78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

I wanted to add my 2cents, if u didn't confirm ovulation occurred by temping, it is possible u had a positive opk because ur body was gearing up to ov but then didn't actually release the egg..

I also know someone who never got a positive home test and had to get two blood tests before it came up positive.. good luck. :flower:

Just now noticed my ticker is different because my period never came.....oh Geez! Guess I need to figure out how I change that each time......I'm such a dummy sometimes lol!

if you use a fertilityfriend ticker it will change according to cycle- lilypie ones will just be what you pre-set in them therefore you will have to keep changing them.

at least with temping you should get a temp shift AND a +opk to determine OV

im with the ladies. definitely do the temping. it would really help and you could see whether you ov or not when the opk becomes positive. GL to you.

AFM, im cd27 today. My temp is at 97.44 so it went back to normal pre-ov range and my opk is negative but it looks like it is getting darker which i am excited about. I was going to pounce on dh last night but i saw that he was tired so i let him rest. Also, dh has moved to a new crew (new group of technicians) and is under a new supervisor. And soo that means that he will be working in our area :happydance: So i get to see him on his lunch breaks etc. And his previous supervisor was a complete jerk so both of us are happy that he was finally able to go to a new crew. Im so happy for him. Now if only i get a new job to not deal with my boss :haha: But i have learned how to coexist with her because she has her nice moments which is rare but it happens. Now, i go to work today but only for 4 1/2 hours so im thankful that im not going to be there long. Lat night, dh and i was talking about the doctor and i realized that my appt is on july 23rd which is 2 days before our 3rd year wedding anniversary. I didnt even realize it until dh said something about it :dohh: If we dont conceive before the doc appt...atleast after our wedding anniversary...it can be possible that we conceive not long after that. So a bfp would be our wedding anniversary/dh's pre-birthday (september) gift :thumbup: But we shall see.

Attachments

• 2012-05-02_07-42-35_933.jpg
    2012-05-02_07-42-35_933.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-05-02_07-43-42_817.jpg
    2012-05-02_07-43-42_817.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
how exciting! did you know our anniversarys are extremely close?! Dh and I's 5th year is July 31st!!

and looks like you are about to get your pos tonight or tomorrow am. sooo exciting!! you have such a lovely opk progression-I get a nice one too so its so great to be able to predict when it will happen for us!

FX May is both our month!!! <3

oh yea, got the job as a pre-k teacher today, sooo excited. This means 6.5 months of 66% paid maternity leave after working 6 months which means I am all set if I get pregnant this month as I would be due 7 months of working there...eeee!!!

almost-wow really?! i didnt know our anniversary's were that close. Eeek im excited for the both of us. FXed that we get may bfps and we can be bump buddies!!! This is the first time i actually see progression and my temps are actually stable so hopefully my body was fixing itself thats why i had a long bleed. FXed for us.

yay hope soo i have a really good feeling about these next two months!!

same here. hoping to get a bfp before my follow up appt.

I've got a JULY anniversary too!!!!!!!!! July 4th, as dh puts it "the day the country gained it's freedom and the day I lost mine.." :rofl:

So went to dr today they ordered a blood test.. So praying my levels are high! and of course hoping I get a better idea of an actual due date!!

Praying you ladies join me soon tho, because you're my buddies. I don't want to leave this thread!! :hugs:

we will try our best to have it happen soon :thumbup: And yay another July anniversary. Thats pretty funny what your dh said :rofl:

aw, your so sweet snowangel-dont leave us!!!

and yay...July is a great wedding month-I believe a popular one too! haha

af is basically gone early, although she likes to pop in and out during the end one day it's gone, then another, it reappears! haha

i tell you AF doesnt know her place at all..maybe we need to set her straight :rofl: I've been getting more and more cm now so im thinking my body is gearing up for ov.

hey ladies. i have been meaning to update you all but have had a crazy few days. hate to say i'm in the hospital again for at least four days... been feeling really bad lately and was rushed here when my fever that i have been having nightly spiked to 103.1!! they think i might have a serious blood infection caused by my PICC line so i am being treated with antibiotics and waiting a few days for my blood cultures to come back. i am not sure what i'm gonna do as i am still so sick that i'm very dependent on the PICC but they keep making my blood sick... ugh, i just don't know anymore. :cry:

i feel so defeated at this point... i just want what's best for my baby but it seems nothing is a good option. as soon as i think i am making progress something awful happens that sets me back. :help:

the good news is as far as i can tell baby is ok... really hoping i am blessed with a healthy girl after all of this but even that possibility is compromised by my health.

so sorry to hear about your complications! FX you've got a healthy beautiful baby girl continuing to grow!!

Carli- I am so sorry you are continuing to have difficulties! :( Sending prayers up for you :flower: You have been through so much, you're so strong :hugs: I really hope it eases up soon, and you'll be holding your healthy baby girl before you know it!

Sorry to chime in but still going on to cd 46 and no :witch:!!!!! Wish she would hurry up and come!!! Hope you ladies are doing well!!!

And forgot to add if AF isn't showing up for me why in the world am I getting all kinds of EWCM? This doesn't make any sense.....So confused :growlmad:

Oh Carli :hugs: You will be in our prayers. You are a very strong woman. I hope you feel better and cant wait for you to have your healthy baby girl in your arms :hugs:

Kris-You might be gearing up for ov..which would explain the ewcm. Have you done an opk or temped?

AFM, im cd30 today. Wow cd30 cant believe im that far already. My temp is 97.68 and my opk is negative. Im not surprised that my opk is negative because usually after AF stops, i ov around 16-17 days later. So seeing that the bleeding stopped on cd23, i may be o'ing around cd39-40 which is in 9-10 days. So i have another week before ov'ing but it may come earlier or later who knows. DH and I dtd last night. TBH, i've noticed that dtd every day isnt even intentional :haha: Lately, we have just been having fun and just having sex when we want to. We pretty much are waiting for the smiley so we can dtd routinely but until then, it just happens. I work today and today is doughnut day. Jay is bringing in doughnuts for the staff today so im going to indulge a little :blush: Well, unfortunately DH wasnt able to get any info because the location closed early so now DH has to wait until Monday to call the recruiter. Now, I have noticed that my temp is at 97.68 but i wonder if i o'd yesterday but we shall see because my temp is still in pre-ov range. Also, I finally decided to get the vip membership with FF yesterday. So now I have the VIP for 90 days but i am hoping that i get a bfp before those 90 days are up.

Attachments

• 2012-05-05_07-45-28_169.jpg
    2012-05-05_07-45-28_169.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back