78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

almosthere- my sore boobs was the first thing that clued me in even before the morning sickness hit me...they certainly started to swell early for me- they never stop hurting after ovulation, just increased in soreness and swelling over time...for me it was just different than normal

snowangel- oh, so glad your vomiting has stopped! yikes!

FX, mzswizz!

Thanks daisy. Hows the pregnancy? Cant believe you will be 6 weeks in a few days already!

pichi-cant believe you will be 6 weeks tomorrow!! how does it feel?

yay queasiness always sounds promising! tested at 6dpo and today, 7dpo. yesterday there was an extremely faint line then today NOTHING! booo...breasts are not sore but definately feeling fuller and heavier and i am not the only one who noticed this! cramps last night and today in lower mid abdomen and when i wiped today-pink! ib? sure do hope so!

glad to hear everyone else is doing well and not caving in and testing super early like i have haha

since you're 7dpo...its most definately possible to be ib almost! fxed for you.

thanks same to you! and i just peed again and def spotting more so than last time and af not due for at least another 6 days, never had this happen, eeek!!!

as long as it doesnt turn into normal af then you are in for a bfp :thumbup:

Well an update for me is....i added today's temp on the countdowntopregnancy bbt chart annndddd i have a coverline :happydance: Before i added today's temp..i didnt have a coverline so atleast we are getting somewhere :thumbup: Im excited to see what happens this cycle.

I just feel normal lol. As for your chart I think you ov'd yest :)

really? i thought it was the 22nd. so i guess i got to wait an extra day.

put some fake temps in for the next couple days and see what it gives ya.. :thumbup:

It's funny how different women can feel totally different with their pregnancies. My two sisters-in-law, who are a month ahead of me, have basically zero symptoms, and only sporadically. But apparently I am not that way! :shrug:haha. I've read sites that say you can't feel anything before your missed period :haha: but some women can, and I now know that to be true!
-First, my boobs were sore earlier than normal, and it was different
-Then, I had full on all-day nausea hit me along with SEVERE food aversions one week before my period was due.
-Also, my stomach is very sensitive, I can't wear any of my jeans- the pressure is too much

I am so limited in what I can eat, even when I feel ok- and even water upsets my stomach. :sick: I have a doctor appointment Monday, so I'm hoping she can help me find ways to drink water- I just drink gingerale most of the time!
Apparently, my mom was the same way- she thought she had a stomach bug even before her period was missed.
I am just praying to make it safely through the first trimester, if that is in God's plan!

daisyanne i hope you can resolve the water issue! sounds like you have lots of symptoms so early on!

AFM, IM CD24 and im o'ing today because i have a MASSIVE temp dip. So lets see what the next 3 temps look like.

My first doctor appointment is today...I'm a little nervous (and excited, too)! It's just a proof of pregnancy, though, not a prenatal appointment yet. So they're just drawing some blood and chatting with me.

Yeah i remember doing that. GL today Daisy!

AFM, im on cd25 today and my temp increased only by .29 I dont know if thats good or bad. But atleast it rose. So now i got to wait and see how the next 2 days look. Im just ready to ovulate. Im already having late ovulation. Im hoping i ovulate this month. But we shall see. DH and I dtd this morning just being spontaneous. So its all a waiting game.....again.

AFM, i was playing with temps for the next two days and if my temp goes up to 97.95 and up for the next two days...then my crosshairs will be on yesterday which i thought would happen. So for now..i am 1dpo yay :happydance:

woohoo tww!

gl with your apt. daisy, I am sure it will be great reassurance to get confirmed blood results!

afm approx 9dpo and still convinced I am pregnant...just waiting for af to NOT show which would supposed to be arriving, the earliest, saturday...and seeing as I am almost positive I ovd on st. patricks day or the day after that, I will be due Sunday the latest because that would give me a full 14 day LP! =)

oops, Monday the latest if I ovulated on the 18th, or if I OD on the 17th, Sunday the latest...wow-can't waitttt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->