78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

what an amazing thread i skipped in middle then read end pages mzswizz did u get evaps????? i thought u had a pos on a test sorry if im way out xx

to update you...i had a m/c. now i am in the tww just waiting to test on the 17th.

Oh BTW, here is my pic of my lovely evap. I took the pic at 15 mins because i forgot to do it at the 10 minute mark :dohh:

Attachments

• img tweeked.jpg
    img tweeked.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
snowangel-i tested again today.

pichi-I think its an evap due to the fact that it was stark white at the 3 mins mark and then after the time limit i saw this and i heard women get pink evaps on frer. How long does an evap stay on the test btw?

AFM, im cd37/10dpo. I did test today but i think its a bfn. DH and I dtd last night also. Today i go into work and I wont be back home until 6pm. But atleast tomorrow im only working a 4 hour shift :happydance: Im only 10dpo so im still not out yet :thumbup: I have 4 more days before AF shows and im hoping she doesnt show but we shall see. Tomorrow is dh and i 6 yr anniversary. Usually we do something small but when its our wedding anniversary, we usually go out etc. I like the fact that my AF has been extended though because i didnt want to go into bleeding again after that 20 day bleed :nope: So im happy that i am getting more than 2 weeks off of the bleeding :happydance: So now DH and i are just dtd as much as possible because we dont know how long the next one will be :haha: Im not really feeling bad about the test because I know its still early. So just have to wait and see. Might test on Monday. Dont know yet.

Here's the pic of today's test...the top is yesterday's and the bottom is today's

BTW..i tweeked it because the picture was blurry so i just put auto brightness, auto contrast on it. Didnt do anything with any colors etc.

Attachments

• img tweeked.jpg
    img tweeked.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21
Fingers crossed,, I booked my trip 'home' for next month hopefully I will have good news by then to share... :flower:

really?! i thought it was a bfn. eeek im going to test tomorrow morning

Welcome nell!!!

AFM, im cd38/11dpo today. Also.."Happy 6th year Anniversary Babes :blush:" Ok now that i got that out the way :haha: My nipples are still killing me and i dont know why. I tested today and im waiting for the time frame so i can look. So will update soon. Hoping i get my bfp soon though. I really dont want to worry about another cycle of ttc but if i have to then i will. DH and I both work today but hopefully he gets off early enough to hang out and celebrate. Im thinking he wont be able to get a bfp as a anniversary gift just yet. Im 3 days away from AF due date. Hopefully something appears atleast. Well thats it for now.

another bfn

Attachments

• img tweeked.jpg
    img tweeked.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20120218_082134.jpg
    IMG_20120218_082134.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
Some how its worked out that we r due for af same time,, maybe we will get our bfp's together... :flower: I'm testing Monday or Tuesday.

Im testing on tuesday :thumbup:

BTW, i think i see a faint line in the tweeked pic :shrug:

Idk, I'm on my phone and can't c the pics too well.. if ur testing Tuesday I will wait til then too. :hugs:

yay now i have a testing buddy :happydance:

AFM, my nipples are killing me...my boobs feel super heavy and i feel :sick: and i know its due to not eating yet. I really feel like im pregnant because last time i was pregnant my bbs felt just like this. I never get bbs pain and this came out of nowhere. Also, last night it hurt to dtd while dh was on top and i had a sharp pain in my right lower abdominal side. Not only that but that pain feels like its coming back :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->