78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

afm, cd16 already?! Cant believe the time has just flown by through this cycle. Around 3 or 4 days I should be ov'ing (estimating). DH and I have been pretty good at dtd every day now so thats good. I have been getting sharp cramps now so im thinking its a sign that ov will happen soon :thumbup:

gl misswizz!

i have had bleeding gums, then bloody nose, and now frequent urination as of last night but so far nothing today (but only had one cup of tea). FF says I am 5dpo and I am already dying to test. I told DH I want to test at 10 or 11 DPO and he got mad. I don't understand, I guess he sees waiting for AF to be a better strategy than testing before hand. I just think he doesn't want to get his hopes up...but it makes me upset that he doesnt seem as excited and anxious, ughhh.

my dh does the same thing. he tells me to wait until after afto test sooo my plan is to start around 10dpo (secretly) and if its a bfp then will keep the secret until AF is late and then i tell dh we need to test and bam get a positive on the digi and act surprised :rofl:

lol that is a similar plan to mine, I think i would TRY to keep it a secret if I found out 10/11 dpo then tell him on vacation if AF is late or not =) BUT I kind of killed my plan since I told him my plans of testing, HOWEVER, I told him since he is being a stinker he can't wait the time he wants and find out when AF is due hehe

:rofl: good idea. I havent told dh yet because i know he is such a pooper and will complain and really keep an eye on me so i dont test :haha: so since he wants to wait until af is late then fine i will TRY my best to hold it in and wait until AF is late. But thats IF af is late this cycle which we both are hoping for. Come on we want our bfps!

I think now after what's happened, waiting a little while after af is there is better testing wise :)

that is true pichi. But lately i have been on the better know early so i dont get my hopes up type of thing. Because its been times where we waited for no AF and it ended up being bfn and just af being late and i think that hurt me more then a bfn before AF.

you just know when ypur pregnant... That's the only way I can describe it. Lol

i think my body tries to keep it a secret from me :rofl: Each time i was pregnant especialyl the first time..i didnt know until DH forced me to test. He is always the one saying you have to be pregnant and only twice he was right :rofl:

i would say it's always best to wait until AF is due before testing as early tests can detect a chemical pregnancy and can cause real heartbreak.

so sorry for the news pichi.:hugs:

:hugs: awww, pichi, i am so sorry for your loss. i really hope you hang in there and you get that sticky bean soon. lots of good vibes and virtual hugs are being sent your way.

glad that all you ladies are alive and kickin'!

i think it's a really good sign that time is going by fast. pregnancy always seems to happen when you least expect it. keep staying relaxed and carrying on ladies! can't wait to hear all the updates!

hi ladies, started spotting today at 5 almost 6dpo....my previous cycle had this same thing happen after sex w dh for 3 nights in a row pink covered spermies would come out instead of nice clear and white or w.e. I am feeling totally out since the same thing is occuring over the same time, clearly not IB since I get this right on schedule every month and turn out NOT PREGNANT. UGHH!! sry needed to release frustration....does anyone know what this is since it clearly is not pregnancy related? anyone else have this around 5-7 dpo?

Almost-wish i could help but the only time i had spotting around that time was when i was pregnant once and another time...later than 7dpo closer to AF or a week before ov is due so i have no clue why it happens.

AFM, cd17 and i have decided to use the opks so i know when to start testing :blush: im going to start today. But i have one question...say i get a positive opk today and then it turns negative and then i keep testing anf get another positive on around cd20 or so..do i go by the 1st or 2nd positive? Now d and i been dtd alot..well every day this week because im due to o this week hence the wanting to use opks so i know for sure. And also i had a DETAILED WEIRD dream last night. Ok so usually the hpt dreams always show me poas and then showing the results to dh but it always be a hpt that is faulty etc. This time around...i had already taken like 10 and they were all positive and i showed my parents and my mom was asking me did i have any spotting, i said no. Then she asked when was my lmp and i said dec. 18th! Thats this cycle!!!! Hopefully thats a sign that a bfp is to come. And i got the positve on the ic's which i have (thanks Steph :hugs: ) and on the plus sign test but i dont have those and my mom was trying to get me to take the digis but i told her no i didnt want to yet because we are goin to wait until i missed my AF due date. Im really hoping this means bfp forth coming.

hi ladies, started spotting today at 5 almost 6dpo....my previous cycle had this same thing happen after sex w dh for 3 nights in a row pink covered spermies would come out instead of nice clear and white or w.e. I am feeling totally out since the same thing is occuring over the same time, clearly not IB since I get this right on schedule every month and turn out NOT PREGNANT. UGHH!! sry needed to release frustration....does anyone know what this is since it clearly is not pregnancy related? anyone else have this around 5-7 dpo?

Hi I posted on this thread a while ago. Just thought I'd lend my experiences to try and help. I've read that spotting in the tww (if it's not IB) is normally because of low progesterone. If your progesterone is too low then the endometrium will shed a little as a drop in progesterone is what causes the lining to shed for AF. If your progesterone is low it can interfere with a fertilized egg implanting because the lining isn't prepared enough. DON'T WORRY THOUGH it's easily solved. B vitamins can raise progesterone and lengthen your luteal phase or you can try progesterone cream (you can buy it on amazon) I used this in my last cycle as I normally spot on 12/13dpo. I still had spotting, but it was lighter. If these don't help you can go and see your dr and they'll often prescribe prometrium which is progesterone in tablet form. That will definitely do the trick.
This is obviously only one possibility. It could still be IB just because you had it in previous cycles doesn't mean this isn't the lucky one :happydance: Really hope it is IB for you and hope I helped a little. Hope you don't think I'm sticking my nose in :blush:
Baby dust to all :flower:

thanks so much for your help! it really worries me. I am already b-12 deficient so I get monthly shots and I am also on iron and prenatals since september. I keep going back and forth in my head to see if I should call my doctor. I think I will just wait to see if I get my BFP or not in a week or so. If not, when I get back from vacation I will def. call the doctors! This never happened to me while on BCPS so not sure what is going on. Thanks again!

GL almost! Hoping that it is a bfp for you though.

omg i totally forgot to update :dohh: i have been driving around, running errands all day and i just got back home so i didnt even buy nor test. Seeing that i suppose to ov in 2-3 days..im not going to bother and DH said its better to just wait and try this approach with nothing but vitamins and if no bfp then buy the digis for next cycle. So will try that out and so if it works. Hoping for a bfp.

ahhh very nice! DH and i are also going to try a more relaxed opk free approach next cycle! FX for us both although i hope this cycle now works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->