78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

im going to buy a few more opks and im going to test again next time i got to go use the bathroom and see what happens. This really is throwing me for a loop. The pains have stopped so im assuming the pains were confirming ov. I had sharp pains yesterday on cd20 and ov was to occur cd19 sp that sounds about right.

yup that sounds like you ov'd. i've got sore underarms... strange

well im going to take it as im 2dpo now and i ov'd on cd19 since everything seems to be pointing in that direction. cd18 very definate positive..cd19 in the morning-cd20 in the morning obvious negative (almost only one line) and sharp pains around cd19 and more on cd20. cd20 in the pm, hard cervix and loads of creamy cm meaning ov is over but then afterwards i got a pos opk so dh and i dtd anyways. Then today cd21 pos opk but cm is drying up so im assuming i ov'd already.

And i had sore underarms too btu i dont know if thats pregnancy related. I know sore bbs would be pregnancy related for me.

i had sore under arms the first time i was pregnant but i'm not counting my chickens so to speak haha not even in the 2ww yet! waiting on my temp rise tomorrow

i'm not even DPO yet! hah ill be 1dpo tomorrow.. or should be. FF keeps wanting to put me as OV CD17 making me 3dpo tomorrow but i don't know. i think i OV'd today. everything points to a CD19 OV and i've had previous cycles OV day no earlier than CD19

so we are going to be only 2 days apart in the 2ww also it seems we have o'd on the same cycle day how cool :happydance:

indeed, we can be tww buddies haha.

it seems my cycles have finally settled at OV'ing at CD19; fine by me! haha

yay i have a tww buddy now :happydance: I never started testing as early as cd18 so i was always thinking when i got positives around this time, it meant i was ov'ing so im assuming i always o'd earlier than cd21-23 thats why i always missed the egg :dohh:

ah, see i always temp'd and then started trying OPKS. last time, the first month i used opks i fell pregnant :haha:

well lets hope it happens again this time around :haha: Well to take my mind off the tww for now..im going to make cheesy chicken enchiladas yummy

well lets hope it happens again this time around :haha: Well to take my mind off the tww for now..im going to make cheesy chicken enchiladas yummy

sounds like a great distraction to me. hope you're doing good mzswizz!

the enchiladas came out good but they were ruined when dh and i gotten into an argument over the phone :nope: i completely lost my appetitie at the moment. And congrats on pregnancy!

the enchiladas came out good but they were ruined when dh and i gotten into an argument over the phone :nope: i completely lost my appetitie at the moment. And congrats on pregnancy!

augh! that is always the worst. i hate when i am trying to do something nice with my hubby and we end up fighting. but life and ttc are stressful! :hugs:

hope you take some time to take care of yourself today. you deserve it!

(and thank you! can't wait till you get your little bean too!)

i did eat and they came out pretty yummy i should say :haha: And right now i am relaxing but i know when DH comes home it will be a LONG talk. It is ladies night out but DH doesnt want me to go and thats what struck the argument because i feel that a wife should be able to go out with her friends and enjoy herself and he thinks a wife can go out but has boundaries like come back around 10pm etc. So we agree to disagree. I will be testing starting from 11dpo so just praying i caught the egg. Ever since ov i have been getting sharp pains. I know i am only 2dpo but usually after ov i dont have any pain whatsoever so subconsciously im thinking...could it be this time?

hi ladies, just an update, on CD 33 and no BFP, started brown spotting today which has been happening with my new AF off the pill, so af should show in a couple days with red flow, still the lightest AF's ever, which worries me that they are not true AF's yet, but at least I am getting pos opks....will update in january! haha

well atleast SOMETHING is happening. Hopefully january will be a new year and a new bfp!

thanks, hope when I pop in all you ladies will have good news!!

im hoping so too! im sooo ready for a healthy baby or babies

hehe yes I hope you conceive another set of twins if you are up for that! I would loooooove twins, although it must be hard the first time around with twins I would think. So I wouldn't mind having just 1 my first time, but blessed if we get twins right!! even triplets!! haha =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->