the same problem, she's a size 18 and went to the doctor when she had the flu and was told she needs to lose weight :dohh:

o wow thats terrible. In U.S. they automatically check for it as one of the possible reasons.

AFM, dh and i have been busy bees. Dtd alot but im not complaining. hopefully we can cover our bases.

hopefully they dont say that dannie GL!

U poor girls! After joining this thread at the start being I think only 9+ days late I didn't dtd this cycle to see if cycle would be mOre normal (no sex for 8-9 weeks!!!) AFshowed yesterday CD31, so looks like ov must of just got delayed last month. Feel so bad for you all still in limbo land. And the fact doctors are pushing you to one side as if you don't have a time worthy medical issue. Quite rude of them. Hope u get your answers soon :hugs: xxxx

i took a CB digi and it was negative. in frustration i tore the thing apart and there was 2 lines, done some digging and apparently cd digis detect LH and HCG, so it must mean i have LH running around my body but no HCG.:dohh: cant wait to get my blood drawn next week!!

cant wait for the both of us to get answers miss_elle. When are you scheduled to go? I go in on wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->