78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

It doesn't matter what time you temp, more how many hours you have behind the temp

almosthere-I agree with pichi. As long as you have the same amount of hours before temping (3 hours of solid sleep before temping). Then it doesnt matter the time. And from the description it sounds like the ov dip. Guess you have to wait for 2 more risen temps for it to be confirmed. And i have heard of womren who dont really get pos opks but temps say otherwise. My friend was using CB digi opks and she didnt get any pos and now she is pregnant. So maybe the same will happen for you. :thumbup:

AFM, Well its cd7 and it looks like AF is ending right on time :thumbup: Before I get started on my update i would like to take the time out to say R.I.P. Sylvester. Today is my best friend's death anniversary. Even though he is gone from the Earth he will not leave us in our hearts. :hugs: Now on a better note, dh and i started this morning with a bang. We've talked and now we are on good standing. DH and I dtd so we just right on time with the every other day but i dont think its intentional :blush: DH has talked to me about trying and he says he is on board with trying so we will do whatever it takes :happydance: He even said you are going to ov around cd19-cd23 so we are really going to dtd as much as possible that week :happydance: Hopefully we catch the eggy :thumbup: Feeling really good. So hopefully this cycle ends with a bfp. Last night DH didnt take his vitamin because we had our little argument :dohh: But its okay because i took mines and he only missed 1 day. He WONT miss today though :haha: So all is well and i gave dh is xmas eve gift and he is happy. So now we are just relaxing with each other. Lovely morning it is.

omg nooooo wayyyyyy pichi!!! congrats :happydance: when did you find out?

haha I was going to see how long it took before mentioning :haha:
I found out on my birthday :) need to phone and get a scan scheduled for Feb :)

what a great birthday gift!!!! Cant wait for pics!!

aw thanks. Scan should be around Valentines day and that's when we're going to announce it to family/friends

Thats great. My dh and i dating anniversary is feb. 18th :cloud9: how far along would you be by then?

i will be around 12/13 weeks depending on the date of the scan :)

so you'll be in your 2nd tri! how exciting! So you dont get any early scans?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk! hahaha, can't believe i didn't notice.
CONGRATS and happy birthday to you! bumpbudz :happydance:

my birthday is actually on valentines day so i'll be excited for my future pichi birthday scans! i should be at 14/15 weeks then... whoa that's crazy! :wacko:

hope almost and mswizz are doing great and you enter ov land soon! please enjoy all that sex i'm not having! :haha:

cali-your post made me :rofl: when you talked about sex :haha: Im going to enter ov land around jan. 4th and dh already knows around what time i should ov. he even told me himself :shock: so pretty much i will probably ov around cd19-cd23 in between those times. So we are going to be busy bees. Now lets see what happens.

We only get an early scan if we pay for one. We get 2 routine scans though. 12 weeks and 20 weeks.

:D

omgshh hehe CONGRATS PICHI YAY!!

And It looks like I OD based on my temps, OPK was almost positive today! But last month I have POS OPKS before my dip even came and one day of OV then 2 after OV. So wouldn't I have a positive OPK by now? I think it could turn pos tomorrow would that mean I OV tomorrow even though it would be two days past my dip?? thanks for any help!!

and if i OD on my dip it means I missed DTD the day before.... =(

almosthere: we didn't dtd on OV day, we did the day before and the day after, that's it. FX'd

I think it will be a boy although I have a gut feeling of girl again :p

i heard the closer you dtd around ov day, the more likely its a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->