78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Well mzswizz the ONLY good thing about that is I'm CD10 so we're only 8 days apart so we can get our BFP's together!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: My cm kind of caught me off guard this morning it looked like it was starting to become ewcm which makes me very hopeful that I will ov early.. like I said it's only cd10 So here's hoping it happens before next weekend!! ;)

ah, good luck with ov. ladies! sounds like some are going to ov soon. afm pretty sure i will be right behind you with the new cycle unfortunately...really, when is it going to be our turns!! ugh..

snowangel and almost-FXed that we all are bump buddies this cycle. What are you doing different this time around? Once AF stops..ima temp, use digi opks and take the prenatals.

I think I might get preseed, other then that I'm not going to bother doing opk's or temping, because I'm headed out of town so I can only do it when we do it.. :haha: hoping it'll be enough though..

I want to temp but I wake up so much earlier mon tues wed compared to all other days that I feel it may not be accurate.... But I am going tostart taking prenatals again and keep using preseed

well ladies. Im coming on here to inform you that I will be taking a break this cycle on BnB. Next AF is due on April 6th so will come on to let you ladies know how the cycle went. Im not going to use digi opks this cycle im just going to temp so if you want to keep up with the cycle..you can check out my chart in my signature. I think a little break is just what i need.

great idea, you will be missed and your results will be what im looking forward too, best of luck!!!

I will be traveling for 10 days so I prob won't be on much but will check in when I can.. I'll be thinking of y'all.. :flower:

just coming on here to let you know this cycle's plan. DH and I both agreed on this plan so i am happy for that. Well we are going to dtd every day until next AF due date. I am also going to temp vaginally. DH and I both agreed to that. He says..its going to kill 2 birds with 1 stone...seeing that the temp will say for sure we o'd and dtd every day is covering all our bases :thumbup: I do have around 5 or 6 opks left so will use those around the time of ov but not using digis this time around. Soooo i got my FF mobile app, my cycle tracker app (which is just like ff but is more in depth), my thermometer, my prenatals and our commitment to dtd every day. So let's see if this cycle is successful. We have 32 days left in my cycle so let's make a baby :haha:

good luck! AFM AF spotting started today so looks like I will be going in for my cd3 tests no later than friday and should get results somewhere between Monday and Wednesday!

aw boo for AF. well atleast you will get some answers. We will get our bfps soon!!

i think i might have got a faint line on an IC O___O i'm only 8dpo though so it may just be an evil EVAP. just needed to pee on something :haha:

i have one on my phone but it's not very good :S

if the line came up within the time frame then i say its the start of your bfp. Women can implant as early as 5dpo so its possible to get a faint line at 8dpo.

it came up in the time limit yeah. it's very faint though

i say its the start of your bfp. cant wait for your next test. when will you be testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->