78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

thanks pichi-i just want to get ahead of the game if there are any issues. As of right now, my obgyn will only do the cd3 tests which I have done already. I may go to my FS to ask her if she will do the cd21 tests if this cycle does not work, at that point, i would be on to my 9th try.

today is cd9 for me, took my second opk and it is slightly darker than yesterdays, but def. not getting a pos for at least another 3 or 4 days I would guess.

AFM, im going to wait until I get my next paycheck which is the 20th to schedule the doc appt. By the time i should be around ov time. And im going to tell the doc to prescribe me progesterone cream. But thats if she doesnt do it on her own. Also, im just waiting for af to turn into my normal af but it looks like its slowly getting there. Well actually its still light. Mostly comes when i wipe. So still waiting for it to be a proper flow. Its most likely a little heavier than spotting but i can still wear just a panty liner so i dont know whats going on.

Hey ladies Happy Easter!! I'm cd13 have my dr appt tomorrow hoping they'll say everything is ok. Having pain on the ovaries as we speak so I guess its best to have my appt while I'm having it.. ;) well ladies I'm exhausted and my appt is early.. I'll update when I get out. :flower:

snowangel-Hope all went well at the doc appt today :thumbup:

AFM, its cd4 for me. Just so happens..my temp today is the same exact temp I had for ov day last cycle. When i reach cd8..im going to do a little experiment and add these temps to last cycle and see if it says I o'd on cd24. This is pretty much the boring phase until I hit cd8. Nothing much going on except im having my menses, cramping and moody but of course thats normal when AF is around. Im taking my prenatals daily and taking my temp daily. I didnt temp on cd2 because when i started the flow, i decided to just wait until the bleeding stopped but on the night of cd2, my dh told me i should just temp from the beginning so i can atleast have something to go by when i go to the doc..so i started taking my temp again yesterday. This morning I woke up to take my temp and dh wanted me to put the alarm on for 7 for him so i said i can do it and he said go take your temp :haha: It was pretty funny especially coming from MY dh since he thought temping at first wasnt going to help but after explaining everything and he finally listened..now he says do it then go to Dr. Steinberg (my ob/gyn..the best!) and we go from there. So im shocked that he is sooo willing and open now and lets me talk to him about this stuff and im happy because we are closer. :cloud9: Wow this is pretty long so im just going to wrap this up by saying..I have a long day ahead of me. Nothing but cleaning up and waiting for dh to come home from work. I go back to work on Wednesday. Well thats it for me.

Mzswizz. Do u temp before you move and get out of bed?

Afm- cd14 hoping to Bd at least 2 of the next 5 days since I usually ov. Soo they only did a pap at the Ob appt but scheduled me for another ultrasound in about two weeks to compare with my last ultrasound.. dr offered me birth control pills,, I'm like dude no thanks...kinda defeats the purpose.. -_-

snowangel- do you have a cyst? is that why they did an u/s?

AFM, I had my second u/s today...and they put me at 7 weeks 6 days, so just one day off from originally...but that now means that my due date is on Thanksgiving day, which is what I was hoping would happen at some point! :D HB is 170, so that's good, I really feel like I can breathe a bit easier now that we have a good, strong heartbeat :) AND my cyst has already decreased a bit. I'm on :cloud9:

snowangel-yes i do temp before i get out of bed.

daisy-exciting news. glad everything is well.

AFM, i've been pretty busy. My dh's aunt from England arrived yesterday and we have been spending time with her and my MIL. She brought goodies and outfits from England that I adore. I am on cd6 today and the bleeding is still going. My temps are still low which is a good thing also because I would expect them to be low. They are kind of in a leveled out range so that must be good. Nothing else to report today actually. Oh and dh and I dtd yesterday :blush: First time in awhile i must say.

Daisy- yes they found a cyst while I was in the hospital for something unrelated. It was small and they didn't seem too concerned, but it has been causing me quite a lot of pain. So they want to recheck it.

Afm- cd16 today hoping for some action tonight. ;). If I didn't ov already it should happen before the end of the week...

mzswizz your dh sounds like he's really sweetening up about this baby making stuff, i think that's great. the more help the better!

daisy i am so happy for you. what a nice strong heartbeat and it's awesome that the cyst is feeling better. as for you snowangel i hope you have the same results, being in pain is no fun.

afm, i have had a really bad few weeks being in and out of the hospital. i had these crazy fainting episodes that landed me in the hospital- you can read about it here if you'd wish: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...fainting-episode-update-vasovagal-attack.html

unfortunately my hyperemesis has not let up whatsoever and seems to have regressed even in the past few weeks but i am still doing okay- i had to have my old PICC line pulled out and a new one placed in my left arm.

unfortunately, they took a culture at my request and i tested positive for a blood infection. a serious consequence from having the PICC that will require heavy duty antibiotics. my doctor is trying to get me IV antibiotics so that i am not throwing up the pills constantly but even so antibiotics just tend to make me feel awful...

i hope you all don't feel i'm complaining, i know how deeply you all long for a baby. i remember while TTCing, whenever i would hear about a horrible or complicated pregnancy thinking "i don't care, i would take on all the sickness in the world if i could just have a healthy baby". what a naive fool i was! if i had known what it would have been like i would have adopted... i am thankful that i've made it this far but this pregnancy has just been so hard for me and my family and i am worried about all the effect this malnutrition has had on her, so please just pray she is healthy and happy. Xx

snowangel-FXed for you to catch that egg! And hopefully you can get something to remove the pain.

Carli-Oh no how awful! And we dont think you are complaining at all. Its nice to hear updates from you. Hopefully, the antibiotics wont make you feel awful and you are able to feel better. Really want you to be able to enjoy the pregnancy :hugs:

AFM, im cd7 today. Bleeding is still here so hopefully it stops today or tomorrow morning. Not really looking forward to having AF longer than she suppose to be here. Well, I put in my AF temps on my previous cycle chart and just what i expected..it said i had an anovulatory cycle. So let's see if this cycle will be another anovulatory cycle. Because if it is...that would explain a lot on why im not getting a bfp. I already printed out the previous cycle. I printed out 2 to show him if i would've had my AF temps in there, it would've stated i had an anovulatory cycle and since i started temping at cd8..it said i o'd but i started spotting at 9dpo and then it later turned into an actual flow. So hopefully that helps out. And then with this current chart, he would be able to figure out whats going on. Im glad I started temping because I am really learning a lot about my body. I go into work today but I get off at 6:15 thank goodness. Also, majority of the staff wants to leave and its all because of my snotty boss. I hope we all are blessed with better jobs soon. Tomorrow, we suppose to be going on a party cruise with MIL and aunt from England. Cant wait. Since i know i wont get a bfp this cycle because it seems like its going to be a repeat of last cycle, we are enjoying life before the babies come. We are already thinking of taking a cruise to the Bahamas once our passports arrive in the mail. Which should be next month :thumbup: Either Bahamas or go to England. DH has been but I have never been so it will be exciting for me. Well thats all the news I have for today.

I vote for a trip to England , its much easier and cheaper (for us) to do the Bahamas. So do England before baby arrives... ;)

Afm- cd 17.. dh actually started a conversation about baby names so I think we have decided on both a girls and a boys name,, but we're not sharing. ;). The boys name we have had picked for a while so its unlikely I'd change it, but we will see about the girls name. ;)

I vote for a trip to England , its much easier and cheaper (for us) to do the Bahamas. So do England before baby arrives... ;)

Afm- cd 17.. dh actually started a conversation about baby names so I think we have decided on both a girls and a boys name,, but we're not sharing. ;). The boys name we have had picked for a while so its unlikely I'd change it, but we will see about the girls name. ;)

hi ladies, so sad-no OV for me and it is already cd14!! hmm opks are looking pretty blah too...not dark at all-i usually have a nice progression so I can tell when i am getting close to O.

sorry to hear pregnancy has been hard for some

and i totally understand how annoying for af to be longer than expected MW!

snowangel-thats good that you two decided on baby names. And i want to visit England. But im thinking we will do both..slowly but surely.

pichi-England. But I want to visit UK and overseas itself.

almost-FXed you ov soon.

Almost- I have never ov'd before cd 14, I always have to wait til cd16-21.

ya, i have ovulated as late as cd22! but i thought maybe my body regulated back to normal since bcps and finally was at a 14ovulation day. hoping it happens soon-have the weekend off from work so plenty of spare time to make it happen!! lol

Hi ladies,
Can I join this topic?
I'm actually 3 days late for my period. My period pains started as normal on Monday but no bleeding or anything. I've done a few tests, the last one yesterday and got BFN's.
So this morning I had some sharp pains on the led side of my uterus and when I went to the toilet I had 2 spots of blood and that was it.
So..........I have had nothing since so do you think my period will still start or do you think I might have ov'ed later and that this was implantation bleeding?
It's so confusing! I've never done a chart or anything.....
Thanks
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->