78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

gl mzswizz & misselle!

afm, testing soon, getting very nervous and anxious.

FXed for you almosthere!

GL at the docs miss_elle.

Oh I can't wait to hear what the doctors find out for you guys! Best of luck on your wait :)

My period is due to start in a couple days or so, but i am far more relaxed about it this month, so I'm not really sure which day it's due specifically. I think it might even be off possibly since I had the chem pregnancy last cycle.

It would be a wonderful Christmas gift to be pregnant, but I also know that God had perfect timing with DH and I meeting when we did, and it will be the perfect timing whenever He decides to give us a baby! :dance:

well went to the docs today and he was a big useless idiot like i thought he would be. tried to palm me off, said it can be normal for someone of my age to miss a cycle. even though ive missed 2! so he's sent a urine sample off to the lab and thats all he will do. :grr: good old NHS :growlmad: xx

booo that sucks. He should've done blood tests and u/s to see if its cysts or anything causing af to be delayed. Wow that sucks.

my dpctor really is crap. i told him id take loads of tests and they were negative so dont get why hes set my urine off. if they come back negative im waiting till next cycle, if it doesnt arrive i will go back and demand bloods x

if they come back negative, i think you should demand a blood test because obviously he dont know what he is doing. If you have been using your urine all this time...why do he think it will work for him. Blood is the best to use for tests smh i cant stand crappy doctors. I happy a crappy ob/gyn and i changed after i had the first m/c.

i know im contemplating changing doctors too. im just hopeing it was the crappy tests i were using and they use some miracle test that comes back positive. heres dreaming hey xx

it doesnt hurt to think positive and yes i think you need to change doctors especially if he just blowing it off like its nothing to worry about whether yuo of age to miss any cycle. He should show concern that it can be something wrong. Its better to go through alot of tests to find nothing wrong than to just blow you off and have you in more stress than you were before.

i know my body and i know somethings up. i dont just miss a cycle, let alone 2 in a row! hmm we shall see what tomorrows results bring and take it from there x

well i hope he actually takes you seriously after the results and just dont push you away. Usually doctors really show concern especially when you are 2 cycles late.

my dpctor really is crap. i told him id take loads of tests and they were negative so dont get why hes set my urine off. if they come back negative im waiting till next cycle, if it doesnt arrive i will go back and demand bloods x

he's doing it to cover his own ass.

when i go to the doc, if they refuse to do bloods or try palm me off i'm going to innocently ask "so if i am pregnant and it's not showing up on a urine test, who will be responsible if i give birth and my child has problems due to lack of prenatal care?" :angelnot:

well i hope he actually takes you seriously after the results and just dont push you away. Usually doctors really show concern especially when you are 2 cycles late.

unforunately this is the problem with healthcare in the UK.

IMHO we have had so many immigrants come into the country who are entitled to free healthcare and doctors are now so overworked that they just try and get people out of their office ASAP to see the next patient.:nope:

miss_elle..now that question was a classic! it made me laugh too because i can just imagine the look on their face when that is asked. And that sucks. In the U.S. we have to pay for healthcare so i guess thats why doctors take time to figure out whats going on but at the same time whether you are insured or not, some doctors can be such pricks

you know whats worse. if you are found to be pregnant later on (like 5+ months on) social services get involved as they consider it a "concealed pregnancy" and investigate why you haven't had prenatal care etc and whether you should be able to keep your child.

wonder if that applies to women who have had negative tests but are pregnant:shrug: not worth the risk really

miss_elle..now that question was a classic! it made me laugh too because i can just imagine the look on their face when that is asked. And that sucks. In the U.S. we have to pay for healthcare so i guess thats why doctors take time to figure out whats going on but at the same time whether you are insured or not, some doctors can be such pricks

:D

you can go private here if you want, but it's like "why pay for it when you can get it for free?!"

wee girls looks like AF finally got me and i didnt even get chance to get my results back. just been to the loo and when i wiped there was pink discharge. a hole 7 weeks late :cry:

oh well at least i know where i stand now and can look forward to the next cycle

damn this period is gunna be painful with 7 weeks worth built up x

wee girls looks like AF finally got me and i didnt even get chance to get my results back. just been to the loo and when i wiped there was pink discharge. a hole 7 weeks late :cry:

oh well at least i know where i stand now and can look forward to the next cycle

damn this period is gunna be painful with 7 weeks worth built up x

:hugs: when did you get your positive opk? as with daisyanne it could be a chemical pregnancy.:shrug:

am i the only one who is still waiting for AF? 50 days late now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->