78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

almost-dont count yourself out just yet!

snowangel-there is definitely a line there. I didnt need to squint or anything. Congrats!!!

AFM, im cd23 today and just as i expected..i didnt ov yet :thumbup: My temp dropped back down to 97.56 today so im happy. Also....NO MORE BLEEDING/SPOTTING :happydance: Im so happy. I have creamy cm now. I took the digi opk and it came back negative which i expected. Also, the left line on the test is super faint to the point dh thought that there was only one line there. So with that being said...im at the beginning of testing so there's no way we are going to miss that surge :thumbup: No work for me today so im super happy. DH already left to go help out at my parents house. I am waiting a little bit because I have just washed my hair and it has been raining so not trying to get sick. Im feeling pretty good today and happier now that the spotting is finally out of here. It would be great to conceive within this cycle but not going to put too much into it because if not, then there's always June before we go back to the doctor. So opk testing has begun!

Well ladies this was FMU... Test line was there before control.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• april282012.jpg
    april282012.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 11
Snowangel-Yay well atleast now when you go on the trip...you will have your bump.

Almost-yes im excited!

im def out bright red bloodwhen checked cervix af should be here tomorrow if not by tuesday the latest.....

snowangel- congrats! :) definitely see a line so happy for you :hugs:

almosthere- is it a lot of blood or just spotting? I swear I could see faint lines on the pics you posted :neutral: maybe it's just spotting? or if your af does come, maybe it's a cp like happened to me :(

daisy whats a cp??? chemical pregnancy? and yes, I really think if af shows that is def. it especially since I have super painful cramps 4 days in a row-almost constant!

and no "spotting" i guess....I only saw the red because i checked my cm with my finger, then late afternoon I checked again and huge cummy brown! So perhaps it could be IB...but I really doubt this and think it is just af...as she is due in 3 days already....but how amazing would it be if I was still in the running, guess I technically am!!

almost-Sounds like IB to me. FXed for you. When will you test if AF doesnt come?

AFM, its cd25 today. My temp is 97.41 and i have a negative opk. So im pretty much waiting for ov to happen. DH and I dtd yesterday and I've noticed we are not dtd alot this time around. I think its better that way so when ov does occur..atleast we didnt decrease the chances with all the bd. Every time i look at the lines with the opk..it looks like its getting a little darker. I test with the digi opk after i temp in the morning because my work schedule will conflict with me testing in the afternoon and dont want to wait until the evening to test because I dont want to miss the surge. So i think its best if i test in the morning. We have been having a rainy week this week. Hopefully, we have sunny days soon. Also, Aunt Cherry left to England yesterday and we miss her already. We are hoping to see her in England if she hasnt planned on coming back within a couple years. Hopefully the next time she see us..we will have a LO she can meet :thumbup: So im temping and doing the opks so i wont miss ov if it does happen one way or the other. Atleast the opks are helping with the poas addiction :blush: Cant believe tomorrow is May already. Looking forward to a lovely month. Hopefully new jobs, new adventures and maybe news about a new addition to the family. But we shall see. If my AF was normal, my next AF would've been due May 11th. Now I dont know when its due. Guess I have to just wait this one out and see.

congrats snowangel!!

daisy and pichi, how are you feeling?

almost- fx for you sweetie! i wouldn't give up hope yet. it could still very well be implantation bleeding. i feel like you have so many good signs on your side.

mzswizz- you are always such an encouragement and have such a good attitude. i am looking forward to may too and am hoping it's full of lots of happy and healthier times. really really hoping you get that bfp soon! :hugs:

i'm fine hun. no symptoms what so ever - again :haha: how are you? x

thanks ladies but af flew in 3.5 days early...last night...although super super dark brown on pad....but red when i pee....I havent taken a test since 10dpo but am pretty sure this is af...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->