78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

I hate this waiting game,, wait for ov, then wait for af or bfp... I'm not a very patient person :rofl: cd 13 today we Bd last night I was planning on temping and using opk but I haven't been very good at it. So we shall see how this goes..

Ugh. Cycle day 83ish here... 19dpo, 5 days late for AF.

I keep feeling horrific... extremely tender breasts, extreme nausea & a bout of vomitting, headache, crampy on and off for the past few days... etc. I keep thinking its AF starting to show itself but she never comes.

all bfns since 13dpo... got a strange invalid test last night that looked positive but the dye was smeared so I didn't take it seriously. I'm so frustrated. :(

U should try to get in for a blood test. :flower:

Hmmm, you think it might be positive? I'm afraid of getting a call with a negative result. I also hate needles :( lol

Maybe wait a week if u hate needles that bad and are still not getting af or a bfp..

Jim_bear-Well FXed you get that bfp soon :thumbup:

Skitty-Welcome. I agree with snowangel. Wait a week and if you still getting bfns, then go get bloodwork done. Fxed for you.

Snowangel-Yes its all a waiting game i've noticed. My DH said that most wonderful thing to me this morning. He said, "Well i got to clean out the other bedroom because you are going to get pregnant soon so we have to be prepared for baby :cloud9:" Just what i needed before work..a little optimism.

AFM, i am cd25/7dpo today. DH and i dtd last night and this morning. I have to work today 10:30am-6pm. Hopefully time flies by today. I cant believe i am 7dpo already. I dont think im going to do any early testing this time around. So we shall see what happens. Nothing really new to report yet.

Hi ladies !! It's official I'm out :( gutted!! Cycle length 31 instead of my regular 27..grr.

Oh at least I know now and can concentrate on this month :)

Good luck to the rest of u lovely gals!! Keep us updated xxx

Hi ladies !! It's official I'm out :( gutted!! Cycle length 31 instead of my regular 27..grr.

Oh at least I know now and can concentrate on this month :)

Good luck to the rest of u lovely gals!! Keep us updated xxx

:hugs:

This cycle will be yours!! Are you temping and/or using opks?

Hey Ladies,
Ive spent the last week ready all of your stories and I have to say they are all very interesting. I wish you all good luck and lots of baby dust!!
I am 11 days late with no sign of AF. I have taken a hpt everyday since I was late and all BFN's. (I am kind of a test addict) I feel like I am pregnant and I have a lot of the normal symptoms but I just cant seem to get my BFP. I dont know how you were all able to manage going 60+ days being late. Im going crazy already. I scheduled an appointment with my doc on Thursday and am hoping they will do a blood test.
Some of my symptoms include; backache, headaches, fatigue, nauseous, increased smell, and certain things taste funny. I cant drink my coffee anymore and raspberries taste supperrr sour. I hadnt gotten sore breasts but tonight they have started to hurt a little. Usually when I am about to get my af they feel really heavy and hurt when touched. Right now they hurt but it feels completely different. With cramping I usually feel it really low during af but right now I feel it around my belly button.
Does anyone have any advice?? Did your af symptoms and past pregnancy symptoms feel different to you at all?

Jim_bear-FXed for your next cycle.

Kaity-When i was first pregnant. I had sore breats..painful to touch, spotting that came when i wiped and that was it and then a few days later i started cramping like AF was going to come but never showed and then dh forced me to test and bam bfp. But my pregnancy symptoms such as nausea didnt come until after the bfp and it ended in a m/c. But every woman is different. So women dont even experience any symptoms and end up with a bfp. So fxed for you.

AFM, im cd26/8dpo today. My morning started off good because DH made sure he let me know he was very attracted to me by staring me down and saying, "you can get some before i go to work" :rofl: Then he said i look like a milf :rofl: Im like babes we have to have a baby first and he said..that's in progress :rofl: Only my DH i tell you. Then after that my morning started going downhill. My car stalledo n me twice..i missed the class for my job and now im waiting for dh to get off work early so we can take my car to the shop to get it fixed :wacko: Not a good morning as you can tell. But hopefully it gets better. I have to call my job and let them know what's going on and see what happens from there. Most likely im going to have to make up for today and work for 4 hours which i dont mind. 8dpo already and really dont have the urge to poas. So i think thats a good sign. I guess we shall see how this cycle plays out. Hmm wonder how an opk would like right about now....oh no poas syndrome is coming :rofl:

ok so i caved in already and did an opk 15 mins ago :blush:

opk @ 3 mins...IMG_20120206_104851.jpgIMG_20120206_104917.jpg

opk @ 10 mins...IMG_20120206_105728 10 mins.jpgIMG_20120206_105744 10 mins.jpg

Now does anyone notice that ummmmm my opk is positive :shock: I suppose to be 8dpo so this threw me for a loop.

Mzswizz. Two things. 1- BD (just in case) and 2- take a hpt,,, some women get positives on opks when they're preggers. Eekk....

Afm, my opk was like 3/4 of the way to a positive hoping for a Bd session tonight and expect a positive in the next day or two.... I'm a little crampy so I expect ov sooner rather then later...and let's pray this is the month!!!

praying that this our month snowangel! im going to bd just in case. af is due in 6 days so we shall see what happens.

Mzswizz. Two things. 1- BD (just in case) and 2- take a hpt,,, some women get positives on opks when they're preggers. Eekk....

mzswizz, i was definitely one of those women who got a strong positive opk when i was pregnant. let's hope this is the case for you!

well im hoping thats the case. It's a pretty strong positive to me especially for 8dpo. Because the opks were getting lighter not darker so i know i had to ov around cd18 because i didnt test on cd18..i tested cd19 and cd20 and thats when i was getting light negatives so i know ov had to occur already. So this positive threw me for a loop.

pichi-how are you doing?

Sooo dh is sick.. We attempted to bd lastnight and well it just wasn't happening.. :( What is up with this. Last cycle I was super sick and on meds, and now that my fertile days are like NOW, he's coming down with something... We bd like 4 days ago and my opk was pretty much positive today and I've had tons of cramping yesterday and today and my cm is still good, so I told him I don't care if it kills him we will bd tonight!! :rofl: Ugh.. Oh well.. OHHHH and I just found out today my brother and his g/f who I love are TTC, I'm hoping we can get preggers at the same time!!! Nobody in our family knows either of us are trying.. :)

mzswizz--- whats up? any news?

snowangel-Thats the spirit! Catch the egg even if that means dragging DH to get it done :rofl:

AFM, well its getting close to AF due date now. Im cd27/9dpo today. This morning i had a sharp pain in my left ovary side. So im thinking my body is gearing up for AF. DH and I didnt dtd last night but its okay because we dtd Sunday morning so we covered our bases all the way up to cd30 so we should be okay :thumbup: Since we have missed 2 days of dtd...DH is saying we need to have more sex :haha: We shall see about that. But so far this morning..I woke up to morning bloat. So right now my shorts are unbuttoned and unzipped :haha: Let's see how today plays out. DH and I have to get my car fixed today because i go back to work on Friday and if its not fixed by then...then i dont know how im going to get to work :dohh: So DH better get the ball rolling because i dont know how long they will have the car for. Other than that...i have no updates.

even though i said i will not use another opk...i ended up caving in anyways :blush:

My results: IMG_20120207_121323.jpgIMG_20120207_121350.jpg

Mzswizz, I hope it's a bfp now for ya then!

Have you had your AF or more tests yet, miss elle?

AFM, I have been sick for a month and now looks like I'm getting pneumonia, but now I *could* be pregnant so the doctors have to take it easy on the meds they give me and whatnot..so it's been a struggle to get better! I have another week before my period so I don't know if it's good for me to be pregnant this month or not!

you are more likely to get a bfp on a prego test first than a positive OPK so fingers crossed. it has to be a +opk though.... because everyone has LH in their system apparently. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->