78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

okay ladies-I caved and a BFN 8 or 9dpo today, sad, but trying to stay hopeful...one positive thing about this month is if no BFP (I HOPE I GET MY TWO LINES THOUGH OF COURSE!) then I will go in for cd3 tests and its my college spring break (last one ever, woohoo!) so I will be able to have more availability to go in. Hoping if this cycle doesnt work for dh and i, that cycle 7 will...wow cycle 7...booo =(

you're still early so you still are in with a chance..if not then lucky number 7

i hope you are right! march is my last chance to make a 2012 baby!

im hoping i get pregnant this year tbh. Im REALLY hoping that after all this crazy cycle that i end up with a bfp. Dating from my lmp..my edd would be october 18th butttt once they do a dating scan i know they are going to say november 18th seeing that i bleed super long and most likely i o'd 5 days ago. I want it this month because it would be like a gift from our beanie angel to us. Since our beanie couldnt be with us...he/she delivered another. I pray to God thats going to happen but all i can do is wait.

hey- looking at your chart it's hard to tell because you don't have any temps before ovulation to compare with.

I really want a baby born this year too, and I don't think I will try next cycle because my due date would be Christmas and as I've said before as baaaaddddd as I want a baby I don't want the baby to have to share with a holiday..

On a side note, if you guys don't mind could u say a quick prayer for one of my school friends she lost her baby lastnight she was 21 weeks along.. :cry:

pichi-Yeah i kind of figured seeing that i didnt temp since the beginning.

snowangel-She will be in my prayers. Wow at 21 weeks...that's heartbreaking. A woman on a thread I'm on was pregnant and she was going in for her gender scan just to find out that she lost the baby. You would think that once you are in the "clear zone" that you are okay. But thats not the case. I feel for her.

AFM, im currently on cd51/6dpo today. My temp today was 99.2F so it was a rise by .4 :happydance: Hopefully it was an implantation dip but we wont know until i test :thumbup: DH and I didnt bd last night. DH was very tired so i let him sleep. He needs his rest since he worked pretty much 12+ hr shift from mon-today. So i let him get his rest. Im feeling refreshed this morning. I have to work today unfortunately boooo. I have to get there early and im going to be the last to leave booooo grrrr :growlmad: :haha: I have started taking the prenatals and i must say they are pretty darn good. They are small so easy to swallow and they dont taste bad at all. And all i take is one a day. Plus, i got 240 for only $8 now thats a deal :thumbup: My bbs and everything still hurt but i put on a bigger bra so now im comfortable. No cramping too. Dont know what yesterday's cramping was all about. Well i added today's temp on my chart so you ladies can check it out if you want too. It's pretty crazy if i do get a bfp this time around because for 1) i got pregnant in february the first time, 2) i found out in march, 3) i had a whacky cycle before i fell pregnant and 4) my edd was nov. 16th and seeing that i o'd late..my edd would be nov. 17th.....weird huh :blush: So now its all a waiting game....:coffee:

your friend is in my prayers pichi!

mizswizz I am really hoping this cycle works for you!

afm, not going to test again until tomorrow or sunday all depends how long I can hold out! I work soon this morning, so that should keep me distracted and busy. I wish I never tested yesterday b.c that BFN makes me feel 99% out...bummerr

almost-Thanks..really hoping this is it for you also :thumbup: And dont worry about the bfn...you are still early. I have heard of alot of women not getting their actual bfp until 12dpo or later so dont let the bfns get you down :hugs: I too have work today so it shall tkae my mind off the tww. Oh and btw, its snowangel's friend..you put pichi :blush:

Yea they actually went in a couple weeks ago and found out the baby y was a girl, but then they also found fluid in the baby, they tested and it was some sort of infection and new then survival was low. They did a blood transfusion and then some sort of surgery that had seemed successful and they upped the survival rate to 80%, but then the baby passed.. :(

oh, oopsie, thanks miszwizz!

i just woke up can you tell? lol sorry snowangel and pichi, it is meant for snowangels friend!

And I know it is early for me yesterday as I was either only 8 or 9dpo...I wanted so bad not to test until a missed period this cycle but bnb makes me want to when I read certain threads, this site is dangerous! makes me spend more on ic's i swear! haha

snowangel-Aww that is sooo sad :hugs: Hopefully once they get the strength to try again...they will have their rainbow baby :hugs:

almost-I know what you mean. I woke up not too long ago myself :haha: And yes totally. I know i have read through the pregnancy tests forum and when i see women getting bfps as early as 9dpo....i want to go poas and see if the same happens for me :rofl:

is cramping a good sign or bad sign for you?

I just dtd with dh this am and sadly had spotting at my cd9/10 today-I usually spot mid cycle after dtd as early as 3 or 4 dpo so I guess I should be happy. also, the spotting was more dry and looked like old blood rather than the lots of pink I usually get, so trying to be hopeful and think it could possibly be implantation going on, but will just have to wait and see if af arrives.

Well i say good because it isnt my normal AF cramps. And implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12 dpo :thumbup:

Hope thats what im experiencing. I been on and off crampy all day today

ok ladies update..i took an opk and i have definately o'd :happydance:

Here's the pic...2012-03-02_18-35-12_719.jpg

Also, when i went to the bathroom..i had loads of creamy discharge. BUTTTTT, it looked like it was pinkish discharge :shrug: I have been crampy today also so who knows whats going on. Will try and take my temp tomorrow morning (dh is off :haha: ) but will not do an opk because its going to be a busy day tomorrow. And now the cramps are back again. Hoping this means bfp. I am home finally so yay. DH and I are off tomorrow so if i dont update on here tomorrow...I will do it for sure on Sunday.

yay miszwizz!

AFM most likely out, spotted after sex yesterday morning, although not late last night....

and then took another pregnancy test, clear bfn...about 10/11dpo today do not feel pregnant...

AFM, im on cd2 today. Yes AF came with vengeance. I had terrible cramps and bleeding heavily. So that means digi opks here i come yay :happydance: Also, im taking the prenatals too. So let's see what happens. Im not disappointed this time just happy i can start over fresh. Seems like now my AFs are going back to when i was younger with bad cramps and thats good because hopefully it means back to a normal 28 day cycle. Wish me luck for future cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->