78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

congrats on the new job mzswizz!! sounds like you have a great year ahead of you. and good luck pichi! I'll have my fingers crossed.

Hi ladies, nice to see many of us are somewhat close in cycle days! I am cd 10 today. I started opk's yesterday and it was light, so for now, only testing every other day until the lines get darker. Hoping to O sooner than later! woohoo 2012, I also have a good feeling, I mean we must have a good shot for 2012 seeing as there will be 12 fresh new months ahead :haha: But hoping we start of the year with our buns cooking as opposed to the middle or end of the year :hugs: FX!!!

almosthere-I am soo with you on hoping it happens at the beggining of the year compared to the middle or end. And i lol when you said 12 fresh new months :rofl:

AFM, well this cycle is going by rather quickly now. Im on cd5 today and the last days of this year are flying by too. 6 more days until my birthday :happydance: Well last night was great. I dont know if it was the drink I had called sex drive or what but dh and i dtd in the shower again :blush: Now I must say i am madly in love with DH because now he is taking ttc seriously. After i read the article and stated less caffeine, no hot baths, and take daily vitamins. He is really taking his vitamins, drinking more water, and when we were in the shower..he put it on luke warm not hot and then he said "cant be losing sperm here..got to have babies with you" :cloud9: Finally he understands how hard it is and glad he has finallt listened and is doing what he needs to do to help increase our chances and i have started drinking more water and my daily vitamins and not stressing out. So hopefully this will help us this cycle. Only time will tell. Also, today i have to go do the paperwork for the new job in a hour or so :happydance: So everything is really working out for us. Come on Baby Clayton(s)!!

hehe glad dh is hopping on the baby boat completely! mine drinks too much beer I think for ttc but other than that he is a good boy :thumbup: I do not have him taking any vitamins and he would think it is rediculous, guess he is not on the full out ttc baby boat completely! :haha: And I love the name you chose, guess you want a little boy? I want a boy as well, Liam or Bryce, pretty sure Liam as DH likes it better. It is so bad we have like full first and middle names picked out (multiples lol) for both girls and boys hehe :flower: now we just need a bean or two to give those names too! :baby:

and OMGSH! The days are flying by, I am on cd 11, not 10!! hahaha sooo excited to notice I am a day ahead of what I thought =) sleepy silly me

Trust me i get tantrums from him when it comes to taking the vitamins but i make him take them :rofl: and yes the days are flying by rather quickly. The name we have for a boy is Pierce Elijah and for a girl Ariel Mariah :cloud9: i think dh is rooting for a boy subconsciously though because whenever we bring up kids he says he him his etc

yes same, DH always says he/his/him too! hehe. And I got mixed up because your thing says bring on a baby clayton, i like that name too! haha is that your last name? my bad!

lol dont worry i get confused myself sometimes :rofl: and yes clayton is our last name.

i used to refer to the bump as 'him' all the time even though i thought from the very start Pixie was a 'she' :haha:

i guess thats the most common thing to occur when a woman is pregnant or ttc wise in general. Many people say we would most likely have more boys than girls so we shall see. I think we would have boys just because of the fact we dtd close to ov.

i thought that i'd have a boy because it's all boys on my OH's side... but i had a gut feeling i was having a girl :)

well dh and my family is mostly girls so hopefully we can get boys in here :rofl:

carliecarebear how are you feeling?? how is baby!!?

thanks for asking! i've been feeling... sick! :haha: hahaha, but i guess that should be expected. still in those early worrying stages and just praying this bean holds on tight. my next u/s is jan 6th and i'm hoping it comes quickly. but every day is one day closer for all of us!

funny thing, ever since day one i've called my little bean a her. just have this gut feeling it's a girl. guess we'll see not to long from now!

hope all you ladies are doing good. can't wait till you guys join me!! it's gonna be awesome. happy TTCing! :baby:

cali-cant wait for u/s pics of your beanie!!!!

AFM, So it seems as if AF will stop a day early :happydance: cd6 today and looks like AF is on her way out or thats what i think so far from this morning. DH and I dtd last night too :blush: So we have been pretty busy and started on our operation conceive plan a little earlier than expected :haha: Xmas is in 2 days :shock: Where has the time gone :shrug: Also i will be 22 in 5 more days so yay im excited :happydance: Got to get DH xmas presents today while he is at work and clean up a little bit more. Also go hang out with my family today and that pretty much sums up my day. Come on January so we can make bd count!!!

Hi ladies! So I also think I am more prone to having all boys! But hoping I will have 2 boys and one little princess-a girl! =) AFM dtd tonight, DH was like a kid at a candy store ready to play from the minute I got home :haha: We are cd 12 today, DH predicts OV 4 days from now, I say Christmas day it is going to happen!! He bought me 8 single opks at the dollar store as I am worried my others are dried up and expired like the box says. This opk was a lot darker than the other brand that is expired. I had a huge temp dip today, but could this be because I temped 3 hours earlier than usual? Had no choice, had to get up around 7am to nanny! :wacko: Anywho, based on my opk really hoping for an early ov-noticed EWCM for the first time today, sooo happy to see it! I only noticed when checking my cervical position and did not dtd last night so pretty sure it was not old spermies chillin in there. Oh, sorry for the rant, missed B&B today! :flower:

Stinky you are sick carebare! and im sure **SHE** =) will stick FX!!

And Happy early bday misswizz! I am 22 since June, so we are pretty close in age! :cake:

Thanks almosthere! And yes we are close in age. My friend birthday is also in June :thumbup: And whoo hoo for the ewcm...hopefully this means early ov which in return will make it an early bfp :thumbup:

thanks ladies, my chart shows a huge dip then huge rise, although I have had higher temps earlier in my cycle than this risen temp. But I do not think it is OV because dip-I think it was low due to temping really unusually early in the morning (7) then my rise today because I temped at 10 am lol. Also no pos opk yet, so still waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->