78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

pregnancy test. its the internet cheapies. and fxed for a bfp for you

i see a line! but i would test again in a few days :) those IC's can be mad for Evaps that appear within time limit...

afm, i feel out this month

pichi-Im going to wait until monday (11dpo) to test again. Atleast if it is a bfp, then i gave the hcg 3 days to build up. And sometimes women who feel out end up pregnant the same month :thumbup:

almosthere-thanks.

AFM, im 9dpo today :happydance: The bleeding has came back. DH keeps reminding me that we had rough sex and that may be the cause of the bleed. He still says he thinks im pregnant which i "feel" like i am too. But we shall see. Hoping its not AF just coming early. I want a bfp already :rofl: Has anybody ever experienced bleeding after sex during pregnancy?

symptoms list ALERT!!!

1) sharp pain shooting through my right bb last night (TWICE oww)
2) on and off bleeding (lighter than af flow..majority when i wipe)
3) sharp pains in the uterus area
4) thirsty more often now

Please let this mean bfp!

i've been told that if you are prone to miscarriage it is best to not DTD for the first weeks of pregnancy. i know a woman who lost one of her twins in early pregnancy due to DTD and the cervix contracting. GL though, FX'd!

i had such a drama at the doctor. my normal doctor was ill so i had to see someone else, she was so rude. i did a urine test and it was negative. she told me i'm not pregnant and she'll give me something to start my period. i told her i want further tests and she just kept saying "but you're not pregnant". i ended up walking out and making a complaint. she didn't even ask how long my cycles are, how late i was, if i'm getting any symptoms etc. now waiting for an emergency appointment for my normal doctor!

aw that is awful miss_elle. well atleast you didnt settle. GL at your next appt :thumbup: And yes no more dtd for me until i figure out whats going on.

Got a good feeling about this mzswizz! it's very common to bleed a bit after dtd if you're pregnant. Let's hope it's your bfp! :happydance:

As for miss_elle, ugh! That is the worst. I've had a few doctors like that, who refused to believe I was pregnant (when I actually was) and gave me terrible advice and tried to force a mc. Excuse my french but fuck em! Listen to your body always over a doctor. People think you should always listen to your doctor, but that's bull. Listen to yourself. They don't know nearly as much as people give them credit for.

argh not long to testing! i think i'm out this month. just don't feel pregnant

thanks cali!

pichi-hope you get your surprise bfp :thumbup:

AFM, I have noticed that every morning, I have been waking up with a sore throat and it feels dry. I dont know why neither :shrug: Also i am still having sharp pains mainly on the left but on and off on the right also in the uterus area. And i am still having this light flow and its weird because one minute its here then the next its light to the point of stopping and then it comes back. DH keeps saying its probably do to how long we were going. He was saying he dont think it would just lasts for a few hours especially seeing that we were dtd almost all day that day :blush: So im just waiting for it to end. But its still light. Like i can wear 1 pad all day so i dont know. DH doesnt think its AF starting early because of how it is. its been 3 days and he even said that he knows my cycle and by now it should be a full force crime scene :rofl: Men! But he's right so im hoping this is a good sign. Tonight, i am going out with my girls to a comedy show so atleast that will take my mind off of things.

it could be implantation bleeding perhaps??

ah i don't think ill get a surprise bfp- i have like no symptoms practically

sometimes women have no symptoms and still end up pregnant so you're not out yet :thumbup: And this is day 2 of it so i dont think it could be IB.

aw thanks for the PMA. let's hope we can be bump buddies. lol. if you are slightly worried about the bleeding you could always phone your Dr?

You're welcome pichi. What i think its either early AF or bleeding after sex during pregnancy. So if i get a bfp by af due date, then i will phone dr about it. The bleeding isnt serious. Its just light and on and off with on and off cramps but nothing unbearable.

i can't believe it's just 15h till you pee on a stick :haha:

FX for all testing! I am not even at the peeing on an OPK stick stage yet, haha. I am going to start opking on the 13th day of my cycle, I am on cd8 today. AF is due to arrive while I am out of the country on vacation, so hoping we can buy a test there and have a romantic celebration since we will be in a tropical climate =) so cold hear right now!

My pma is just getting worse and worse and I think the witch will be getting me on my birthday :(

Ah I've had a massive dip so its either an implantation dip of af is gearing up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->