78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Best place to check is in the shower. Just feel about for a doughnut haha :haha:

pichi-a doughnut now i want one :haha: well i checked it for the first time and it is in middle rangle i think (i can touch it with my middle finger) and it feels like the tip of my nose. So what does that mean?

well, usually when you are in your fertile window you are SHOW (soft, high, open, wet) if it feels like your bottom lip it's soft, if it feels like your nose its more on the hard side.

after ovulation your cervix can drop and go hard or it can stay high and harden and your little doughnut hole will close up and feel like a dimple.

i would hazard a guess and say that you've OV'd but i might be wrong. (this is why i do all 3; temping, cervix checking and opks)

thanks for the info. Yeah it feels more hard than soft. It feels like a ball up there :haha:

well, fingers crossed that you have OV'd. usually they say that once you have had your first +opk to stop testing so... we'll assume you've ov'd. bd just in case though hehe

i will try and bd. but i dont know if it will be possible because dh has been in pain ever since his accident 2 days ago.

i'm sure you've covered yourself anyways hun :flower:

I hope so because this will be day 2 of no dtd and i must admit the i dont think i can take no more bd because i feel sore

haha oh dear. well, they say to BD every 2nd day so i'm sure you're fine

well i wish i would've known that because dh and i been bd every day since i stopped bleeding :blush: :rofl:

mzswizz, the cm, is it stretchy or just creamy? cm is supposed to dry up after ov.

cm is one of the biggest points of ttc, the little swimmers need the correct conditions to make their way to the egg. so if your cm isn't right it might be worth trying a lubricant specially for ttc:thumbup:

im now on CD 95 - i feel like such a loser being the only one still waiting for AF :dohh: it's as if my body is trying to tell me to wait :cry:

ive been so emotional and clumsy today. broken 2 bowls and spilt milk all over the floor, i know you're not meant to cry over spilt milk but i just couldn't hold it in :cry: my poor oh has been so amazing.

It was just creamy. Thats what i usually get first after ov. So thats why when i saw that 2nd positive im like how if i got creamy cm now. When i got the first positive, my cm was more stretchy

im now on CD 95 - i feel like such a loser being the only one still waiting for AF :dohh: it's as if my body is trying to tell me to wait :cry:

ive been so emotional and clumsy today. broken 2 bowls and spilt milk all over the floor, i know you're not meant to cry over spilt milk but i just couldn't hold it in :cry: my poor oh has been so amazing.

Aww :hugs: dont worry. Your AF will come soon enough so you can start a new cycle. Sometimes our bodies does things and while we are complaining and wondering..its doing its job to be more fit for pregnancy. So just hoping all goes well. Hope you dont make it to cd100.

awww miss elle :hugs: hang in there! your body knows what it's doing even if you don't! Hopefully the docs can give you info to help ya know what's happening!

If my period was going to be normal, then it would have come last Tuesday or Wednesday, but still isn't here...still going to wait to test just cause I think it's a possibility I could be off after the chem preg last month, and I don't want to get too excited about a late period til it's been like a week late...just waiting, waiting :)

Well i took another opk just now and it came back positive so now im confused. Got my first pos on cd18 then negatives up until cd20 in the morning. Tested cd20 in the afternoon and it came back positive and today cd21 its still positive. That was my last opk so im just giving up on that. I heard that after the first pos you dont suppose to keep testing is that accurate?

Yeah. You can have 3 days of +opks as well. Best time to take an opk around 11am, not fmu

Well its wasnt fmu more like smu. And now i dont know whether i should say cd19 was ov or say i didnt ov yet. All signs are saying i ov'd

well, you can always say you've ov'd and if you are late by say a day or 2 you will know why (pregnant or you ov'd later) :) How long is your luteal phase usually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->