78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

FRERs test at 12miu, cheapies are MEANT to be 10miu and Digi's i think are 30 or 40 miu :) so i'd go with that frer. it's DEFO pink so i'd say you're pregnant :happydance:

ugh thanks ladies but i just took that same brind with fmu and BFN....how did i get a pink line evap? :'(

last nights is the first one,

this am is the second one =(

Attachments

• pregnancy test!!!! 002.jpg
    pregnancy test!!!! 002.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
  • pregnancy test!!!! 003.jpg
    pregnancy test!!!! 003.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
i see a faint line on the 2nd one that looks pink but i may have a case of line eye! my fingers are crossed for you hun. maybe the 2nd test just wasn't as sensitive - i've had that happen before :hugs:

yes, another woman thinks that maybe my urine is more concentrated at night-which usually is the case with taking my opks am v.s pm....always darker in pm..

a friend of mine took a test in the afternoon and got a bfp - took one the next morning with fmu and got a bfn : her son is 2 and a half now :)

now i can see a line on the test-ill see if it dries pink-then perhaps it is just early and takes longer to set in to the test....or it just means two pink evaps lol

by 11-12dpo your lines will get darker :D and by then a digi will work too

i only have dollar ones where lines are not showing and used 1 out of my two digis yesterday b.c i was so pos i had my early bfp-now i am going to TRY to wait til af shows...due tuesday the latest!

almost-I see lines. I think you should try a FRER in the evening and see if you get a better line. Cant wait for your update!!!

AFM, its cd21 and still a light flow. Looks like I am going to spend the whole month of April bleeding since AF started April 6th and still hasnt stopped. It sucks but then again atleast I am prepared with the digi opks so wont miss out on ov. Once i start using the opks, i dont know if i should stop temping. I was going to just continue temping until the end of this cycle so my ob/gyn can see how crazy of a cycle I had and also use the opks but now im just thinking about just using the opks and go from there. Either way, I know im going to use the opks for sure and see what happens. Hopefully, I ovulate and then i get a bfp but if not then by the time I go to the doc, I would only have experienced 1 or 2 cycles. Hopefully that's enough for him and he will still do the tests. Im just ready to take the proper steps to get a bfp. Im just ready for us to have our LO finally. It's been a long road and Im ready for us to end this road and take a new journey.

I hear you mzswizz....FX you stop bleeding soon so you can finally get your long awaited BFP!

AFM all out of FRER's only bought a two pack, think I am going to wait until at least tomorrow to test again, then sunday, then tuesday if no af and still no pos-haha

sounds like a plan. will be stalking to see updates.

AFM, i dont know how im going to manage at work today. I have to do an 8 hour shift and im already exhausted. I might just leave home early.

Hey ladies. I've been crampy off and on for the past few days. Today is cd 31 I think af is due Monday ish. So I will wait til then.. just booked my flight home for the end of summer so I'm hoping I'll have a belly for my visit home. ;)

FXed for you snowangel. Cant wait for your update.

AFM, cd22 is here and my temp is at 97.76 today. Yesterday's temp was 97.47. I dont think I o'd yet seeing as though I am still having spotting and also because today's temp really falls into my AF temps. If you look at my chart, today's temp doesnt even look like a massive difference so im happy i didnt ov yet. As for yesterday, I left work 2 hours early and came home. DH was able to get off work early too. So i came home and fell asleep. I was sleep for a few hours so as you can see, I was pretty tired :sleep: Today, I am off and I will be calling in tomorrow to let them know I am not going to make it there tomorrow either. I just need a break from work. Its been pretty hectic and stressful. Im hoping I start a new job soon though but we shall see. Also, the spotting is still going on and I have a feeling im going to spend April in this spotting mode situation. I dont even want to say it looks like it will end because its pretty unpredictable. Im just ready for it to stop so I can move forth in my cycle. DH and I are already waiting for the doc appt. Hoping that we do conceive earlier though but you never know. Pretty much im in the waiting game.

Hoping the bleeding ends for you soon mzswizz.. :hugs:

Afm.. lastnight I had a wonderful yet disturbing dream.. first the wonderful I had a lovely BFP it was sooo positive I had THREE pink lines,, and now the disturbing Buddy from Cake Boss was my chiropractor. :rofl: who served me cake after my adjustment. :rofl:

Anyways I truly hope this is the month for us all!! :)

That sounds like a funny dream :rofl: I use to watch that show too :rofl: And it looks like the bleeding will end today :thumbup: I hope so because im ready to use the opks.

hope your dream turns out to be true as far as two lines! i mean ,three would be great, but u only need two! lol

afm checked cervical mucus and cm was darkpink/brown.....this always happens close to af....considering my tests evaps and counting myself out....

Almost you're a bad influence..... I never cave.....:shrug:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member