78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

yeah same here. After i ate i felt better but now the nausea feeling came back. I dont know whats wrong :shrug:

i see a line on the tweeked test too... i have a feeling....

crack open the frers and hold them up to the light... if the line is white it's an evap - if it's pink and stays, that's no evap

thanks ladies. Im going to try a different test this morning. Im going to go to the store and buy an equate test and see what happens.

AFM, im currently cd39/12dpo. DH and I had a wonderful anniversary and we dtd twice :haha: Also, as a gift, DH and I went and bought some more fish for our fish tanks :happydance: The fish are very beautiful and love it in the tank. We also went to walmart and ever since i told dh how i been feeling and saying that I think i could be pregnant...he bought 3 pk cb digis :haha: He wanted me to test last night saying that if i am it would be a great anniversary gift to us :cloud9: but that plan went right out the window because i didnt have to pee and then we dtd and then i had to pee but he said NO because i dont want my soldiers to give you the wrong results :haha: Gotta love him. So im going to wait it out with the digis. Im going to wait until AF due date because DH and I are both off on Tuesday :happydance: Hoping its going to come back positive...if not then i would keep testing every week with the digi until i get my answer one way or another. AF is due in 2 days so pretty nervous. And my nipples are still sensitive to the touch. Praying this is it for me.

Im still waiting til tomorrow to test. Picking up a few dollar tree tests today and keeping my frers in the cupboard... I got to snuggle a one month old yesterday he was sooo kissable. Anyways I feel nausea off and on but convinced myself af is on her way.... Af is due tomorrowish.. so we will see..

im thinking about buying the answer brand but just may buy the frers. AF is due tomorrow for me too.

AFM, im currently cd40/13dpo. DH wanted me to take a digi and I did but i knew it was going to be negative...which it was. AF is due tomorrow so just going to wait for her to come. But the weird thing is..i just got a "feeling" she's not. Maybe its me trying to be hopeful or something but i dont know. I just feel "weird". And my nipples still hurt so that has to be a good sign right? Just got to wait around to see what happens. Last night, had a dream that AF came so maybe it was just preparing me :shrug: Im off today so im going to just try and relax. Let's see if that works out.

I have had lots of weird dreams lately,, Had a dream the other night I performed my friend (who's expecting) ultrasound. :rofl: Revealed to her it was a boy and she was devastated because her dh had picked a ridiculous name.. :haha:

I really kind of feel like af is coming but praying I'm wrong.. :flower:

im praying we both get a bfp!!! I dont feel like AF is coming. I have NOTHING pointing to AF but alot pointing to pregnancy. I just need the test to tell me. I might end up getting bloodwork done if AF doesnt show and a hpt says negative.

I'm at the point where I feel like I'll never get another bfp again.. and then I wonder how I ever got the first.. Maybe I should be thankful I have one and not be 'greedy'.. Feeling a little down.

snowangel-I feel that way too. Even though I dont have any rainbow babies..i wonder how did i get pregnant the first time. It just seems like month after month...nothing and makes me think there's no way im going to get a bfp and have kids. But after going to the doctor and hearing im normal..it even put me more in a sad place because its like then why cant i conceive

my frer evap from yesterday..i know its an evap because once again its after time limit so stupid frers and their pink evaps :growlmad:

By the way the bottom test is the equate and even though i couldnt get a picture of it..it too has evaps. A faint pink + Oh well

Attachments

• img tweaked 2.jpg
    img tweaked 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
  • img tweaked.jpg
    img tweaked.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
Mzswizz- did u retest yet? I think I've decided to wait on testing for a few more days, unless I am out and about and grab a dollar tree test, gonna let my frers sit in the closet. Af could show today/tomorrow sooo I will wait her out.. bows the time I wish I had temped this cycle so I would know exactly when af is due...

im currently cd41/14dpo. AF is due today and so far she is a no show :thumbup: DH and I are off today and we have to drive to Miami to take MIL to the hospital for a biopsy. DH and I sts this morning and when i wiped there was no coloration of the discharge so i dont think AF is coming :happydance: But its still early so who knows. My nipples hurt more and more as the days go by and that stitch feeling is finally gone. I guess after my body relaxed with sleep..it massaged it out. DH and I went to dinner last night because i was craving a burger but i ended up eating half of one side :shrug: The minute i got the burger..my stomach turned me away from it. Praying this is a bfp and not af just being mean to me.

hi all sorry I left for a while needed a break from bnb...on 6th cycle of trying and in my tww I see you may have a bfp mzswizz cnt wait to find out the news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->