78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Thanks, guys!
Almosthere, we'd been trying for maybe 6 months. This month, I thought we were out because we were both sick at different times, so I didn't even worry about it. But I guess God had a different plan! and I could NOT have picked better timing- so many women in my life are pregnant- my best friend is almost 4 months, my sister-in-law (who I am also really close with) is about 5 weeks ahead of me, and my other sister-in-law (from the other side of my family) just told me today she's preggo, and I'm about 4 weeks behind her! I'm just praying the babies are all healthy and no complications!!

it's always the month you don't worry about it! that's awesome that the timing is so close! congrats and hope you have a h&h 9 mo. it took us a little over 6 months too.

mzswiss- i am doing okay, thanks for asking. dying to get to the halfway mark as my complications have made it really difficult and the finish line cannot come soon enough! i just can't wait to get it over with and hold my baby!
i am excited though- i got my ultrasound moved a few days up to march 28th at 9am. i am freaking dying to see my LO and find out the sex!!! i think it's a girl, but we'll see! hope you're holding up, i think the cm is a good sign of fertility!

6 months, wow close to me, i am on my 7th month of trying now hoping this is it!!!!! eekk

and thanks for sharing, your story gives me hope that it will happen for me and hopefully soon!

Carli-cant wait to find out what you're having.

AFM, im on cd19 today and its official...i didnt ov yet. Which is a good thing because now dh and i can dtd more and really be in the running. My temp dropped again today. I think i am going to ov tomorrow. Im thinking my temp is going to drop again tomorrow too. The reason why i think im going to ov tomorrow is because im getting pains in my right ovary so im assuming im going to ov from the right ovary this time. Dh and i dtd this morning too so :happydance: it will be perfect timing. From the app on my phone, it says i am going to ov tomorrow so let's see if its right. :thumbup:

hope you ov tomorrow mizswizz-i am not opking (as you all know), but I bet we will have very similar testing dates! when do you think you will be testing mizswizz? I am thinking first week in April.

thanks almost :hugs: I will most likely test around april 1st or 2nd.

eeek same or if can wait til af shows.

spotting after dtd tn sad I am still spotting and of course this confirms I'm in my tww about 3 or 2 dpo seeing as I only spot after dtd in my twws so I guess a mix of bad and good news.

AFM, im on cd21 today and my temp is stabilize and is dropping. So it seems my body is gearing up for ov. Atleast now with temping...I can see that I am going to ov later in my cycle and can adjust my AF due date so i know exactly when its going to come :thumbup: DH and I have been dtd so we can cover our bases. Also, the job interview went great yesterday :happydance: Now, I have a job interview today for another full time job @ 9:45am :thumbup: and then its come home and change then go to work for me. So its been a pretty busy week this week. Before, i was getting impatient about o'ing but now im just relaxing and just keeping busy and then temp in the morning. Everything happens for a reason I say. I think its better to get delayed and we cover our bases then to be early and we get a 50/50 chance. So we shall see if i ov this week. But from the looks of it..my body is slowly but surely getting there.

Hey ladies I'm back!! It's been a few weeks, I spent the three days before leaving town in the hospital so pretty sure I'm not in the running at all this cycle, since I was out of town without dh on my fertile days and he wouldn't bring me a donation at the hospital :rofl: anyways we have been back for a couple days. But me & dd are sick.. knock on wood the the throwing up is done. We've just made it 24 hrs without dd getting sick.. first day in the last week!! Once everything settles and dd is better I will be back full time.. ;). Today is cd29 but hoping it turns into cd1,, I hope my hospital stay and vacay didn't delay me too much.. :hugs:

oh yuck, snowangel :( I'm so sorry you all are so sick!!! Get better soon :)

get better soon snowangel! and hope AF shows on time so you can get busy next cycle :haha:

how are you miss_elle?

AFM, starting to get this terrible pain in my right ovary. Ov maybe?

eeek hope it is ov for you!

afm not sure if i am just making this up haha but my breasts feel bigger and heavier especially underneath them-like something is weighing them down but dh doesnt think they look bigger =( so maybe its just me touching them too much and making myself beleive they are getting fuller hahaha

well you never know. they can feel heavier before enlarging :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd22 today. My temp rose only by .19 so its now at 97.74. Yesterday it was at 97.56. Its still low though. Hopefully I will be o'ing soon. And im getting the watery cm every day now. Even when DH and I dtd..you can hear it :blush: Never had THAT MUCH cm before. Its like im a running faucet or a full glass of water :haha: I guess its going to be late ovulation for me this cycle. Atleast now I know what's going on. If i would've o'd on cd16, i would've been 6dpo today but seeing that my temps arent higher than the pre-o temps, then its safe to say i didnt ov yet. Patience is a virtue I say. So now I just have to see what's going on. Hopefully with dtd and the super watery and abundant cm...it will be the perfect environment for conception and a sticky beanie.

haha i had that too the wetness sounds while dtd a few nights ago, i cant stand that!!

it really is very distracting :rofl: From looking at the chart..it looks like i o'd cd16 but since the temps dropped...it made it kind of hard. I hope i ov this cycle. Because from the looks of it...it doesnt look like im going to ov any time soon :nope:

Looking at ur chart cd 21 looks promising for ov day, just one more temp tomorrow I think it'll confirm it.. :hugs:

Afm cd31 still no sign of af and I'm still all stuffed up.. hate that I can't breathe, but happy the vomiting in the house has stopped..

snowangel-Im thinking i o'd on cd21 which is perfect because we bd around that whole time :happydance: So tomorrow should confirm it. Excited. And glad that the vomiting has stopped in your house. Having the whole house sick can be a whirlwind of a day.

AFM, im on cd23 today. Geez time is really flying because the last time I remember updating is when I was on cd19 :haha: I guess work, interviews, dtd and family time have been keeping me occupied which is good. DH and I dtd yesterday AND this morning :blush: Just being a little spontaneous. So today Im going to be in Miami. I have to get our taxes done and while im down there...im going to visit friends and family. I don't go back to work until Wednesday sooo i will be keeping myself very busy :thumbup: Oh and by the way ladies..have a look at my chart :winkwink: Seems like i might get my crosshairs tomorrow. What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->