78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

on the bright side, if no af today, I will have a minimum of a 10 day LP! No it is not fab, but better than less than 10!! =)

Daisy-FXed you are sooo preggo :haha: And if you had AF like cramps after AF was late, it could either be AF gearing up to come orrrrr you are pregnant and you're ligaments are stretching to make room for baby. :thumbup:

Almosthere-Yay atleast your LP lengthened so thats good. Hoping you get a bfp and on the bright side..some women dont get a bfp until 12dpo or later so there's still hope. :thumbup:

AFM, 1dpo today yay :happydance: DH and I just cuddled last night which is okay because im pretty tired and sore between dtd and the pap smear. The pap smear wasnt bad i didnt even feel anything and i guess its because i dtd that morning :blush: But usually i always get this type of sore feeling afterwards so im use to that so no bd last night. I had an alright sleep last night because dh was tossing and turning in pain so i had to check up on him every now and then. His body has been hurting ever since the accident. We are going to setup an appt for him to go to the doc whenever he is off on a monday wednesday or friday. Hope he is ok though. And also I tested this morning with an opk and this is what i got:

within 3 mins...IMG_20111209_074631.jpg So its getting lighter which confirms i have ov'd cd19 :happydance: It took forever for the test line to show up also. It was exactly at 3 mins when the line finally appeared so i know its a negative so im happy.

Seems i could be haning around here again, 2nd month in a row!

I'm 2/3 days late again this month, now on CD34, BFN on Wednesday.

So sick of my periods being like this, up until 2 months ago i used to be utterly spot on! :(

xx

Leese are you taking any opks or doing your temp or anything?

Leese are you taking any opks or doing your temp or anything?

Been doing both, although i missed my temp this morning and havent done an OPK for about a week.

xx

hey girls, well AF's started now and test results came back negative. not sure what to count as cycle day 1? wednesday night was pinkish discharge then yeterday was very light bleeding but woke up to a normal af today, so do i count today or yesterday? x

hey girls, well AF's started now and test results came back negative. not sure what to count as cycle day 1? wednesday night was pinkish discharge then yeterday was very light bleeding but woke up to a normal af today, so do i count today or yesterday? x

Sorry the cow got you babe! :hugs:

I think you have to count CD1 when it's full red proper flow and not spotting so i would say today is CD1

xxx

thanks hun, glad she's finally arrived though excited to start trying again this month.

fx'd for us all xx

hmm Leese i dont know. Maybe your body is doing its own thing and trying to fix itself. My doctor told me its normal for our cycles to be like that its just our bodies adjusting.

Dannie-glad af started for you. i would say count today as cd1 because its your normal af flow now.

Leese there are a lot of missed temps on your chart it's hard to see where you actually OV'd. although you did get a +opk and a temp shift after so... i dunno

how did FF work out your coverline too :S

Leese there are a lot of missed temps on your chart it's hard to see where you actually OV'd. although you did get a +opk and a temp shift after so... i dunno

how did FF work out your coverline too :S

I kind of cheated that i put in the temp to see if it would give me crosschairs, so basically i have no way of really knowing as i did miss a lot of temps (i have had a really crap month with stress at work and 2 weeks of on and off terrible flu) i only had one + OPK (first time temping and OPK's).

I'm going to try and get the finger out and get better with the temps, although it's hard as my OH works shifts and i wake up at different times depending on what time he starts in the mornings...

ARRRGGHHHHHHHH lol xx

i take my temp different times all the time but the trick is to get the same length of ours behind your temp. always have at least 4hours . i usually temp around 8am...ish heh you might have got another +opk slightly later in your cycle and that would explain why you're late... or you're pregnant ;)

seeing that your oh work times can affect your temp..i think you should just go the opk route. Maybe try out the digi opks. Atleast you will no for sure exactly when you ov'd. For the first time i know for a fact that i o'd on cd19 (yesterday) and i o'd earlier than i expected also. Atleast with the opks, you wont have to worry about the time etc you just pee and wait :haha:

thanks girls - i have more IC OPK's on order and i think i will buy the digi ones to confrim!

xxx

no problem thats what we are here for. GL :thumbup: Hoping your next announcement will be you got a bfp!

ok ladies i decided to take an opk this afternoon and this is what i got cd20 p.m..jpg Another positive? How after the negatives? Also when i wiped i had LOADS of creamy cm i mean the tp was covered in bubbly creamy white cm (sorry tmi :blush: ) What's going on?

your first +opk could have been your body gearing up for OV and then it didn't then within 24/48 you had a second surge of LH - this is what i think could have possibly happened to Leese too

so that would mean that ov is going to happen within 12-36 hours from now? And i didnt understand why i have so much creamy cm which is what i would get after ov.

well it's either that or you still have a good amount of LH maybe?

do you check your cervix position?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->