78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i have been testing today is 9dpo and another bfn. think af is on her way to come right on time on the 10th-b.c had pink cm when i wiped after sex last night, i know tmi.... upset and no idea how i can cope with waiting for my bundle any longer =(

how long have you been ttc? And do you usually spot before AF? Because it probably is possible IB. And 9dpo is still early. And seeing that your AF is due in 2 days that means you have AF on 11dpo? Do you take anything to lengthen your LP?

im still a newbie i guess and would like to conceive without assistance of anything if possible. this is my first time charting with temping so unsure of previous LP but this one is only 9 days so far. And I think I have had this spotting after sex the previous months so I doubt it is IB and more like AF on the way. And I know I am horrible because you and many other ladies try for YEARS I have only been trying since september, and I do not mean to sound selfish whining about 3 months ttc and failing-guess I assumed I would get pregnant straight away because DH and I are young and healthy, but boy was I wrong! haha. I have wanted to start ttc years ago, so in a way I have been waiting a long time! Anywho, enough with my rant.

Another Q: Is it normal for my cycle to lengthen each month? Sept-Oct. I had a short 26DC, then Oct-Nov a 29DC, and so far today I think I am on day 30 or 31...

and i didn't ov until cycle day 22 i think it was so lateee

Yes its okay for your cycle to lengthen. It's just your body adjusting itself. My cycle use to be 28 days when i first started getting my AF around 10 yers old up until i was 14. And then after that from 14-19, my AF would disappear for 3 months and sometimes lasts for 2 weeks :shock: And now its at a normal 35 day. So yeah it happens and its normal. And its okay to rant. I was the same way myself. I thought all you got to do is have sex unprotected and you would be pregnant especially seeing when dh and i started i was 19 and he was 20 but when you ttc, after awhile you learn alot from researching etc and learn that its not as easy as we thought. Dont worry you will get your bfp soon. If i dont get a bfp before april...then it would be 24 months (2 yrs) ttc. And seeing that you ov'd on cd22...AF usually occurs 14 days after ov. So maybe you will get AF on cd36. And if that is the case then you would be in time for IB right now. Because that occurs between 6-12dpo

from what i am aware, the length of your cycle is fine, as long as the LP is in the same range as normal :)

as long as your LP is around the same it's fine. i'm usually 11/12 lp but last month i had 16 :S

i am getting ic's from a woman that i know on another thread and she said they will be shipped out either today or tomorrow :happydance: Atleast i will be able to have ic's to use and then when i get a pos i can use the digi to confirm :happydance: o yes!!! first i was spot on when i randomly decided to buy the opks so i didnt miss ov, dh and i been dtd every day since the bleeding stopped leading up to ov, i got digis ready in my nightstand, doc visit went great and he said everything is normal, and now im receiving ic's so that is going to be added to my hpt collection :happydance: This cycle is sounding pretty good so far.

thanks ladies you made me feel so much better! and misswizz I hope you don't have to hit the 2 year mark and that this is your lucky cycle! I had such a good feeling about this month, and I really hope that it is IB even though I've had this spotting issue after sex in previous months...myn ib is similar to reg. spotting,,,,will keep you all updated! baby dust to all!!

Cant wait for your update! And thanks im hoping i dont reach that 2 yr mark neither unless im pregnant and i will be around 4 months and saying wow got pregnant successfully before the 2 yr mark

ah just noticed your ticker - i'm waiting till like 14dpo to test this time. got my bfp with my daughter at 12dpo..

do you think i should wait a little longer?

i think the average DPO to get a bfp is around 11 so i think that's just fine. the only reason i'm waiting so long is because this cycle was longer so it saves me getting my hopes up you know?

my test at 12dpo (taken at 5pm)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG00209-20100301-1718-1-1.jpg

I totally understand where you are coming from. So i was just a little curious as to what my opk looks like now so i decided to test with an opk just now...feeding my poas addiction :blush:

And my results are...IMG_20111208_180626.jpgIMG_20111208_180649.jpg

So seeing that my line is lighter now it looks like i am ov'ing today and i will be 1dpo tomorrow yay :happydance:

Even after the 10 min mark it didnt get any darker! Its still light so that means i should have no line probably either tomorrow or the day after hoping on 1 dpo though :happydance: Finally my body wants to cooperate. I have a feeling that this might just be it because everything good is happening at the moment

Yay! Good luck mzswizz and pichi and everyone else!!!

So today I had a weird thing happen to me-- I was out shopping and this random lady complimented my complexion saying that I just looked like I was glowing, LOL- I thought to myself later..hmmmm...what is it they say about that "glow" when you're preggo, hahaha, so I looked up when my period is due and it was due Tuesday or Wednesday (it's now Thursday) :) So, we'll see if it comes in a day or two- but I'll wait for a few days at least before I take a test :)
I would love to surprise my family Christmas morning with good news, but also I am still in a place where I feel like God will give me the child He wants when He knows my hubby and I are ready!!

Also, last time my hubby and I dtd, I had cramps for awhile afterward- anyone ever experience that with PMS or anything?

Baby Dust to everyone!!

Thanks almosthere! and where are you in your cycle now? I saw you were saying your cycle is lengthening, and that happened to me for the first 4 months or so after I got off bc pills...it just took a little bit for my body to figure out what it was gonna do! :)

Today is already CD32!! My last was 29, this is just crazy! AF due between tomorrow (the 10th) and the 14th. Tested at 10dpo today and BFN....a BFN at 10dpo makes me confident I am prob. not pregnant....booo =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->