78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

erm- i might test either tomorrow or Wednesday... i don't want to get my hopes up :( i have some symptoms though. like a pins and needles feeling around my left ovary... bubbly tum, mild cramps and increased heaviness... as well as watery CM and my cervix is tightly closed...

yay so happy if its ur bfp!!! afm i am counting today as cd1, spotting increased and is now enough where I need to wear a thin liner, tests wed/thursday!

sorry girls - forgot to post. i got a bfp on 9dpo on a superdrug test although i seen a hint of a line 8dpo :) just need to get past 4+5

AFM, my boobs haven't stopped hurting since Ov, which is what happened when I had my chem preg. Now they hurt soo badly, to sum it up with one example- the other day I rolled over and just my boobs rubbing against the bed felt like rubbing my nipples on asphalt...it hurt so badly!
I also have had the stomach flu for a few days now...except now I wonder if it's more hormonal than a virus. I haven't thrown up yet, and eating helps even if it doesn't take all the nausea away. I have been keeping crackers by my bed so when I wake up sick in the middle of the night I can eat those to help. It's not like gas kind of sick, it's like brush-my-teeth-and-want-to-puke kind of sick.

But, AF isn't due for a couple more days, so I'm somewhat skeptical that I could be feeling this strong of preg symptoms this early? I feel more and more like I am pregnant this month, because everything is so different from normal PMS, but then again it could just be PMS on steroids + a stomach bug.

Thank you for listening to my mini rant! I'm trying not to speculate with my fam and friends, bc I sound crazy if I say that and then am totally wrong!

symptoms sound promising, and yes you can start experiencing these symptoms as early as two days before AF, even a week before!

afm on cd9 and not much DTD so gotta get some of that going on if we want a baby! haha-we have been so stressed and busy-I can tell it is going to be a hard next 2-3 cycles...

daisy-sounds promising for you. and its not early for you to feel those symptoms :thumbup:

almost-im on cd12 and if you look at my chart..we have been pretty busy :blush: You better get busy woman!!! :haha:

haha we dtd a couple nights ago(cd9)-we are trying the every other day approach so tonight is the night! hahaha. I am on cd11 today and can't wait to bd. I OD very close to cd 14, maybe even before that, so really want to dtd everyday starting now but don't want to stress out dh..

ladies, big news, I got my BFP this morning!! :) I am a few days late for my period, and finally decided to take a test...but I basically have been so sick and boobs have hurt so much that I pretty much already knew. All of that stuff started about a week before my missed period. Now I have to figure out what to do now....oh my!

congrats Daisy. Do you have any pics? Now its time for you to call your doc to schedule an appt :happydance:

AFM, i o'd yesterday so now the tww begins. I am officially 1dpo today yay :happydance:

Yay! Here's my BFP picture :happydance: It was this dark as soon as my pee hit the stick! We have already told our immediate families, since it is near impossible to hide my morning sickness! (This is a dollar tree test)

Attachments

• positive_preg_test.jpg
    positive_preg_test.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12
Carli-How are you?

Daisy-Lovely lines!! That line is VERY dark. Stick beanie stick!!!

AFM, im 2dpo today and since last night...I was getting loads of creamy cm. Even dh noticed :shock: We went to take a shower and while i was waiting for him, the cm started leaking out and i didnt really noticed and he's like umm you are leaking cm all over your leg and im like :saywhat: So yes there was cm on my leg :dohh: Dont know why im getting loads of it. And I havent been cramping in awhile but around ov time and now, I have been cramping on and off. Hoping thats a good sign because usually when its around ov time..I barely get cramps so maybe i experienced a strong ov...im hoping so :thumbup:

EEKK CONGRATS DAISY!! How long had you been trying??

and ooomgsh i had the leaky cm on my leg too!! like watery-for a second I though I dripped pee but it was cm-this was around what i think was my o time/gearing up for o time. I don't notice the whole EWCM ever, its more like super wet and watery for me...hmmm

same here i only get ewcm when i have an orgasm :blush: So im pretty sure i o'd. The thing is im STILL having alot of creamy/watery cm. Hope its a good sign.

i hope so too! and same, i do notice it the, or so i think its what it is lol

i checked my cm today and its very watery still

my cm is being all over the place. it is watery/creamy when its leaking out but sticky when it goes on the underwear :shrug: It feels like im peeing on myself every time I stand up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->