78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i might be joining you on the tww in a few days haha. fingers crossed for you!

pichi the funny thing is i use to temp but every time the opks said i ov'd, my temp would confuse me. Because my temps would confirm but then during the tww, they'll be all over the place which therefore causes FF to push my ov date further up which leaves me like this :wacko: :haha: And i cant wait! We could be tww buddies and then start symptom spotting together yay

haha woo hoo. i'm a bit of a poas addict too :dohh: i think ill be due to poas on xmas day!

so am i :rofl: I have 2 digis left so im not going to use them unless i see IB or something :haha: But i will be buying HPTs at the $tree :rofl: Im due for AF on xmas eve

if this cycle behaves and gives me a 12 day lp - then i'll be due on the 22nd (my birthday -___-)

wow your birthday is the 22nd, mines is the 28th :haha: and mines suppose to come 4 days before my birthday. Hopefully we both get bfps 2 days from each other!!

that would be good, the year before last i had AF arrive Xmas day after coming off the pill ¬____¬ evil thing it is haha.

fingers crossed for our bfps

I remember i had AF start on my birthday while i was in key west last year :nope: total disaster but i still had fun

I hope this month is your month then :)

Got my 1st +opk today, so ov is near

THANKS PICHI i hope this is your month too. And yay for the first pos opk :happydance:

AFM, Well ladies. DH was fine. We ate dinner, he took some tylenol and then we dtd :haha: I was thinking in my head yay we dtd so right on time buuuttttt this morning we ended up dtd again before he had to go to work :blush: So trust me when i say that was soooooo unexpected :haha: And these are my results from this morning's opk...looks like im 1dpo today :happydance: which is great because my appt is in a hour or so. So i can tell him about it so he can check to confirm :happydance:

Within 3 mins...IMG_20111208_075019.jpg
Within 10 mins... IMG_20111208_075720.jpgStill lighther than yesterday's opk at 10 min mark.

THANKS PICHI i hope this is your month too. And yay for the first pos opk :happydance:

AFM, Well ladies. DH was fine. We ate dinner, he took some tylenol and then we dtd :haha: I was thinking in my head yay we dtd so right on time buuuttttt this morning we ended up dtd again before he had to go to work :blush: So trust me when i say that was soooooo unexpected :haha: And these are my results from this morning's opk...looks like im 1dpo today :happydance: which is great because my appt is in a hour or so. So i can tell him about it so he can check to confirm :happydance:

Within 3 mins...View attachment 308947
Within 10 mins... View attachment 308948Still lighther than yesterday's opk at 10 min mark.

i think you're ovulating today, therefore 1dpo would be tomorrow.

a positive opk shows up before ovulation, so give it 24 hours after the pos opk then start counting the day after that :happydance:

Thanks miss_elle. I thought this one was negative.

you will prolly be ovulating now so 1dpo will be tomorrow :) I'll be 1dpo in 3 days time heh but I have temps to tell me I ovulate too

ok thanks. well atleast i have enough of dh's soldiers in from this morning, yesterday, and days prior so should be good. Finally can move on to the tww :happydance:

Now doc update, now i can tell you ladies how the doc went since im home. Everything checked out normal :happydance: He told me to take multivitamins and use opks seeing that i want to get pregnant and that was it. Oh and he said hopefully in 2 weeks i will be back saying im pregnant :thumbup: let's hope so.

ok thanks. well atleast i have enough of dh's soldiers in from this morning, yesterday, and days prior so should be good. Finally can move on to the tww :happydance:

Now doc update, now i can tell you ladies how the doc went since im home. Everything checked out normal :happydance: He told me to take multivitamins and use opks seeing that i want to get pregnant and that was it. Oh and he said hopefully in 2 weeks i will be back saying im pregnant :thumbup: let's hope so.

FXd ! :happydance: good news that nothing else is going on that could complicate things.

Thanks miss_elle. I thought this one was negative.

what the opk shows is the LH hormone which is produced before an egg is released. so once you get a positive you'll ov within 12-36 hours, then 1dpo starts after that :thumbup:

im more additcted poas with opk than hpt :haha:

thanks for clarifying miss_elle because i thought once you get the negative that meant you were already 1dpo :dohh: Well atleast now i know. And yes there is nothing else complicating things. I think the problem has been that i have been wrong in timing :dohh: I have been thinking all this time that ov happens cd21-23 and in reality it happens days sooner so i been pretty ,uch missing ov :dohh: Well i didnt miss it this time :happydance:

And thanks almosthere. When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->