78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

aw thank you guys! i am having a hard time with names! it seems like such a huge decision... i am thinking of naming her august, but am not sure if that's too strange for a girl? what do you guys think? do you have any names for a girl you really like (that you don't want to use of course!)?

i am also thinking of caroline as a middle name or something as it's my full name, my grandmothers name and my husbands grandmothers name!

August Caroline is beautiful! (I love the name Caroline for a fn, but cannot convince my DH- so it is a front runner as a middle name for us, too!)

Also Grace, Summer, Violet, Autumn, Jasmine, Iris- those are just other "word" names that I like, since August is a "word" name also. Actually, that seems to be the style of name that my hubby and I tend to agree on.

Hey its crazy hectic here. Dh is having a horrible time recovering from surgery.,like for real it is not going well at all.. dd still has a cough and I went to dr today because I've had a ton of sinus pain/pressure that seemed to be lingering,, she also found fluid in my ear. So I got meds now hopefully everything will be in working order before ov time. Cd 2. Wish me luck!!

Oh, no, snowangel :( hope everyone gets better quickly, especially your DH...surgery can really take its toll on the body, and I always feel like recovering from it takes longer than the doctors make you think- I pray he really feels a lot better quickly!

Carli-I love August Caroline. Im with Daisy with Summer and Autumn. I love those names also.

Daisy-I have a friend name Iris and a former friend name Jasmine. I know if we have a girl then she would have my dh's initials A.C. and if its a boy then he will have my initials P.C.

Snowangel-Oh no! Hope you all recover from surgery and sickness. FXed for you this cycle. Hoping it brings forth a bfp.

I love the name caroline may or caroline mae!

afm cd 25 today, should not get af, til tomorrow at the super earliest. TMI ALERT =( Last night I spotted BIG TIME after dtd-like instead of the light pink it usually is, it was more dark dark pink, basically red. This makes me very sure I have af on the way soon-although checked my cm this am and no pink or red-just wet and kind of orangy tint. Guessing no baby in my arms for 2012 =( Hope others have more luck than I do!

Thanks. Im going to test next friday. I should be 12dpo by then.

Yay for testing soon! :)

I really hope my little guy sticks! I just scheduled my next u/s for 2 weeks from now- can't wait! They want to make sure the heartbeat is going up!

Cant wait for updates Daisy!

Afm, im 5dpo today and have my fallback temp. Dh and i are off today. Yesterday dh went to the doctor because he had pain in his arm and shoulder and he found out he hurt his tendon so he had to wear a sling yesterday and take it off today but put ice on it. He is doing better. Also i had an interview yesterday so hopefully i get any job that God bless me with.

I hope little bean sticks for you too, daisy!

and sorry to hear about the injury miswizz, does this set dh back with work?

as for my dh! haha-he is shadowing at the comcast office today in hope of gaining office experience and changing from cable guy to office man, lol. I hope he does well as I can tell he is really sick of working cold winters outside and going in peoples icky homes with bugs and stench and such-poor working conditions!

afm-feeling crampy like af is about to start if not today, then by tomorrow-if it started today it would be my first 25dc-I have only had the shortest, a 26dc...but keeping my fx that I will not be seeing af for a long 9 months!!

Yes. Dh is a technician for at&t so he has to take 2 days off from work. He is talking to his manager as we speak in his office. Im outside in my car waiting for him because i drove him here. But i think he needs a little vacation from work because he does the same as your dh. Hopefully your dh can get the office position because my dh complains about the same thing.

I know the pay is so amazing DH get's raises with Comcast very often-but I cannot be selfish and must let him take this new job if he gets offered it-even if it means getting a paycut. I will be finished with my BA degree in May, so looking for full time work now to start saving for future baby and house!!

oh my goodness, I had a terrible night! I woke up with horrible cramps, ended up throwing up and having diarrhea for a bit :( But the diarrhea cramps beforehand were the worst I've ever experienced! I was yelling my husband's name it was so bad..but it took him awhile to wake up, haha, I hope I never go into labor in the middle of the night!
It just turned out to be the vomit and diarrhea, but I'm not sure that I should call my doctor...it's all done now, and I think it's because of what I ate that my body violently rejected more than anything- I just hope I never have to go through that again!!!

Still a very slow recovery in my household, but dh has seemed to realize how important TTC is actually to me. So he's going to make more of an effort to be supportive.. still hoping we r all better by ov time. :)

Almost- i hope both our dhs get better jobs even if we have to take a little pay cut. Hopefully it wont be a major pay cut.

Daisy-oh no. Hope you are feeling better now.

Snow-hopefully all is well before ov and you're able to get your bfp!!!

:hugs: almost-- sorry af showed, maybe me & u will get our bfps together since I'm cd3. We r close. :hugs:

Almost-sorry af came for you! Fxed you get a bfp this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->