78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Thanks mzswizz,, and good luck with that positive opk. :thumbup:

Afm. Today we have dh's employees coming over for a BBQ and to hang in the pool,, tomorrow is my official appointment to go over my ultrasound and blood results, and also my birthday. :blush:

well happy early birthday and cant wait for the results. DH and I suppose to be going over to my parents since they are having a bbq for Memorial Day.

Hello, am here..just a little upset...no bfp..cd3 for me today, on to my 10th month of ttc...

:hugs: almosthere! I really hope this is your month!

Carli- are you doing *any* better?

AFM, I'm still sick, but better in that it's not all day. Just morning and evening, and I've only been actually throwing up like once a week- so I hope it gets better, but if it doesn't I feel like this is much more livable than before! I am excited to find out in just 4 weeks if we're team pink or blue :)

How are you doing, snowangel and mzswizz?

I'm doing ok. Been nauseous most all day everyday. But dd is starting summer camp tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to rest.

Carli-I am doing pretty good.

Daisy-Cant believe you will know the gender so soon :shock: time flies.

Snowangel-Hopefully you can get some rest.

Almost-FXed for your new cycle. Hopefully you get a bfp.

update: I DONT KNOW IF I TOLD YOU LADIES BUT DH AND I ARE ENLISTING INTO THE NAVY TOGETHER. ON WEDNESDAY WE WILL KNOW WHEN WE ARE LEAVING FOR BOOT CAMP.

AFM, its cd28 and my temp is 97.43. Really dont know whats going on but not worrying about it. I had a wonderful time last night. DH and I went to my friend's wedding dinner and it was nice and fun and the food was great. Her belly is getting bigger and she was telling me how she kicks hard now :haha: She even asked DH when is her daughter getting her playmate and she is expecting it to happen soon because they have to be in the same age group. You should've seen DH's face when she told him that :rofl: I always told him she said that but I guess he thought I was making it up :haha: Well, today I have to work later on and I just came back from my niece's award ceremony. Will post pics below. If no conception this month, then we will go into WTT until we are back together and will be able to dtd which I believe will be alot after being away from each for months :rofl: Well this is day 2 of the hectic week and Im taking it pretty well. Im a little tired but I can still manage. Also, I keep getting this darn runny/creamy cm :shrug: And its LOADS. I even told DH to remind me to check myself because I was so wet down there that I thought AF had decided to come early than expected. But when I did, it was only that cm :shrug: Weird....i know. Oh well. Its all a wait and see game.

Attachments

• 2012-06-04_08-57-33_593.jpg
    2012-06-04_08-57-33_593.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-06-04_09-01-33_242.jpg
    2012-06-04_09-01-33_242.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
well, today was a fun day :(
Let me start by saying that the baby is doing great...

I went to the doctor twice today, I was having symptoms similar to a UTI, but the doc told me I didn't have one, and it's probably just round ligament pains plus being a little dehydrated. I doubted that it was growing pains since it feels diff than the other ligament pains I have. As soon as I got home, the pain actually got so bad that I was doubled over and couldn't walk. Even after sitting for awhile, I still had a good deal of pain...I tried to go to the bathroom to see if it was that, and when I started to pee I jumped bc it was so painful! I was so freaked out at what was happening, called the doctor back and they got me an emergency appointment- end of the story is that I probably have a kidney stone :( but the happy ending is that the baby is fine! I was SO worried!

hey- i got unsubscribed to this thread so popping in to say hi!

We are good :) are you temping almost? Fx'd for you

hi ladies

AFM, dh and i are officially Future Sailors Claytons!!!! :happydance: We were sworn in yesterday :happydance: We picked our jobs and know when we are going to leave to Chicago. DH is leaving July 5th and im leaving November 19th. DH chose Submarine Electronic Computer Field and I chose Electrician's Mate (EM). So we both are working in the electrical field and once out of job training, we will be known as Fireman Clayton yay :happydance: But im trying to go to boot camp earlier. If i can then I will have a different job so we shall see. Also, we are going to schedule the doc appt before dh leaves for boot camp so yay :happydance: Im cd30 and my temp has been high since yesterday. Even if i get 97.2 tomorrow, i will have my crosshairs on cd19 and i will be 12dpo tomorrow :happydance: So im happy. Everything is working out.

Well I had an appointment yesterday. I was expecting just a chat with a genetic counselor, but they did an ultrasound!! :happydance: and they told me I have another ultrasound in two weeks and because I'm so thin they may be able to tell the gender. :thumbup:

i didn't think gender could be distinguished till at least 16 weeks :shrug:

Well I will be 12 weeks and she said it would be an "I think" because there is more room for error, but she said 9 times out of 10 they're right. I won't go out and buy things but it should be interesting to see if they're right when I have my 16 week ultrasound. I don't care either way girl/boy so I won't be disappointed.

ah wow. Wish they guessed here! I'm dying to know what im having haha

snowangel-thats fab news!

pichi-when will you know the gender?

in 3 weeks and 6 days haha. i would like an early scan but i don't want to really go for a 3d scan and spend £80... Have just bought our cotbed and mattress though :D i have a feeling we're having another girl.

yeah :) I love Aria for a girl and for a boy Xander or Xavior :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->