78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i don't think you've had a +opk just yet hun x

pichi-oh ok i didnt know who it was for :blush: And yes, i know that i didnt get my positive yet. Im using the cb digi so im just waiting for the digi to give me my smiley. Im thinking ov might occur next week but we shall see.

i think it looks very soon by the looks of the opks :) fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long!

thanks darkstar! yes, dh and i picked those names out when i was pregnant (ended in m/c) 2 yrs ago..so we are set with the names. And also they have a special meaning to us.

AFM, well im just waking up this morning. Had a long night. DH and I both went out but separately. His brother invited him to a boys' night out and watch the fight so he went and I hung out with my girls. We both didnt make it home until close to 2am and DH had to wake up 4 hours later for work. Yesterday, dh and I dtd before parting ways :haha: It was more of a random fun moment. Today im on cd31, temp is 97.53 and opk is still negative. Im glad im temping and taking the opks because now i can see what's going on and take the stress of guessing out. Hoping i get a smiley soon. When i took the opk this morning, I noticed that the bottom half of the test line is darker than the top half :shrug: Don't know how that happened. Well tomorrow, I got to take my MIL to the hospital to do paperwork etc in the afternoon then after that, Im going to stop by and see my friends so tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Looks like maybe i will ov in the middle of may. Atleast if that does happen..then i would have to go through only this cycle and the next cycle (if i dont get my bfp) before seeing the doc which isnt pretty bad. And i like the fact that my chart is all over the place. My temps have been staying in the 97.40s and 97.50s range so thats good. Atleast ff will have a lower coverline this time and hopefully my temps stay up. We shall see though...patiently waiting :coffee:

Attachments

• 2012-05-06_07-54-14_599.jpg
    2012-05-06_07-54-14_599.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to chime in but still going on to cd 46 and no :witch:!!!!! Wish she would hurry up and come!!! Hope you ladies are doing well!!!

have you tested with an opk or hpt? if not, go ahead try the opk first and if not close to a pos try a hpt!!

also, FX for you that your bfp shows before AF!!!!:thumbup:

and MW hope you O soon!!! I am only cd8 so a while until I get my big O lol

im cd31 and i would've been around 7dpo by now if i didnt have the long bleed. So now im still waiting to ov and i dont know when that will be.

aw, I totally understand how frustrating that must be! Sometimes I have much longer cycles than others-sometimes 26 days then other times 36! The short cycles makes the longer ones feel soooo long. However, I think my cycles are finally regulating and becoming a 28 day

yes, when i first started getting my AFs when i was 10 yrs old, i had 28 day cycles and as i got older...they started to lengthen and then sometimes not even show up for 3 months and if it does come, then it lasts 2 weeks. My cycles were all over the place. And after i had the m/c..my cycles regulated to 35 days. From time to time, I have a whacky cycle but thats because my ob/gyn says he thinks im o'ing every other month. Well here's to hoping i am o'ing this cycle.

i hope so too. I dont want this cycle to go to waste.

AFM, im on cd32 today, my temp is 97.40 and my opk is negative. This cycle has flown by rather quickly. DH and i went to visit family last night and had fun. I like the fact that DH is serious about ttc. He made a statement yesterday that made me feel good about ttc. He said,"Got to make sure you are eating right so you can have a baby." :cloud9: So im happy about that. Well i have to take my MIL to the doctor later on today and then im going to go hang out with friends. I started cleaning so by the time i leave, i should have a few things crossed off my list. Cant wait to get a smiley so i can finally be in the tww.

Attachments

• 2012-05-07_07-45-17_808.jpg
    2012-05-07_07-45-17_808.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
yay that all sounds good-looks like you are about to get that smiley VERY soon! =)

Im hoping i do. Im already on cd32 sooo its been a looonnnngg wait for everything :haha: Im just ready to get in the relax part of my cycle which is the tww.

Hey ladies..

Mzswizz ur 1 day closer to ur Dr appt too. ;). Maybe everything will line up so ur appt can turn into ur first Ob appt.. :hugs:

Speaking of Ob appts I'm still anxious, waiting for my Ob referral and also the numbers from my blood test.. the Dr called and was like ur blood test is positive but I don't know ur numbers yet.. I'm like well the 6 urine tests I took pretty much told me I was pregnant. :haha: anyways. I'm hoping they call today so I at least have a date to look forward too.... I've been trying to keep myself busy. Today I swept, mopped, vacuumed rugs, dishes, laundry, I'm waiting on a repairman right now our new water heater is acting up . Hoping he gets here soon, I'm ready for a nap..

Snowangel-hopefully. I got 2 months, 2 weeks n 2 days before i see my ob/gyn again. Hopefully something happens before then. Any news on the blood work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->