78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

sooo i have any hot moment. Im sitting down on the computer and all of a sudden...i feel very hot like feverish level again. So, like normal i go and take my temp just to make sure but now my temp went from 98.9 to 99.2F So my body is hotter by .3 degrees :shrug: I dont know whats going on. I get these random hot flash moments where im hot and i got to turn on the a/c. And once i start feeling hot...i get a headache. I dont know its just like i feel sooooo hot right now.

goodness woman your body is even confusing me! but i swear i see a :bfp:!!

Crazy!! I hope u get answers quick as to y ur cycles acting up.. better yet u just need that bfp confirmed!!

Afm--Af is over, school registration for dd later today.. spring cleaning and packing for our trip 'home' and hopefully plenty of Bd'ing and early ov to make this cycle a success!!

Crazy!! I hope u get answers quick as to y ur cycles acting up.. better yet u just need that bfp confirmed!!

Afm--Af is over, school registration for dd later today.. spring cleaning and packing for our trip 'home' and hopefully plenty of Bd'ing and early ov to make this cycle a success!!

Carli-Trust me..its confusing me even more :rofl:

Snowangel-FXed for you. Maybe a nice little getaway will make the egg come out and play :haha:

AFM, today im on cd50. My temp this morning is 98.8F. DH and I dtd this morning also and it was amazing :blush: I have bought prenatals this morning so will start taking them today atleast Im helping my body during the whole ttc process. The most funniest thing happened after dh and i dtd. So after we dtd, i just laid down and didnt put my legs up and dh was getting ready for work and we were just carrying on a conversation. Then he walked by the bed and said, "How come you dont have your legs up?" :haha: So as you can tell DH wants kids also so he is like do what helps. So I did it and we just started laughing. Today is pretty good. Last night, I was VERY tired. Couldnt keep my eyes open for nothing. Im going to try and clean off the table and try to straighten up a little downstairs today. DH and I go to work tomorrow and then we both off on Saturday. Also, he has his echo 2d test at the diagnostics center on Saturday at 2:45pm so we are going through the process to figure out whats going on. Hope all is well with him though and there is nothing seriously wrong with him or anything major. Pray for him please. Oh and im going to start charting my temps on FF and include it on my signature so you ladies can have a look. Since i charted i think 5 days worth already.

AFM, i finally did the chart on FF and got it in my signature. I have only been charting for a few days but this is how the chart looks so far.

Really?! Well i dont know if thats good or bad at this moment :haha: Hopefully, I get the ic opks in the mail today so i can see if it is positive today or not.

when did you get your pos opks? I do not see them noted but If I recall correctly, you did test with opks...

thanks for reminding me i got to look at my journal to add them in. hold on.

yay well atleast i o'd. But what should ov day be?

Ok from looking at the chart..i think it is possible that i o'd on feb. 25th just from looking at the .6 increase (never had a rise that big before). If that is the case then im in with a great chance because we dtd 3 times on the 22nd :blush: and then dtd on the 24th and 25th :happydance: So its perfect timing :thumbup: And if that is what happened...i will be 5dpo today which means AF is due on March 10th which is 9 days.

What do you ladies think?

i would guess you od on your cd26-glad you dtd around then, GL with your tww!!!!

And how about i looked up edd based on ov day and they said my edd would be nov. 17th :shock: Thats the day after my edd for my 1st pregnancy that ended in m/c....omg i hope this is it for us :thumbup:

thanks almost!!! So where are you in your tww?

how exciting would that be! FX for you!

And I am assuming I od after my pos opk, so o day would be cd14 for me which is sooo early. SO I am either 8 or 9dpo today and wanting to test ughh must fight the urge!

Thanks. I only have one ic left so im just waiting until atleast the 7th because i will be 11dpo by then.

Well dd is registered, so that's a big stress relief. I was worried I wouldn't get her in to the private school I wanted.. Heck it's only preschool :haha: but it is what it is..

I've been feeling really nauseous and had a very light af so I took a hpt & also did an opk today. Both negative, but the opk was half the shade of the test line which is good for only cd8 usually they are totally blank!! I fly out early on cd16 (which is usually when I get my positive opk.. :dohh: ) So i think I'm going to buy preseed to help the swimmers as much as possible in the days before I leave!! Soo I think a super late night cd15 bd session is in order.. :rofl:

I agree mzswizz I think you're in tww for sure now!! Good luck!! :flower:

Yay for your dd snowangel!! And maybe you are going to ov sooner than expected :thumbup: Im excited to be in the tww now!!! Finally i got here :haha:

AFM, i have been getting on and off cramping all day today :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->