78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

it was about a week after AF was due so agessss ago. i will still phone docs for test results tomorrow but at least i can move on now. good luck miss_elle when do you see a doctor? x

gl dannie! hopefully AF can start so you can move on.

sorry to hear AF got you, but now you know something and can get going on your next cycle!

well, i woke up and theres nothing there! fed up now what is going on!!!!!! xx

dannie-maybe its trying to start. You never know. Hopefully it starts so you can move on.

hi ladies, i am on cd 30 and no af, but bfns, af should be due the 10th-14th, love how I am clueless to when exactly, ugh! hope everyone is doing well and trying not to get too frustrated with the annoying waiting and questioning!

im only on cd18 which means tomorrow is the doc appt and then ov should occur a few days later. So we shall see.

want to wish mzswizz and almosthere along with all of you other ladies lots of luck this month! it will happen when you least expect it!

i have been feeling so "icky" today. still no AF and no obvious pregnancy signs. i was feeling my lower abdomen lying down last night and standing up today and theres a hard lump about the size of a grapefruit just above my pubic bone. i was reading up that it could be my uterus but im no doctor so will just have to wait until next week:dohh:

im only on cd18 which means tomorrow is the doc appt and then ov should occur a few days later. So we shall see.

do you check your cm when you ov? thats normally a good indicator for me :thumbup:

no i dont check my cm because i dont really know how to check it especially seeing how many times we dtd so i think its harder. But i bought the opks :happydance: time to start poas. And gl at your doc appt. I am hoping you get a bfp

well ladies i bought the opks and i took one but now i have a dilemma. Ok remember how my opks use to have the blue strip...well i found out that they were the old version :dohh: But good news is they have the new version :happydance: So i have the new version with the green strips. Buuutttt here's the problem, the reading results are now different :dohh: It says that i suppose to start on cd18 if i have a 35 day cycle which i am currently on cd18 so right on time :thumbup: but now the box

says this..IMG_20111207_125332.jpg

So now since my results said this within 3 mins IMG_20111207_125432.jpg

And this within 10 mins. IMG_20111207_130110.jpg

Does that mean im ovulating now?

the eggie is about to make its journey :thumbup:

personally i get 2 +opks then i ovulate the day after those 2 +opks x

well this is day 1 of the pos because this opk looks pos to me.

well this is day 1 of the pos because this opk looks pos to me.

yes it looks positive. you will ovulate within the next 12-36 hours

your egg is about to be released and make it's journey so go DTD! :D always best to have swimmers ready and waiting in the tubes than it meet it half way.

the LH surge can last only 8 hours so it's always recommended it test 3 times a day otherwise you may miss the positive and question whether you ovulated or not :thumbup:

how sad is it that i know more about ovulation than i do pregnancy. gimme a freakin BFP already LOL:haha:

this is why it's good to temp too so you see a temp rise and know you've definitely ovulated :)

thanks miss for the info :thumbup: And its funny because i know more about pregnancy than i do ovulation :dohh: :haha: So atleast we can help each other out :haha: And i got 5 opks left so going to test tomorrow morning and see what its like then. Also dh and i dtd around 11pm-12am yesterday and even the days before yesterday so im thinking its spermies just up there playing poker waiting around :rofl: But will pounce on dh. Im ready for the 2ww and a bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->