78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Well this is cd2 actually. AF has started completely now. DH and i have started taking our multi-vitamins today so thats a step. Im not upset because this is only the first cycle so its not affecting me. Well next af due on jan. 22 so i have alot of time in between to try again. And atleast af wont be here on my birthday :thumbup:

aw we might still be able to be bump buddies :haha: i defo feel out this month :( bring on the next cycle :)

sorry to hear mzswizz! bring on all our JAN 2012 BFP's, woohoo!!!! =)

yay cant wait for us to be bump buddies :happydance: My next af is due jan. 22nd. And i would probably ov anywhere between jan. 4th and 7th (cd19-cd22). DH has already said that we are going to dtd every day from the day bleeding stops (cd7) all the way up until af due date :shock: plus he's taking multi-vitamins for men now so let's hope that helps too.

tell him that's not good to dtd that much haha you need his good swimmers to build up for around OV day lol

EDIT: my next AF will be due Jan 23rd if everything stays the same

yay so we will be 1 day apart cycle wise. and yeah i told him that but you think he listens :rofl:

yes typical. but i got the power so every other day is whats going to happen up until cd15. Then we will start every day and see what happens.

As for miss_elle, ugh! That is the worst. I've had a few doctors like that, who refused to believe I was pregnant (when I actually was) and gave me terrible advice and tried to force a mc. Excuse my french but fuck em! Listen to your body always over a doctor. People think you should always listen to your doctor, but that's bull. Listen to yourself. They don't know nearly as much as people give them credit for.

they just don't seem to get it, why would any woman who's ttc go and take a pill to bring on AF without knowing for sure that they're not pregnant?:nope:

i cant get an appointment until after new year now, im so fed up.

i just want to know whats going on or at least be able to start TTC again!

i was cramping loads over the weekend and thought AF was coming, but nope. woke up this morning with a really dry mouth, however much i drank it wouldnt go away. feel light headed, sick and tired.

hopefully a week off work over christmas will help relax me and help get my body back in sync. luckily i dont drink at all, so if i am preg it won't do any harm :D

Well this is cd2 actually. AF has started completely now. DH and i have started taking our multi-vitamins today so thats a step. Im not upset because this is only the first cycle so its not affecting me. Well next af due on jan. 22 so i have alot of time in between to try again. And atleast af wont be here on my birthday :thumbup:

:hugs: bring on 2012 ! !

are you taking primrose oil? it's meant to help with ttc and getting cm in good shape for his swimmers, but just make sure you stop taking it once you ovulate as it can cause uterus contractions :dohh:

no im not taking primrose oil. im only taking the one a day women's multivitamins now.

well i got great news...1) DH has been taking his vitamins and 2) A county job (library aide) that I applied for called and said i got the job :happydance:. I guess this isnt why i didnt get pregnant this cycle because i was suppose to find out this news and be able to have some time on the job before having baby. So this is great. A county job means more money and better benefits.

Thanks almosthere! Atleast tonight ended great. Most likely i would start in january so thats good also atleast these would be the last couple of weeks before i start working and i would most likely be passed ov by the time i start working so yay :happydance: Everything is falling into place.

well done on the new job! that's fantastic news. :)

Thanks pichi! So how are you today?

AFM, its cd4 today so 3 more days to go yay! Seeing that now i ov earlier than i thought..it will make since on why when i thought AF was early..it was actually on time :dohh: When you ov earlier doesnt it change af due date to arriving earlier? Also, dh and i have been in love land :cloud9: We have just been loving each other and enjoying each other and i feel great. Especially ever since DH has been listening and really wants to have a healthy baby so he finally went and bought his vitamins and take them every day and so am i. We both take them together so im happy for that. Thats another step closer to our rainbow baby. Everything is going pretty good on my side which is a good thing. Also, my soon to be boss (who is great!!!) gave me the number to the woman i have to set up an appt with so i can get this process started. I had called but she didnt answer so im going to wait til between 8:30-9 to call her again. Yay im so excited!! I am soo ready to bring on 2012 because i have a feeling its going to be a great year :thumbup:

your LP of a cycle will always stay around the same each month - it's the time from the start of cycle to OV that can vary greatly :)

i'm good thanks. going to go buy a test because i think i got an EVAP on a FRER O_O i'm cramping and my cervix is low so i am guessing i'm not but hey, i need to pee on somthing haha! i got a near +opk too

I have a 14 day LP so i was thinking since i usually thought i ov'd on cd22, then af would arrive cd36. but since i've noticed i o'd cd18 that would mean af would be due on cd32 correct? And ooooo sounds good on your part cant wait for updates will be patiently waiting :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->