78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

I am not testing again until tomorrow morning...but at this point I am 8 days late, my boobs have been hurting quite intensely, and starting yesterday I've had a constant queasy and crampy feeling---not to mention my huge emotional explode on DH last night...but he was so sweet about it.

I plan on calling the doc tomorrow regardless of if I get a negative or positive tomorrow morning (unless AF appears!)

Being on here with others going through the same has been great!

im so suprised that none of us have have had a visit from the :witch: yet!

im now on CD 59! 16 days late, no sign of AF, bfn on tuesday. getting very frustrated!

dannie - hopefully if you ov'd late you're still in the running for a bfp! :)

Miss Elle your 1 day ahead of me! I'm 15 days late now, had very light spotting only once a day for the past few days though, hoping it's a good sign. Testing again tomorrow morning if no sign of af

I am not testing again until tomorrow morning...but at this point I am 8 days late, my boobs have been hurting quite intensely, and starting yesterday I've had a constant queasy and crampy feeling---not to mention my huge emotional explode on DH last night...but he was so sweet about it.

I plan on calling the doc tomorrow regardless of if I get a negative or positive tomorrow morning (unless AF appears!)

Being on here with others going through the same has been great!

sounds like a good idea, sometimes it just puts your mind at rest if you speak to a doctor

funnily ive been in such a good mood the past few weeks.... my OH is very cautious... :haha:

Miss Elle your 1 day ahead of me! I'm 15 days late now, had very light spotting only once a day for the past few days though, hoping it's a good sign. Testing again tomorrow morning if no sign of af

have you ever been this late before? what is your normal cycle length?

good luck for testing :happydance:

Ok girls - we need to stick together and keep updating eachother in this thread until we get some bloody answers!

I'm in a total downer about this today, not only about the TTC / lack of period and negative tests, having a sh*t time at work just now, and a fight with my BF this morning to top thngs off, plus another negative test result this afternoon.

I think i need to go home and have a good cry and a bath and let it all out, i'm so upset :(

I feel like the only people who understand are you guys in here! i'm so glad i'm not on my own! :cry:

xxx

Iv never been this late before. Not sure what is going on. Who knows, plan to go to doctors in a week if nothing

Ok girls - we need to stick together and keep updating eachother in this thread until we get some bloody answers!

I'm in a total downer about this today, not only about the TTC / lack of period and negative tests, having a sh*t time at work just now, and a fight with my BF this morning to top thngs off, plus another negative test result this afternoon.

I think i need to go home and have a good cry and a bath and let it all out, i'm so upset :(

I feel like the only people who understand are you guys in here! i'm so glad i'm not on my own! :cry:

xxx

Chin up hunni, sounds like youve had a rubbish day. Go home and pamper yourself and just try to relax! :)

xxx

Chin up hunni, sounds like youve had a rubbish day. Go home and pamper yourself and just try to relax! :)

Thank you chick, i am defo going to do that. Just spoke to my BF and h'es tided up all the flat (bless) i started crying on the phone, defo home for a hot bath, some junk food, sofa and a movie!!

xxx

well ladies im back from my girls night outings for 2 days straight and well.........i am on cd57 now so I am officially 22 days late :shock:. I cant wait until I go to the doctor in a few weeks. I want to test but Im just holding out and want to just go to the doctor and see what happens. Lets hope we all get our bfps.

Well just got home from shopping and noticed brown discharge in my knickers and very pink when I wipe. Tested anyway and negative, looks like af got me girls. Good luck to you all x

xxx

I know what you mean! My emotional explode last night was kinda similar!

It's difficult waiting and not knowing...and my DH definitely doesn't understand in the same way you ladies do, but only because he's not experiencing it firsthand. (plus now that I have some very obvious symptoms popping up, it makes waiting even harder!)

Taking a bath and letting it out will be good- :shower:you'll feel better after that...once I let it out, I was in a great mood and slept GREAT and woke up a lot more positive and ready to see what happens :)

Hang in there-- time is the best medicine for this situation, it is just the hardest pill to swallow :wacko:

you're not out until AF shows and if it was IB, then you have to test a few days later so your levels can get to the detectable amount.

Well just got home from shopping and noticed brown discharge in my knickers and very pink when I wipe. Tested anyway and negative, looks like af got me girls. Good luck to you all x

so sorry she got you. but at least now you can look forward to trying again this month!

im so fed up today. my face is a mess covered in spots been achey like AF is due for the past 3 weeks now and im super tired :cry:

Just been to toilet again and nothing, had a "feel" and nothing but White discharge again! Been like this for 3 days now, confused!

ive been cramping for the past 3 weeks as if i were on AF but nothing, just creamy discharge. i just wanna feel normal again now x

i havent been feeling anything now except hungry and cm oh and tired. But other than that, not really anything so i dont know whats going on here. Something's got to give.

ladies - i recommend lots of :sex: a few orgasms will lift your spirits & might help bring AF on, or create a :baby:

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->