78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Well im 10dpo and today and the spotting hasnt increased at all and my temp rose :happydance: When i took my temp, i checked the thermometer to see if the pink was now darker but there was nothing but white cm on it. And all the hours before taking my temp..i wiped and it was nothing but white cm. I still have on the pad from last night and there is not one spot on the pad at all. The pink had came back AFTER i took my temp and im assuming its because the thermometer rubbed against my cervix or irritated something in there. Im feeling pretty optimistic about this. Hoping it really is IB. I will be testing on Friday so cant wait. And I will be observing to see if it turns into an early AF which im praying it doesnt. Also i am getting on and off mild cramping so hopign this is a good sign. Please God let it be a bfp [-o&lt;

update: spotting left after 2nd wipe when i used the bathroom after taking temp. I think i experienced IB last night :happydance:

ladies, have a question..ok the spotting is back is that normal?

Hey all, cd9 here I'm still not 100% and dr says dh has about 1 week left in recovery.. so hopefully he's up to Bd'ing lol. I got my ob appt set up for this Monday so the can check the cyst found on my ovary during my hospital stay.. I'm hoping I'll be close enough to ov that they'll tell me what's up with my egg(s). Anyways praying like crazy this is the month!! Happy Easter everyone incase I'm not back on before then.. I'm volunteering Fri-Sun at my church so busy busy. :hugs:

I never got IB, sorry :(

My scan was fine. Measuring a little ahead

ladies, have a question..ok the spotting is back is that normal?

Hello! Just wanted to share my recent experience. I started spotting brown a few days before AF was due. I was sure it was coming. I had 3 days of the spotting, only once having some dark red. It was always only when wiping (except for the red, there were a few drops in the toilet). Then it stopped and AF never came! I tested and it was positive! I'm hoping it was IB for you!

GL mzswizz-i know spotting can be on and off for usually 1-2 days, but maybe even a third...GL!

and congrats on the healthy scan pichi!

thanks ladies. still spotting and temp dropped :cry:

i just randomly took my temp and it is 98.93. Is that good?

Im going to wait until the bleeding stops to test.

that temp sounds great-nice and high-but everyone is different-if it is unusually high for you, then it is good, if it's not, then it is just normal! did your spotting stop?

cd8 for me today, started opking....af annoying as usual, 3 days of normal, 4th day crazy heavy, 5th day spotting, 6th it stopped, 7th i start spotting again!!! Hoping it is gone since it's already my cd8!

Bleeding still here. Its more of an on and off thing. Its increased a little when i took my temp this morning but the thermometer wasnt bloody. I am going to order progesterone cream as soon as i get home. Im thinking its a progesterone issue with me. Sorry i havent been on. We are helping the MIL. The bleeding still didnt fill a pad yet.

hmm I feel I have a prog. issue as well. my cd 3 tests were good and cleared for any issues, but to check for actual progesterone levels to see if I have issues, shouldnt I have had a cd 21 test done also?!

cd 8 for me and spotted after sex...ugh, when will this spotting end!!

Almost: the average time it takes a couple to concieve is 6-12.months so don't be too disheartened just yet :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->