78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i have 6 more days before testing so really we are not that far apart from testing. Im starting on the 19th and test probably every other day or everyday depending on if i get a faint line or not.

well my appointment is in 2 days :happydance:

i felt soo rough last night i was convinced that AF was on its way, but nothing...

my right breast has been so sore, like a burning feeling inside and across the nipple. they havent got any bigger though. i dont even get sore breasts when AF is due.:shrug:

lower cramping and my cervix is still feeling sore:dohh:

i dont feel pregnant, i dont know what i feel like :shrug:

cant wait to finally get some answers

This is so weird but i am experiencing the burning sensation too only in my right breast!! Its so sore feels almost like sunburn to touch! I think its also on the right hand side of my stomach & ribs :shrug:

Im on CD60 tomorrow & ringing the doctor to hopefully be seen same day! Dont know whats going on all my hpt's have been negative :(

Hope your doc visit goes well :flow:

Good luck with the doctor visits, Leafy and Miss Elle!

Still no AF for me- approx 6 days late, testing in the morning :) I feel like I am pregnant, just a matter of if it stuck this month, or if I had another chemical pregnancy- will find out in the morning :)

How exciting!! Cant wait for your results Daisy! I am only 5dpo and i am tempted about poas already :rofl:

I tested this morning, I'm about 7 days late, and it was a big fat NEGATIVE...blah. I don't ever want to take another test again, I'll just wait until I have a big belly and then maybe think about taking one....haha!

Daisy-:rofl: you had me laughing when i read your post. Dont worry eventually we all will see those bfps. Im 6dpo today and i dont want to test until 11dpo so i can atleast be a little more certain but thats IF i get a bfp this cycle. Im feeling confident but then again not really.

officially CD100!

i took a test today and swore i saw a line... my eyes may be tricking me. surely it would be darker than a faint little line that i need to squint to see lol.

daisy & mzswizz FX'd for you!! :D:happydance:

wow you made it to cd100. thats crazy :shock: hopefully it is a line and you are pregnant. Cant wait for updates.

can you see it ?? i feel like i'm going mad lol.

thought it could be an evap but it was within the time limit.

Attachments

• 14dec11.jpg
    14dec11.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 31
miss_elle-I do see the faint pink line on the left side. It has color so i say wait a few days and test again or try a FRER. Who knows maybe around the waiting period, you ov'd and got pregnant then.

i see a line on the 1st picture - and it's pink :)

me too! I see a faint pink line, miss elle. Test again later :) Also, the doc should have info for you! Is it tomorrow that you go in?

I see it miss Ellie!
Did you ever consider that maybe you skipped one month's ovulation,
and fell pregnant the following cycle, without knowing?

In either case I hope there's a healthy bean(s)!!!!!

can you see it ?? i feel like i'm going mad lol.

thought it could be an evap but it was within the time limit.

yay I hope this is finally it for you, i would be testing every day afetr that with FMU!! hehe

:happydance: yes doctor tomorrow!

i have mittelschmerz and always get really really bad cramps when i ov, the cramps are like nothing i have ever experienced - its painful to sit down, bend over, go toilet :blush: and i get sharp pains in my side (right or left, depending on which ovary releases the egg). i had those pains on 4th october and nothing since, so i don't know if i could have ovulated late.:shrug: hopefully ill find out soon!:thumbup:

:wohoo:

im so excited for tomorrow, even though i know i won't get immediate results with bloods but still, at least the ball will be rolling.

miss_elle-GL at the doc today :thumbup: keep us posted.

how are you ladies doing today?

AFM, Yay finally reach the halfway mark :happydance: 7dpo today and woke up with a migraine. Slowly but surely its getting better though. This morning was pretty weird though because DH asked me "have you been feeling DIFFERENT?" im like no not really other than tired, wanted taco bell and now i have a migraine. And then he said "hmm" :shrug: Im thinking he is thinking that this is our month this month but he dont want to say nothing to me because he wants me to not symptom spot :haha: I made it this far without symptom spotting so i think i can manage. 4 more days before I start the poas marathon :haha: And tomorrow is my nephew's 1 yr birthday also its the same day i take the test for police dispatcher. So going to be busy tomorrow.

eeek good luck today miss_elle definitely see a pink line!

hope your due your BFP mzswizz xxx

thanks dannie. I feel like this could be it but at the same time im thinking maybe not but i wont know until i start testing. Hopefully i see a bfp rather than AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->