78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Still waiting for af,, i might test in the morning. Haven't decided yet.

almost-i understand. i might take a break too if no bfp this cycle just to relax.

snowangel-im testing tomorrow morning.

AFM, currently im cd43/16dpo. 2 days late of AF. All i am getting is lots of creamy cm. I tested with an equate again. It came back negative. So blood test it is. Really dont know whats going on with my body and i still have sore nipples, i wake up with headaches and this morning i feel sick and when i brushed my teeth..ALOT of blood came from gums :shrug: I guess my body is doing its own thing. Maybe this whacky bleeding is affecting AF or something. DH also told me that I am very hot and thats how i feel. Was really hoping to get a bfp today but oh well.

Here are the pics taken at 10 min mark...

Attachments

• IMG_20120223_081316.jpg
    IMG_20120223_081316.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
  • img_20120223_081316-inverted.jpg
    img_20120223_081316-inverted.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20120223_081940.jpg
    IMG_20120223_081940.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
snowangel-boo for AF. Well atleast you got an answer im still in unsure land.

Feeling pretty down today cause I realized I'm leaving town right at the start of my fertile period without dh and next cycle I'm skipping because I don't want a Christmas baby.

snowangel-maybe a little break is just what you need :hugs: Im just ready ot find out whether im going to spend money to visit the doctor because im pregnant or going to spend money on ov tests for next cycle. We shall see. But im just ready to know whats going on with my body.

ok so my nipples have been sore for 6 days straight and still getting bfns. Something isnt right. My bbs dont never hurt when AF is coming and i dont have any cramping going on. Just a quick pain every now and thenso i dont know :shrug:

I have to say the break from here was great as I did not obsess with ttc and relaxed. My relaxing must be helping bc I od about a week sooner this month than previous times!

also sorry to hear there is a bfn and confusion with whether af or bfp is on the way although, mizswizz I feel you are pregnant again!

almost-Relaxing can be fun. I need to relax myself. And yay good that you o'd earlier so maybe now your body will get on track. Also, i "feel" pregnant too. I tried telling dh and he is just nonchalant. I guess because every time we thought i was...AF appeared so he dont want me to be disappointed but he said its alot of stuff he has noticed that is different but he just didnt say anything. I know i have sensitive nipples (hurt even more when they randomly get erect), on and off nausea (random times), on and off quick pains on my right side, fatigue, moody, late af and creamy cm. Soundsl ike pregnancy to me but i guess we wont know until i do a blood test.

mzswizz, i would give yourself some time, it's still a bit early for a bfp- sometimes it can take a while to build up. i was almost two weeks late before i got my bfp. :hugs:

almosthere, good to have you back!

Carli-Thanks. Do you think i should get a blood test done tomorrow then or should i just wait it out?

AFM, im cd44/17dpo. I already put my fmu in a cup this morning so going to test soon. Im going to buy the $tree brand and see what happens. After seeing soooo many confusing tests for me..i am just feeling like i am out. I see women getting bfps by now and im still trying to figure out whats wrong. It just makes me feel like im out and i just need to stop testing and await for AF to come. Im just tired of dealing with whacky AFs that make me think it could be this month or that month and it never happens. (Sigh) woke up feeling down as you can tell. DH and I did dtd last night and it was weird this time because of the fact it feels like no matter how "far" up he went...it didnt feel like it was "deep" enough (sorry tmi). Usually it feels like an ouch you are hitting my cervix go back :growlmad: moment but last night i was like ummm i think my cervix disappeared :haha: And nothing but creamy cm im getting still. Yesterday, i checked my cervix and it was low and hard but it was nothing but white cm on my finger :shrug: But last night when i didnt even "feel" him touching my cervix and "I" was trying to make him go further in..he looked at me crazy and also i had to think...well where DID my cervix go. Still late for AF and have to work today. Today is also payday so happy because of that. Tomorrow is Saturday so going to get my bloods done first thing in the morning. Oh and yesterday, I was hot ALL DAY and just took my temperature hoping i didnt have a fever or anything and it was 98.6F so i dont know if thats good or bad :shrug: And today marks 1 week that my nipples have been sore/sensitive. Guess patience is a virtue right :thumbup:

negative..

Attachments

• IMG_20120224_083640.jpg
    IMG_20120224_083640.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 13
sry mizwiz..Afm had my doc apt and have to go in for progesterone tests on my next cycl on cd3...

its okay maybe i o'd late. and atleast you getting things done. im just ready for af so i can buy the digis and move on.

oh yes a possibility! i hope so, i really think your eggo is preggo again!! =)

hopefully the blood test will tell me something. i know my levels were completely at 0 so if its higher than 0 then i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->