78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

AFM, today sucks for me. I am tired to the max. Been dozing off at work, hungry, thirsty, irritable and just want to SCREAM at someone. Today just isnt my day. I am ready to go home NOW. Ugh i just want to sleep all day with no worries. I feel like crap and now i have a headache..just when i thought things couldnt get worse. And my nipples still hurt and keep randomly getting erect ugh. What a day.

the package arrived today of the opk and ics :happydance: Cant wait to start testing :haha:

already a step ahead of you :rofl: I got a pos opk and what looks like a neg hpt. Hmm maybe im o'ing now oorrrr maybe i am pregnant but it can only register on an opk :shrug: Thw lines came up instantly on the opk.

Attachments

• img tweaked.jpg
    img tweaked.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20120225_133904.jpg
    IMG_20120225_133904.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
hm, looks like a pos opk, i still think your preg-didn't this happen the last time you were pref-the hcg was only picked up by a blood test and an opk?

yes and that was with twins. maybe the only time i had a bfp on the hpt was because of IB :shrug:

Crazy.. when r u doing a blood test? Obviously bd just in case...

AFM- CD3 and 3rd day of a massive headache.. :( Hopefully I'll get a good 'donation' before leaving state... Otherwise we'll be out this cycle too.. I've been keeping myself busy tho.. Teaching dd how to write her letters :dohh: And working on updating my baby names list.. there are a few i've come across lately that I'm in love with... :flower:

on monday and we bd yesterday so will get a "donation" in today

I'll be thinking about you... Let me know how it goes!! (Obviously)

thanks. will test with an opk tomorrow morning and temp to see what both look like.

AFM, im currently cd46/19dpo. DH and I dtd this morning. He is off today but im not. My temp this morning was 99.2F and i got a bold positive on the opk this morning. Nothing else to report.

Attachments

• IMG_20120226_084728.jpg
    IMG_20120226_084728.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm confused by ur pos opk.. :rofl: they tested u for pcos right? Its not possible ur just now ov'ing is it? Did u confirm with temping earlier that u ov'd?? Can't wait to hear about ur bfp!!

Afm- I'm going crazy. Today should be cd4. I had bleeding on cd1&2 nothing yesterday and eh barely spotting today... Which is really odd...so I might test just to rule out preg. On the other hand I hope if its a short af I will ov earlier and be home with dh instead of away when ov is due. :)

I'm confused by ur pos opk.. :rofl: they tested u for pcos right? Its not possible ur just now ov'ing is it? Did u confirm with temping earlier that u ov'd?? Can't wait to hear about ur bfp!!

Afm- I'm going crazy. Today should be cd4. I had bleeding on cd1&2 nothing yesterday and eh barely spotting today... Which is really odd...so I might test just to rule out preg. On the other hand I hope if its a short af I will ov earlier and be home with dh instead of away when ov is due. :)

hope you get your bfp! afm, i did have an odd af like that before, had af for 2 or 3 days then stopped then started spotting again! guess this is considered normal for af..

Yes i dont have pcos...all my tests came back normal. I dont think i should be ov'ing this late no matter how long i bled for so idk

I was just wondering cause I knew pcos gave positive opks at random times, just wanted to rule that out.. with ur temp up I'm thinking maybe a bfp is on its way.. are u charting temps? Share link if u are..,:hugs:

i wouldn't throw pregnancy out of the mix just yet! positive opks could be a good sign... i know it's driving you crazy- try to hang in there sweetie!

almost-thanks i hope so.

snowangel-yeah thats the first thing i asked about because i wanted to make sure i didnt have it but neither the u/s tech nor my doc said i had it and they said everything is fine and normal and so is my bloodwork so you know i could've did backflips in there if i knew how :rofl: And unfortunately im not charting this time...im just writing the temps down in my journal which is easier for me.

Carli-Thanks and tbh now im not stressed just taking it day by day.

AFM, well im currently cd47/20dpo. AF still hasnt arrived yet so im still feeling hopeful. I have to go to a class for work today and wont be back on until 12pm which would be in 3-4 hours from now. Also, this morning my temp is 99.5F :shock: so it is rising. So i can rule out late ov i guess :shrug: Here are the test pics..first one is today's tests and the next ones are all the tests put together from oldest (top) to newest (bottom)

Attachments

• IMG_20120227_073957.jpg
    IMG_20120227_073957.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120227_074146.jpg
    IMG_20120227_074146.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120227_074236.jpg
    IMG_20120227_074236.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online