78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Actually i would want one first :rofl: I think two of me and him running around is going to be chaos :rofl: Twins would be a blessing but i think that would cause DH and I to faint at the same time because we really are going to need a bigger house then. Seeing that we have a 2 bedroom home.

haha I hear ya' we also only have a 2br condo we would need to move too!

we already wanted to move but just got to wait until the time is right. and now im starting to have sharp pains in my vaginal area along with creamy cm coming out :shrug: have no clue whats going on. This is surely a first. Its like my uterus and all are contracting at the same time :shrug: im only 2dpo so i dont know whats going on.

Good luck mzswizz and pichi with your 2ww, "egg" those little spermies on to make it all the way! haha...and almosthere, now that you've been off bc pills a couple months I bet it won't take long at all for you all to conceive! and Congrats Carli!

Mzswizz, I've had all these sharp little pains ever since soon after I think I ov'ed too..it's like cramps but not like AF cramps exactly...and they got so bad tonight that i had to come home and take my pants off so there was no pressure on my stomach whatsoever-- that's how it was last month with the chem pregnancy, too

DaisyAnne-Sounds good maybe you will have your bfp and sticky bean this month :thumbup: My pains felt like my whole uterus and everything inside were contracting :shrug: But it has stopped now.

AFM, last night i had to babysit my almost 1 month old niece. DH was in love :blush: She was a pretty good baby i must say. Atleast we got a little insight on when we have kids. Also DH and I dtd twice this morning well 5 hours apart :blush: after we took her back home to my sister this morning. Having a good day so far and I think the bd is to blame :rofl:

no one prepares you for how much work a baby is so believe me 1 is enough at a time hah

I have had this kind of pinching or crampy-like pain in my lower left side (perhaps near my left ovary, but I am no doctor) for many days now, and it is not exactly like AF cramps nor is it like constipation or anything...and it is in the same exact location where I felt what I assume were ovulation cramps earlier this month. Last night it was pretty bad for a little bit, but still no AF...and then today when I was exercising, it got a lot worse again. I think I'm gonna need to lower the intensity level of my workout until it's better!

Anyone ever experience anything similar?
Today I started to wear dresses again so my pants won't push on that tender area!
I just don't know what to make of it :confused:

yay i have a tww buddy now :happydance: I never started testing as early as cd18 so i was always thinking when i got positives around this time, it meant i was ov'ing so im assuming i always o'd earlier than cd21-23 thats why i always missed the egg :dohh:

just another little fact, it's best to BD when you get a positive and again the day after as it takes about 12 hours for the sperm to swim up to the falopian tubes, so it's there waiting for the egg.

I have had this kind of pinching or crampy-like pain in my lower left side (perhaps near my left ovary, but I am no doctor) for many days now, and it is not exactly like AF cramps nor is it like constipation or anything...and it is in the same exact location where I felt what I assume were ovulation cramps earlier this month. Last night it was pretty bad for a little bit, but still no AF...and then today when I was exercising, it got a lot worse again. I think I'm gonna need to lower the intensity level of my workout until it's better!

Anyone ever experience anything similar?
Today I started to wear dresses again so my pants won't push on that tender area!
I just don't know what to make of it :confused:

i get that when i ovulate :dohh: painful to bend over as well.

I think I am 20 dpo, but that's maybe off a day or two- I didn't take down the exact day I had what I assume to be ovulation cramps, but it was right around CD14 or 15...I estimate that I normally have a 16-day-ish luteal phase, so I am about 4 days late. Decided I'll take a test sometime mid-week if it still hasn't come...haven't take one yet!

Daisy-Sounds promising!!! Hopefully you have a bfp! :thumbup:

Miss_elle- My issue was around actual ov time..we didnt bd but only around cd21-23 seeing as we thought THAT was actual ov time. Man was i wrong :dohh:

I just found out my best friend is pregnant :) !! She didn't get a clear enough read until she was 3 days late for her period. The lines were just too hard to see til then. Yay! I'm going to be an auntie again!

Thats great news Daisy!! Let's hope you're next :thumbup:

well my appointment is in 2 days :happydance:

i felt soo rough last night i was convinced that AF was on its way, but nothing...

my right breast has been so sore, like a burning feeling inside and across the nipple. they havent got any bigger though. i dont even get sore breasts when AF is due.:shrug:

lower cramping and my cervix is still feeling sore:dohh:

i dont feel pregnant, i dont know what i feel like :shrug:

cant wait to finally get some answers

miss_elle-yay for the doc visit in 2 days. i got a test for police dispatcher on friday and then after that monday is the start of testing day for me :happydance: Hopefully you get some answers to see why AF isnt here.

i have at least another 9 days till i'm going to test u___u too long! fx'd for you though x

and glad you are getting your Drs appt Miss_elle. hope you get some answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->