78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Morning ladies, I'm 2 weeks late now, on day 43! No more spotting since yesterday. Did the deed again last night which felt different and could still feel that pulling/pain on my right side! No spotting after sex and cramping a little this morning so maybe af is coming or maybe something else is happening!

No AF today tested again last night bfn that's me 7 days late now usually never more than 3 days late I'm very regular I'm getting worried now I've got constant on off cramping for over a week an boobs are a little sore I'm getting paranoid I've got pcos :( xx

12 days late now on cycle day 47! im usually really regular, had a bit on an irregular cycle last month spotted for 7 days before i finally got AF but i havent had any spotting or anything this month shes just failed to turn up. only taken the 1 test on saturday so going to order another now x

3 days late :| Save for the one time in my life I've missed AF, this is as late as I've ever been. If I go to day 4, I'm gonna POAS. Again.

3 BFNs... I'm thinking I probably O'd 3 days after my charting said I did which is fine as OH and I BD'd pretty much the whole week (vacation :) ) so... would be a nice souvenir from the trip but I'm not very sure what's going on.

BB tenderness, crazy fatigue, going from no appetite to EAT ALL THE THINGS. I'm not craving sweet things like I usually do with AF, I'm wanting either nothing or savory things. Weird. Maybe it's just AF changing her signs on me because she's a a brat like that.

I haven't been temping but took one for the heck of it this morning and was a full degree and some change higher than I usually am. CM is... wet? I guess. As others have said it "slips out" and almost feels like AF and I go to the bathroom to check and... nope, just time to change undies.

So frustrating. Fx'd for you ladies :)

Still no AF...and last night my boobs felt like they were going to explode! So either way, I'd like the waiting to stop so either my boobs will stop hurting so badly or I can be happy about them hurting so badly, lol!

Trying to hold off another day or two before testing....DH wants me to wait til Friday...

Any more news, ladies?

think i will be testing friday. my boobs have been killing today had a bit of cramping this orning but nothing since still no sign of AF. im so fed up of waiting now. kinda glad i havent had any tests in the house i would have driven myself mad checking. if its still a BFN friday then off the doctors i go next week x

No noticeable spotting today and belly hurts when i bend over which is strange. Still getting twinges on my right side. No sign of af!

I'm waiting with you ladies! I'm dying to know what will be....keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp for you ladies! (cuz I do smell pregnancies going on here!)

15 days late today, woke up in middle of the night feeling very sick and needing to poo (tmi!) still feeling very sick this morning and stomach feeling upset but might not be related. Bloody tinged cm when checking cp so think af might be just round the comer :-(

I'm joining the wait at 5 days late ! I havent been this late since I can remember!

Hey girls checking in with an update, 10 days late today, have had mild waves of sickness for a fair number of days now, and creamy/ewcm/lotiony always feel wet. Cervix is soft n squishy. Bfn last night pink test, a line appeared ages afterwards so disregarded it as it was
Borderline pink or grey so probably a cheeky evap. Anyone testing today? xxx

Hey girls checking in with an update, 10 days late today, have had mild waves of sickness for a fair number of days now, and creamy/ewcm/lotiony always feel wet. Cervix is soft n squishy. Bfn last night pink test, a line appeared ages afterwards so disregarded it as it was
Borderline pink or grey so probably a cheeky evap. Anyone testing today? About time we got some BFP's this thread could produce so many late bloomers :D good luck & welcome new
Ladies :flower: xx

Hey Rach,

I'm 8 days late today, could have swore AF was coming last night, really crampy and i'm constantly Hot / flushy and sweating!.

Could swear my boobs feel different as well but i think it's all in my head.

Not tested again yet, going to give it until Sunday morning.

xxx

13 days late today, depending on whether my test arrives today or tomorrow as to when i test. so tired today my stomachs felt really heavy for the past 2 weeks but still no AF have had quite painful boobs and lots of creamy discharge x

In the same boat

Im on day 6 past AF, all tests BFN and lotsa symptoms so made a doctors appointment today to ask for a blood test for tomorrow. Fingers crossed x

Thanks to sites like this and the experience from all those out there that share to help relieve some of the stress for situations like this and help on what to do.

BFN not even a whisper of a line. guess i will be phoning the doctors in a bit for an appointment :( x

Just took a superdrug 4 day early test - BFN :( :( :(

Xx

the doctors wont even do anything till you miss your 2nd period! im at the stage now where i just want AF to show so i can start trying again :(

the doctors wont even do anything till you miss your 2nd period! im at the stage now where i just want AF to show so i can start trying again :(

Snap! that's what i am wanting as well! sick of the cramping as well!!

So if i'm 8 days late ddoes that mean as of today i must have ovulated 8 days later than i think i did???

xxx

im not sure. i took a opk about 5 days ago and it was positive so i think i must have ovulated then so im expecting AF in the next few days, would explain why i have such bad cramps so AF will be over 2 weeks late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->