78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

woohoo miss elle!

and GL misswizz too, hope it is your time!

AFM thought AF was done, but after bdncing last night and this am, wiped and pink and then red, but i am not spotting, only after sex, so weird, dang I must be sensitive up in there! lol my gyno actually told me a couple years ago that I have what is called a "fragile vagina" i tried not to laugh I was like really? there is a name for that? haha meaning it it very sensitive and can bleed easily, so guess it is more "fragile" off bcp's!

i hope its my time too! And i never knew it was a such thing called fragile vagina. Wow learned something new.

if i had a fragile vagina..i would feel sorry for my vagina because umm if i feel sore after dtd with DH then i can just imagine if i had a fragile vagina what damage would've been caused :rofl:

eeek good luck ladies.

My AF is still going now on cd7 and today ive felt so ill. my stomach is in absolute agony and i feel like im gunna throw up constantly. just wish it would hurry up and go now x

aww dannie :hugs: hope you feel better. Cant wait for next week so i can test :haha:

i'm a day behind you! lol had a drop then spike today in temps but i'm not counting my chickens or nothing

so we are only 2 days apart :happydance: Do you feel any different. I have been getting sharp pains on and off today.

I feel different but don't want to really say anything other than that just in case I am totally wrong and get dissapointment when af comes :'(

I feel the same! every time i am in the tww i always feel different, but then I get my usual BFN and feel like such an idiot!! I hate that feeling & refuse to tell DH I think this is the month b.c last times it was not, haha. Maybe I always feel excited during that time and thats why I feel different..hmmm..anywho VERY jealous you ladies are in your tww...I just want to OV already and make my baby!! hehe

pichi and almosthere-I totally understand. Usually i dont really tell dh anything. He is always the one pointing things out to me :haha: But i did notice i got these quick sharp pains like a quick stab pain but other than that nothing.

I feel calm and in no real rush to poas, I was like that with my daughter too but meh lol we shall see Xmas day

xmas day is when af is due for me. usually i wait it out but this time i just want to know early so i can prepare myself with all the ammo if its a bfn :haha:

thats so exciting to possibly get a xmas bfp!! stop making me jealous! haha I am not going to ov til possibly Jan 1st or even later!!! =(

Dont worry almosthere. Atleast you can start off 2012 with a bfp :thumbup: Now how many women can say that! Alot of women deliver for new years but you havent heard about the ones who conceive in the beginning!

lol yes it will be neat-i am hoping this is it as I would think it was be a cute/funny story If my baby was made on my vacation with all my family there!! haha. But I think I would already be pregnant then, but early on & I wouldn't know yet, so it would still be a good story!

what a great story it will be FXed it will happen for you :thumbup:

AFM, took the test and i know i passed so yay and i tested at 7dpo and today and this is what i got IMG_20111216_075308.jpg IMG_20111216_075326.jpg I think i see a line but i dont know :shrug: Also i dtd and now there is spotting :shrug:

AF came today- 9 days late! Ugh, oh the cramps. Haha! Which means my Ov should be happening New Years Eve! looks like we'll be rockin in the new year- LOL, sorry I just had to...

Mzswizz, is that a preg test or Ov predictor test? I think I see some pink there in the second line position, also...wait a couple days and test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->